X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • distortion9
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Brett
    This is absolutely true about the subscriber shit. We know two people that bought cars that came with XM, and when their subscription was running out, they decided it wasn't worth the extra money and canceled. XM sales people called begging them to stay on for $3 a month!

BRAVO SIERRA!!!!

I tried this myself (why the fuck wouldn't I want to save a few bucks)....did not work.

Told two of my buddies to give it a shot......did not work.
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by distortion9
      You seem to know more about this than I do (I don't mean for that to sound sarcastic or wise assy). I've been a member of Wackbag since 01 and have something like 35 posts or something so that goes to show you how much time I spend with the back stories and all that shit.

Maybe you're right...I dunno. I do listen to the show just about every day and can honestly say that this is the first I'm hearing of this. Perhaps I just didn't catch it, again don't know. I do remember that Anthony LEGALLY wasn't allowed to discuss the details of his divorce when that was going on.

The problem with your point is that Anthony never claimed to be some great family man or perfect husband. What he does with his sex life I could give two shits over....just don't care at all. If you want to call them hypocrites for dumping out of phone calls related to the subject, I guess you could. I'm thinking they dumped for legal reasons but, I could very well be wrong.

HOWARD on the other hand, has made his bones by claiming to be the champion of free speech. He constantly mentioned his battles with the FCC and how they were trying to gag him and censor him. He would go on the air everyday and complain about censorship to his fans and anyone willing to listen. The whole time OFF the air, what the FCC was doing to him...HE was doing to O&A. This is the definition of a hypocrite....no way around that.
      And he said on Hannity that he was a hypocrite. what more do you want?. And you see evidence of your faggot heros and their hypocrisy all the time.

Want a perfect example fo how big a bunch of no talent hacks they are? You're part of the WackBag? Of course you know that Howard long ago had his Wack Pack, right???? They can't even come up with an original idea there.

They are useless talentless twats. And Howard was sick of their constant stupidity towards him so he got them to STFU. By any means necessary I say. No one needs to hear those dopes. No one. Period.
      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

BRAVO SIERRA!!!!

I tried this myself (why the fuck wouldn't I want to save a few bucks)....did not work.

Sure you did.....
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• distortion9
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Brett
          Whatever.
          Ditto
          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• timmykidd2104
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance

Want a perfect example fo how big a bunch of no talent hacks they are? You're part of the WackBag? Of course you know that Howard long ago had his Wack Pack, right???? They can't even come up with an original idea there.
            That's not where wackbag came from. It was from Andrew Dice Clay when he was on their show. He was trying to describe sex with some girl and how his yambag (terrestrial radio so he had to use code words) kept smacking against her. It kept going Wackbag! Wackbag!, Wackbag! Nothing to do with the Whack Pack. I'm just sayin.

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Andrew Dice Clay? Nuff said.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BRAVO SIERRA!!!!

I have no idea what yours' or your friend's situation was. The people we knew just didn't renew, XM called them. They said they weren't interested, XM said, "Well how about for $3 a month?"

Yes I would of course try to save money if they called me (well if Sirius did), who wouldn't. But I think it speaks volumes about how they're doing when they're making such an offer to former customers, doing anything to keep share. Obviously they're struggling.

BTW, they both kept it for $3.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Brett, you're wrong again. Read the heading under the title of the thread..."The "huge" O&A Army video!!!"

The sole purpose of the thread was to bash the "pests"....I'm one of the 5.
                  No one was directing it at you personally, it was directed at a group of people. Nobody singled you out, you chose to do that yourself, so I'm not wrong.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!

DO NOT POST LIES UNLESS YOU CAN BACK IT UP!

I HAVE PROOF THAT NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Comment

• Faquar
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2006

I have it on good authority (from Bubba Zanetti) that Spaz (the intern) blasted a wad in Melinda's (aka Lobstegirl) mouth...

Who's right, here (Spaz too nervous to come??)?

I'm cuntfused!

O/A Army: class act!

Comment

• HoeB
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Mar 2006

Just to let all u DLR fans know He is a has been a fucking Hack. His radio show is going no were and another thing is also DLR will be off the air by Monday and the bbbboys O&A will take his spot so Ha!!!

Comment

• Rascal Helper
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Mar 2006

Roth has one foot in the grave. He is a complete failure. His ratings are shit. It's not 1984 anymore. Get over it.

Comment

• SloppyJoeCock
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Mar 2006

RAMMMMMMMMMONE!!!!

Get Roth a new hairpiece!!!

Comment

• SloppyJoeCock
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Mar 2006

RAMMMMMMMMMMONE!!!

Booozy booozy bop is not a lyric!!

Comment

• Rascal Helper
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Mar 2006

It's "boosey boozie" bop fucker! Get the spelling right!

Comment

Working...