X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by HoeB
    Grrrrrr.......Grrrrrr.....Grrrr....Brett Brings nothing to the Table!!!
    Another good comeback.

Comment

• HoeB
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Mar 2006

Brett how bout you suck it up and buy a real radio. o wait u know what no you cant. Just go buy a Sirus unit and go fuck yourself you fucking fag!!!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

I see the short bus made it's weekly stop.......

All the Mental midgets have piled out....

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thanks I already have Sirius.

It's good to know that most of the illiterates and mentally ill people are buying XM. No wonder the CEO quit, he must have seen the demos, 16-year old prebuscent males, and high school dropouts.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by HoeB
            Brett how bout you suck it up and buy a real radio. o wait u know what no you cant. Just go buy a Sirus unit and go fuck yourself you fucking fag!!!
            Now you gotta admit, THIS one was original.....

Comment

• BostonStrangler
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Brett
              Wow you sure told me. Do all you Wackbag radio geeks have this much game?

D9, you sure you want to be associated with these people?

BTW, it's "you're" dumbfuck, not "your."
              No actually we cannot be as witty and thought provoking like you or "Roth Army" people. Instead we're just a bunch of rubes with no "game" as you say with an IQ of 70. Maybe we can settle this like real fucking men. I will challenge you to a fight in the octogon, and the looser man, has to donate some money to a hokey charity man. Yeah that really entertaining radio. Or even better, maybe I can get a gig, when I only work 4 days a week, have abunch of tallentless fucks praise how great I am, re-record irrelevant bits from 10 years ago, and cry about how Bush, the fcc, CBS, Les Moonves, Imus, Sammy Hagar, the Boogie Man, the ghost of christmas past, and everyone else is out to get me. Then and only then can I be as thought provoking as Howie is, especially when he brings up strippers for the 3000th time on his show.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That one devasted me Bill.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BostonStrangler
                  I will challenge you to a fight in the octogon, and the looser man, has to donate some money to a hokey charity man.
                  Oh I guarantee you are "looser" than me, you fudgepacking troll.

Why don't you Wackdick geeks actually go to school, and stop listening to the radio, and maybe you'll learn how to reply like a literate human being. Stupid fucker.

O&A have cornered the market in under 18 mental midgets, another proud day in their show's history.

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Mar 2006

You guys stink

Ok david lee roth in van halen Good.. David Lee Roth on radio = horrible... Also, hoo hoo stern fuckin' sucks.. He believe's in censorship. You bet your ass that if david lee roth was ever a competition against hoo hoo on sirius (he would censor)... he admitted it.. he is free speech? but believes in censorship? this makes all his years of radio = BULLSHIT... Opie And Anthony are honest, and always put on a great show.. Tomorrow will be a big suprise for the pests.. We don't even care if it has anything to do with david lee roth, stern, or if its as big as bubba the love sponge, but we hear its going to be huge.. being the speculations.. remember in the end, opie and anthony ALWAYS WIN!!!!!
                    "I believe in censorship when it benefits me!" ~hoo hoo

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Mar 2006

YEA BRETT really brings nothing to the table, and never has. How's your sirius unit?? do you have the portable astronaut backpack?? hahahaha and you can't even hear it live portable.. have you see xm, and the technology?? nuff said.. now go flush your sirius unit down the toilet, and go hug your mother... ahhhh the free fm edit ROTFL

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fuck seek help.

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by raaaaaaaamone
                          YEA BRETT really brings nothing to the table, and never has. How's your sirius unit?? do you have the portable astronaut backpack?? hahahaha and you can't even hear it live portable.. have you see xm, and the technology?? nuff said.. now go flush your sirius unit down the toilet, and go hug your mother... ahhhh the free fm edit ROTFL
                          Can someone translate this from Moron to English for me? Thanks.

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Mar 2006

Nice call back sir. the only good thing that comes out of your mouth, is eddie van halens dick! goodbye faggot!

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Mar 2006

Brett, are you a child toucher???

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                                So it is true, then why the fuck the controversy. The dumb fucking story is in print.

What a lovely couple...an AIDS patient and a whore.
                                LMFAO!!

I smell a new "WB" series...

Comment

Working...