• Feb 2004

wow man. that's heavy.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Mighty tiresome indeed...

Well... I'm just gonna fuckin speak my mind openly. Troublesome that we have 4 Roth Army Moderators in Non instigating mob rule over what they consider a hate-filled troll... yet are doing exactly the very same thing but with laser like focus on a member.

I'm not ignoring the fact that certain amount of trolling and/or attention whoring did provide an opportunity for a good sized target. But to generate multiple threads for a singular purpose over the course of less than a week leads me to question your motivation and in deeper sense your purpose for being here in the role you are in.

There was time when this place was just a side-show and anonymous bashing was the mantra... some of you were elevated to moderator status due to your colorful personality, insight as working musicians, web skills or just caught the fancy of the owner. But as the very reason for this site's existence... Celebrating Dave & VH... has risen to a historic level where the artist himself acknowledges and endorses this community... Should you as Administrators or dare I say leaders of this community be spending this much time and energy attacking your membership? You know those that got you elevated to this role in this circus in the first place?

No. I'm not advocating this place evolve into Links or even worse the Pleasure Dome. But do we want to drive away membership at a time when we're at the top of our game? Think about what happens to champions who reach the pinnacle and then turn into assholes..?
      I'm quoting this guy for two reasons:

1) Zah's so extremely right that if you try to disagree with him, it can only mean you're an arsehole who refuses to recognize that other people can be right even when they disagree with you,

and

Secundo) We never know when his last sane post's gonna be, so we better preserve them until the next one. Old age is more than cookies, you know?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Now, if you'll indulge me...

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED?

Last I remember, Kristy was an extremely respected & well-loved poster whose pants everyone wanted to get in on.

Now this? From what I've gathered, it's something about Jimmy Page?

I've tried sending her a PM, but it appears she disabled them. Can I assume there was abuse by PM? THAT is extremely fucked up. I mean, kicking someone around in the boards as some means of medieval, cruel entertainment is entirely excusable, given the site we're in, but PERSONAL abuse is just plain wrong. I hope there wasn't anything like that.

Anyways, I'm once again taking my Switzerland stance, but I do care about this site & its history, so if anyone's kind enough to enlighten me? Through here or PM, if you don't want to clog up the boards with tiresome repetition.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

1) Zah's so extremely right that if you try to disagree with him, it can only mean you're an arsehole who refuses to recognize that other people can be right even when they disagree with you,

and

Secundo) We never know when his last sane post's gonna be, so we better preserve them until the next one. Old age is more than cookies, you know?

Thanks... I think.

With that old age sometimes you wake up in grizzle bear mode and growl at anything that moves!! I feel better now... pass the cookies...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

and

Holy fuck! You're still alive!?

Welcome back, you whore!

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Last I remember, Kristy was an extremely respected & well-loved poster whose pants everyone wanted to get in on.

Eeeh? WHAT??
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Mighty tiresome indeed...

Well... I'm just gonna fuckin speak my mind openly. Troublesome that we have 4 Roth Army Moderators in Non instigating mob rule over what they consider a hate-filled troll... yet are doing exactly the very same thing but with laser like focus on a member.

I'm not ignoring the fact that certain amount of trolling and/or attention whoring did provide an opportunity for a good sized target. But to generate multiple threads for a singular purpose over the course of less than a week leads me to question your motivation and in deeper sense your purpose for being here in the role you are in.

There was time when this place was just a side-show and anonymous bashing was the mantra... some of you were elevated to moderator status due to your colorful personality, insight as working musicians, web skills or just caught the fancy of the owner. But as the very reason for this site's existence... Celebrating Dave & VH... has risen to a historic level where the artist himself acknowledges and endorses this community... Should you as Administrators or dare I say leaders of this community be spending this much time and energy attacking your membership? You know those that got you elevated to this role in this circus in the first place?

No. I'm not advocating this place evolve into Links or even worse the Pleasure Dome. But do we want to drive away membership at a time when we're at the top of our game? Think about what happens to champions who reach the pinnacle and then turn into assholes..?
                I agree with everything you said except "at a time when we're at the top of our game". That was years ago.

Kristy is a third-tier troll. Not worthy of having threads started about her, let alone multiple threads.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                  Eeeh? WHAT??
                  Um yeah, no she never was 'well respected.'...

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Yeah, not only that but EXTREMELY respected and loved. Right...
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                      Yeah, not only that but EXTREMELY respected and loved. Right...
                      More like sorta tolerated, until she quit and vowed to never come here again...

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Thanks... I think.

With that old age sometimes you wake up in grizzle bear mode and growl at anything that moves!! I feel better now... pass the cookies...
                        Nah, no need for the "I think".

I meant what I wrote, without any reservations.

Of course, that made the post a bit too serious, so I had to make fun of you to lighten up the mood. Who wants to be serious? That's for self-important fools who believe they have something worthwhile to say.

About that waking up & growling at everything that moves, though... I've already been doin' that for YEARS. If it gets worse with age, well... pass the cookies, indeed.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Holy fuck! You're still alive!?

Welcome back, you whore!
                          Thanks, bud!

I'll be alive forever. I have no interest in death whatsoever, positive or negative, so there's no reason for her to come for me.

She was, I remember. Of course, I've noticed this before, that over time, when someone starts to be loathed, people often forget what they were like before. Other people will probably not remember that, not just you, but it's all here, one just has to dig it up.

It's pointless, though, so I won't.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

She was, I remember. Of course, I've noticed this before, that over time, when someone starts to be loathed, people often forget what they were like before. Other people will probably not remember that, not just you, but it's all here, one just has to dig it up.

It's pointless, though, so I won't.

Meh, I'm not going to argue either. But she morphed from having "strong opinions" to all-out trolling and stalking people from thread to thread. She actually did the latter before...

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

That's true about Kristy's strong opinions, but they were valid, at times.

I just wondered what caused the meltdown? I remember Katie was because she posted some wrong info that she sincerely believed to be true & some trigger happy main forum-only posters overreacted too much. Of course, at the time there was a lot of fucknuts posing as insiders, so she was mistaken for one of them. An honest mistake from both parties that escalated far too quickly.

After that, it was a matter of neither side shutting the fuck up or backing down, so it didn't end well, as we all know.

See why this kind of thing interests me? Not the drama itself, but the motives & the behaviour leading up to/derived from them & the circumstances in which they occurred.

Wars have been waged because of simple misunderstandings, you know? It's fascinating.

Comment

• Julius
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                                SHUT UP KRUSTY FISHKUNT

You are a FFF AAAAA TTT kunt!

Your ass is so fat. And which side is it? The ass in front or the ass behind?

And you like to wear those electric green polyester stretch pants while you go shopping at Dollar General for that disgustingcrap you think of as "food".

You look like an ugly hippo with a retard's fashion sense.
                                How dare you! I can't believe what I'm reading, it's such a bunch of horseshit.

Everyone knows there are no Dollar Generals in the Denver metro area.

Comment

Working...