GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by King VH
    look i have no idea who's right or wrong, but threatning people is really weird. i mean, really. have u apologized to the people you've threatened
    Yes as I said, i did. While it's not an excuse I will say they did provoke me. They pushed and pushed and I lost control. That isnt an excuse for my actions. I'm working on that.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

She keeps on bringing up the lie that she was picked on at all these sites when thats not true. Its was the same deal at every other site as here, she starts shit, gets into the middle of a battle with people then claims she is being picked on. DENIAL!!!
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• OLO

I didnt provoke you!! I mearly posted FACTS, things that you had said and done to others and you could not handle your own doings. Your are fucking NUTS!!

Amazing you pull the same crap on every single website you go to. Start crap, claim inocent, argue, spew bile, appologize, take another cheap shot, claim everyone is picking on you. Your a broken record!!

Thank god wolfman saw the light.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

She also threatened Brett AND his family. And she only apologized to him when she wanted back at the Links. When he didn't let her back in, she brought a lawsuit against him.

This is all true.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
            She also threatened Brett AND his family. And she only apologized to him when she wanted back at the Links. When he didn't let her back in, she brought a lawsuit against him.

This is all true.
            Wait, she actually filed a lawsuit?
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• King VH
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

FAB u filed a lawsuit???
              It's so easy

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Yup. It was some scary shit. Dude actually had to contact his lawyer because of her threats.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  i reviewed the evidence.

i apologize; you're right, you didn't threaten anyone's family. however, you did threaten to have your family members beat people up.

again, i apologize for the mistake. i shall return to the sidelines and continue viewing all the festivities.
                  Thank you. I think you are reffering to OLO. For the record I didnt just threaten him out of the blue.

OLO asked me if I was going to send someone to PNW to kick his ass......

Hey Fab when do the threats start?
                  Are you going to send some thugs up to the PNW to kick my ass?

Then he brought up my ex and when I said keep him out of it he went on and on until he got what he wanted out of me, a threat. The first thing he did was ask me for it...
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-09-2004, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

And where would anyone ever get the idea that you give people nasty threats as a matter of habit? Huh?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• OLO

So FAB now you saying that I wanted you to threaten me? Nice try.

What I said was I bet your ex is still running to get away from you. Which I still beleive to be true. My guess is Wolfman sleeps much better at night knowing he is no longer part of your chainsaw life style.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Because I did it to Seen and Brett when they nearly cost me a client.
                        Why is this your business Rikk? I already apologized to THEM? How is this YOUR business?

Comment

• diamondD
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                          Wait, she actually filed a lawsuit?

LMAO! What was the claim?
                          Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Never mind, this is a fast moving thread!
                            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                              Because I did it to Seen and Brett when they nearly cost me a client.
                              Why is this your business Rikk? I already apologized to THEM? How is this YOUR business?
                              You started shit with me. That's my business.

Also, you're lying about the client thing. OLO, could you correct that one?

Also, now you admit this about WOLFMAN. Didn't you tell me today that you guys didn't break up and that I would be hearing from him?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by OLO
                                So FAB now you saying that I wanted you to threaten me? Nice try.

What I said was I bet your ex is still running to get away from you. Which I still beleive to be true. My guess is Wolfman sleeps much better at night knowing he is no longer part of your chainsaw life style.
                                Where do you get this Wolf shit from? I am going to see Wolf in 2 weeks IDIOT! And my ex and I see eachother all the time! We are VERY close! Moron! And yes you did want me to threaten you. You even asked me who was gonna come up there before I ever said a word about it. Tell ya what "JAMES" I'm not going to get into this with YOU. Yiu haven't a clue what your talking about! Your high on meds and your a fucking MORON so kindly stay the fuck away from me and refrain from addressing me!

Comment

Working...