Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

They do. Teams and experts put so much into 40 times that it is what knocked him down to start with. But then he went there and ran a solid 4.4-4.5, so it did help in move up a little I thought.

Haven't the slightest what Atlanta's doing ... lol.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

LOL chainz...we oughta do a roundtable tomorrow at your site about the first three rounds...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I think it's obvious they are concerned about Price being the goto guy...I think they saw an opportunity to get a guy to take off the pressure...and went and did it...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

It certainly doesn't address their pressing needs though...

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Detroit trades up for the KC pick, I 'm kinda likin' it ... he he he

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Here you go bro...Detroit's about to take their back...and a freakin' steal I think...

great move on Detroit's part if they take Jones...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yeah...you do...but I have to think they traded down thinking they could get Poole in the second round...damn it...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

And don't indy have enough WRs?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

They passed indy to take a corner...who can play WR...why do you think Indy would take a receiver?

Comment

• Troy
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Faulk is still good for a couple years. Leave my Rams alone!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Congrats Chainz...you have your back...and probably the 2nd back you wanted...

great first round for your Lions...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Down with the pitiful Rams...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Indy taking a receiver makes zero sense to me.

Harrison, Wayne, Stokley, etc.

Crazy shit.

We would be one stellar roundtable.

Anyone of us could do a better job than MICHAEL IRVIN.

God, how'd he get that gig.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Alright guys...I'm out for an hour or so...I'll be back to talk up the shit...

c'mon Will Poole...goto Pittsburgh hombre!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                Congrats Chainz...you have your back...and probably the 2nd back you wanted...

great first round for your Lions...
                                I had to work today, but I am one happy camper.

Maybe we can finally get this shit turned around.

Comment

Working...