• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TLR
    Fab...

Shame, shame girl! To heck with it. It doesn't REALLY matter, does it? I mean, who cares what someone else says about you on a computer. Just smile and let it roll...
    true dat

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      I made a deal, and I keep my promises, but everything seems to have calmed down a lil bit now.

I just want to know that if I unsticky this, does it mean I need to sit thru all those photoshopped pics again? lol
      That could happen, not be me per say, but this is like methadone for a certain few.

As soon as they are clean of their habit, I will call for the unsticking!!!

I know it will not please you, but I can certainly forsee BT having a sticky real soon!!!

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        That's true... REAL women get their brother's boyfriends' uncle's biker buddies to beat the crap out of people!
        LOL! Olo and Guitar Shark are tellin' it on the mountain!

Comment

• Catfish

Hey...why the FUCK isn't this stickied????

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by Catfish
            Hey...why the FUCK isn't this stickied????
            Let it go CAT, we now have BTer fish to fry!!!!

Comment

• Catfish

Bump.

BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hmmm the ole entertainment dollar has been stretched thin round here lately...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  I wouldn't necessarily say that. Go check out this love fest I started

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    I really don't know what this thread has to do with your culo, but whatever.

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Re: Re: PHD in Hypocrisy

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                      Ok, I'll bite...

I never act out against anyone unless they act out against me first. I ALWAYS give a person the benefit of the doubt and believe they are good until they prove otherwise. I am not above apologizing to someone when I have done them wrong. I have apologized to every person that I have done wrong at these sites whether I provoked the situation or not AND whether or not they apologized to me... I forgive anyone when asked for forgiveness...ONCE! (Leonardo Hellraiser or whoever you are) and I am a firm believer in Karma... What goes around comes around...

As for my child I try pave him for the path, not the path for him. It's a ruthless world and he will be ready for it!

Now, let's guit littering up Sarges board with this bullshit shall we?

That last line you typed could be done as soon as you leave both Roth sites permanently. The only one spewing bullshit from Day 1 has been you.

I seriously doubt your so-called 'belief' in Karma, because if you did, you wouldn't have been such a shithead to us Roth fans at both sites. We dig DLR; you don't. No problem, just go haunt a Hagar website. There's Sam's official site, redrocker.com. Go hang out there.
                      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004

Can't we all just get along?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                          I really don't know what this thread has to do with your culo, but whatever.
                          Pinche cabron!! Don't you have something to go moderate over at DDLR? I think JustaHo needs your help with her cunt'n'pastey campaign...

Lose the facination with my ass dude... I don't appreciate the butt-pirate act. Seenbad's the pegboy of the month... he's your man!!
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• sweetalkinhoney
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Re: PHD in Hypocrisy

?
                            Last edited by sweetalkinhoney; 07-23-2004, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• sweetalkinhoney
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: PHD in Hypocrisy

OOps, Double post. My bad
                              Last edited by sweetalkinhoney; 07-23-2004, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• seenbad
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Hi Fab.
                                sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

Working...