GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

OH seen... leave it to you to out me when I'm trying to Faze out Fab and do away with all the chaos on the board... Just like you did to me at VHLinks... Some people just dont want to let me find peace in a new user name. I guess I can always depend on YOU to FUCK me over, even though you swear you won't do it anymore... What is it seen? Are you just dying for me to Fuck Up Your World?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Re: Re: Re: PHD in Hypocrisy

Originally posted by Switch84
      That last line you typed could be done as soon as you leave both Roth sites permanently. The only one spewing bullshit from Day 1 has been you.

I seriously doubt your so-called 'belief' in Karma, because if you did, you wouldn't have been such a shithead to us Roth fans at both sites. We dig DLR; you don't. No problem, just go haunt a Hagar website. There's Sam's official site, redrocker.com. Go hang out there.
      You have selective reading skills! I love Roth. I love everything he did up until the last few years... I just happen to like Hagar too...

I don't put Roth OR Hagar on a pedestal like you guys do, sorry I don’t idolize ANYONE! For me it simply about the music. I have just as much right to be here as anyone else. Besides the last time I looked you weren't making the decisions for this site... Now go climb back into the hole you climbed out of... I think it's called the DDLR...SMOOTCH

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        OH seen... leave it to you to out me when I'm trying to Faze out Fab and do away with all the chaos on the board... Just like you did to me at VHLinks... Some people just dont want to let me find peace in a new user name. I guess I can always depend on YOU to FUCK me over, even though you swear you won't do it anymore... What is it seen? Are you just dying for me to Fuck Up Your World?
        Wow! Don't overreact or anything! Sorry, didn't know it was such a big deal. Post on sweettalkinhoney. Create a new one if you want to. I won't "out you" again. MeYOW!!
        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
          Banned
          • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: PHD in Hypocrisy

You have selective reading skills! I love Roth. I love everything he did up until the last few years... I just happen to like Hagar too...

I don't put Roth OR Hagar on a pedestal like you guys do, sorry I don’t idolize ANYONE! For me it simply about the music. I have just as much right to be here as anyone else. Besides the last time I looked you weren't making the decisions for this site... Now go climb back into the hole you climbed out of... I think it's called the DDLR...SMOOTCH
          Ditto!

Comment

• Catfish

Bump!

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

double fat fucking freakazoid bitch bump.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Flatulent Saddo
                What is it seen? Are you just dying for me to Fuck Up Your World?
                More threats from the resident witch?

Listen fucko if I hear anything about you doing anything then it's time to drop the big BOMB and you know it.

Not to mention what Brent could do to you so why don't you just shut the fuck up for once in what you call an excuse for a life.

You're relying on our apathy...

Cheers!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

seen and I are cool IDIOT! Don't discuss what you know nothing about!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I know all...

Comment

• Catfish

Seen doesn't like Fab. Not many do.

Comment

• OLO

seen and I are cool IDIOT! Don't discuss what you know nothing about!
                        Seen is a very cool guy.

You on the other hand are in need of medication and a stay in the crazy house.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OLO
                          Seen is a very cool guy.

You on the other hand are in need of medication and a stay in the crazy house.
                          ICHIRO!!!!!!!!!!!
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Well, there's enough here to prove what I've been saying. FAB is a lousy nutcase Roth-hater.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

I thought you were dropping the subject, Rikk. Nice.
                              Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                              Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                                I thought you were dropping the subject, Rikk. Nice.
                                Chelle, I like you. But quit trying to censor me from fighting FAB. I had dropped the subject (once again) until she attacked me (once again) for starting a topic that had nothing to do with her...basically she attacked me because I had a topic in Main that criticized Sammy fans... Well, she keeps doing this because she loves the attention, and I'm sick of behaving around her.

Chelle, I think you're awesome. But I'm sick of you censoring me when it comes to FAB. You like her, a few others do. But tons of people dislike her, myself included. If she wants to keep attacking me, it won't be up to you to stop me from biting back.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...