GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLO

I have no idea about the client thing. I Was not privy to any info like that.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
      You started shit with me. That's my business.

Also, you're lying about the client thing. OLO, could you correct that one?

Also, now you admit this about WOLFMAN. Didn't you tell me today that you guys didn't break up and that I would be hearing from him?
      whats between you and I is your business the stuff that happened with me and others is NOT your business. I am not lying about the client thing and OLO wasn't there. I have no reason to lie about being at a Punks show. and That is not your business either! And No Wolf did not break up with me EVER and Yes I will ask him to post that tonight. OLO is a morom=n and a liar! My relaytionship with Wolf i also none of your business but I will oblidge for the sake or argument that your all a bunch of Fab slamming LIARS!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        Where do you get this Wolf shit from? I am going to see Wolf in 2 weeks IDIOT! And my ex and I see eachother all the time! We are VERY close! Moron! And yes you did want me to threaten you. You even asked me who was gonna come up there before I ever said a word about it. Tell ya what "JAMES" I'm not going to get into this with YOU. Yiu haven't a clue what your talking about! Your high on meds and your a fucking MORON so kindly stay the fuck away from me and refrain from addressing me!
        Or what?

Are you gonna say his last name now, FAB? And why have you avoided all the accusations? If they weren't true, you'd expect the person being accused to have good reasons to say why these things aren't true. But every time these facts have been brought up, you've ignored them and changed the subject.

So, with so little responsibility for what happened on your part ("the whole world's against me"), do you want to explain how exactly you've made peace with these people and you're not a trouble-making liar if these things aren't true?

The reason I'm involved, FAB, is that you haven't changed a bit. You gave me and a lot of my friends SERIOUS shit last year at the Links, spewing your anti-Roth shit in almost every post. Brett himself said you were maybe the most anti-Roth poster over there. Now I see you here (thrown out of the Links and many other places) and you are still on your high horse, talking down to new posters, lying, threatening in PMs (I just received a PM from someone else about two hours ago, telling me about a recent threat), and I can see that you haven't changed. You were one of my least favorite Linkers because you hated Roth so much and insulted people who didn't (even making up a story about Roth having sex with a male friend you knew). And now you're here acting like Miss Big Shot still? And posting about the fucking Van Hagar tour?

You're so full of shit I can smell it miles away.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• OLO

I am not a liar nor a moron. I am actualy brilliant and very honest.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OLO
            I am not a liar nor a moron. I am actualy brilliant and very honest.
            Yup. I agree. FAB's track-record, on the other hand...
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

She also threatened Brett AND his family. And she only apologized to him when she wanted back at the Links. When he didn't let her back in, she brought a lawsuit against him.

This is all true.
              I told Brett that next time I ran into him at a Punks show I'd have hi ass kicked. How is that threatening his family?

LIAR LIAR LIAR

Comment

• OLO

Yes my name is James Adams.

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Also, now you admit this about WOLFMAN. Didn't you tell me today that you guys didn't break up and that I would be hearing from him?
                  Bro, wolf wouldn't want to touch any part of this ugliness. Don't expect him to jump in here either way.

And yes. The client thing is bullshit Lisa. You know it. There was no client. You made that part up to make it look like we somehow fucked something up for you.

There was no lawsuit actually filed Rikk. I have good reason to believe it was prepared, but not filed. Legal counsel was sought on both sides (at least on one side that I know of for sure). Right about the time it was about to get very ugly and creep in to the lives of many, it dissapated.

I still can't imagine what a judge would say about this trivial bullshit in a legit court of law. He'd probably sue US for wasting his fucking time over an internet chatroom arguement. Silly shit.

Lisa, drop the client thing. I never got in to that part of it with you, and I don't want to, but don't continue with it. It's imaginary and you know it. I don't take kindly to my name being dropped in having a hand in ruining some work relationship you had going when it's completely false. Don't make me have to stand up for myself here. Let that one go.
                  sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Kinda hard to say someone interfered with your work when you spend your entire workday on their site. :confused:
                    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

BTW Rikk, glad to put your vote count into the 50's.
                      Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

RIKK< I could really give a flying FUCK what you or OLO think of me or any of your other bully friends for that matter. Anyone who said I have threatened them recently is a liar! I have not skirted any issues. I have spent the day here answering all your questions trying to weed this out. All you want to to is talk about all this PM's you get from people you can't name well I say BULLSHIT! I have been doing well here and I'm proud of it. I'm far from perfect but so are you and everyone else here! Sure I've made ALOT of mistakes and I've done all I can do to correct it but i dont fell inclined to sit here any longer anf try and prove myself to you. It's obvious that I'm not going to get anywhere and that your hell bent on bringing me down. FUCK THAT! You can keep playing in the past if you want to but I'm moving on. I've got friends in the DLR band so I'll be on the inside track while your still doing google searches for Roth news. FUCK off now pRikk! I tried. I gave you a full day. I'm overdone!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          RIKK< I could really give a flying FUCK what you or OLO think of me or any of your other bully friends for that matter. Anyone who said I have threatened then recently is a liar! I have not skirted any issues. I have spent the day here answering all your questions trying to weed this out.All you want to to is talk about all this PM's you get from people you can't name well I say BULLSHIT! I have been doing well here and I'm proud of it. I'm far from perfect but so are you and everyone else here! Sure I've made ALOT of mistakes and I've done all I can do to correct it but i dont fell inclined to sit here any longer anf try and prove myself to you. It's obvious that I'm not going to get anywhere and that your hell bent on bringing me down. FUCK THAT! You can keep playing in that past if you want to but I'm moving on. I've got friends in the DLR band so I'll be on the inside track while your still doing google searches for Roth news. FUCK off noe pRikk! I tried. I gave you a full day. I'm overdone!
                          What is Brian Young gonna kick my ass now? LOL. Don't make me laugh.

You haven't answered ONE fucking question about any of this shit. You are so full of it. Care to explain why you attacked so many people about being Roth fans at the Links? How about any of the other 100 questions? And how come you claimed earlier than you didn't prepare any lawsuit when you actually did?

And how about this one...if you're talking about things that aren't anyone's business, how is trying to start shit up between Brett and Max last week YOUR business?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                            BTW Rikk, glad to put your vote count into the 50's.
                            Right back at ya, my friend!
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• OLO

Thats funny you said you were going to be on the INSIDE track of the Van Hagar reunion when you were banned from the LINKS and all of us at the LINKS would be left out in the cold.

LMAO Your nuts bitch.

Comment

• OLO

And for the love of god FAB learn to type and Spell.

Comment

Working...