Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Talk about stalking a member...oh!!! The Lounge of it all....
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

The olive branch (link below) he sent before he got mad as hell at he, and then he started posting her personal info...I guess he can't use that tool anymore .

You know win a argument by closing threads creating new slandering titles for peoples threads and then stalking members and posting their personal info even if it is fictitious.

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Wasn't Krustina banned because we all thought she was a fucking no-good cunt?
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

The first pages of this are fabulous .

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by fraroc
            She was banned for writing U So Fat on a image of Lounge that lounge posted on this web site.

After Lounge posted this thread.

The sweede layed into Kristy Lounge went all look at me I am a man and the rest is ...you know fucked up BULLSHIT!

This was all while Lounge was trying to cyber finger bang the sweede and then he got caught by his real dishwashing boss and then the shit hit the fan of posters defending Kristy and wondering what kind of power the sweede had over the mod clique and why they were trying so desperateley to imptress the sweede

Kristy never did anything more or any different than what you wrote in your sentence.

\Called Lounge a cunt and Jimmy Page a super cunt shit like that.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
              Nope.

And I never understood that thing of ganging up on someone.

Especially in cases like yours. You didn't even know who Kristy was. You just saw everyone piling up & went in to try to land a kick or two in the head.

Big, strong man you are. And very brave.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Kants...kicked down the road to oblivion

good ridance

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                  She was banned for writing U So Fat on a image of Lounge that lounge posted on this web site.

After Lounge posted this thread.

The sweede layed into Kristy Lounge went all look at me I am a man and the rest is ...you know fucked up BULLSHIT!

This was all while Lounge was trying to cyber finger bang the sweede and then he got caught by his real dishwashing boss and then the shit hit the fan of posters defending Kristy and wondering what kind of power the sweede had over the mod clique and why they were trying so desperateley to imptress the sweede

Kristy never did anything more or any different than what you wrote in your sentence.

\Called Lounge a cunt and Jimmy Page a super cunt shit like that.
                  I always said you're one of the smartest posters here, remember?

Too bad it's easier for some to label you a retard & gloss over your posts than it it to actually READ them.

Like I said back then, I agree that your writing "style" isn't for everyone, but someone calling someone else a dimwit because they failed to understand what the "dimwit" posted is... well, hilarious.

And very revealing of the dimwitidness & double standards permeating our society.

"Doh, he difurant. We kil."

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The Carrot Diaries. New Scripture for the New Age.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                      Kants...kicked down the road to oblivion

good ridance
                      Funny that you're "wearing" that John Wayne avatar while writing this.

A showdown is always an interesting thing to watch & in the films the bad guy always loses & everyone says "good riddance".

But would John Wayne be ok with the "bad guy" being killed, not in an honourable duel, but a sleazy, disgusting trap prepared by ALL the "important" townsfolk? Especially if the "crimes" committed by the "bad guy" paled in comparison to the ones committed by the "good guy"?

I sometimes ponder on the universe & the morality of man... and always end up puzzled how such an insignificant being can think so highly of itself.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        The Carrot Diaries. New Scripture for the New Age.
                        In the lost scrolls of the ancients there is one that is a closely guarded secret the book of, clarathecarrot...( I am making this up PEOPLE!!)

In the scroll that has many sayings about life many poems of forthrightedness,yey tho.. the one that has the most meaning to me is.

Whenever three or more strippers are gathered together in my name, one will always be named, Tina.
                        Amen.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          Funny that you're "wearing" that John Wayne avatar while writing this.

A showdown is always an interesting thing to watch & in the films the bad guy always loses & everyone says "good riddance".

But would John Wayne be ok with the "bad guy" being killed, not in an honourable duel, but a sleazy, disgusting trap prepared by ALL the "important" townsfolk? Especially if the "crimes" committed by the "bad guy" paled in comparison to the ones committed by the "good guy"?

I sometimes ponder on the universe & the morality of man... and always end up puzzled how such an insignificant being can think so highly of itself.

Irony....it's a two way street Slicker...as your well aware of

Funny your "sporting" that Dudley Moore av these days...."Funny" being the operative word

I'm thinking more "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance"...when I'm thinking...when I'm so inclined...........

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                            Irony....it's a two way street Slicker...as your well aware of

Funny your "sporting" that Dudley Moore av these days...."Funny" being the operative word

I'm thinking more "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance"...when I'm thinking...when I'm so inclined...........
                            It's Dylan Moran as Bernard Black. I never noticed, but he does look a bit like Dudley there.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to be less cryptic. You see, as much as I love Westerns, I never really could stand the Duke, so I never watched any of his films.

In fact, I was happy when "True Grit" was remade with Jeff Bridges taking over Wayne's role. Much as I hate a remake, at least I had a chance to watch this classic.

What I'm trying to say is, I didn't get your point.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                              It's Dylan Moran as Bernard Black. I never noticed, but he does look a bit like Dudley there.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to be less cryptic. You see, as much as I love Westerns, I never really could stand the Duke, so I never watched any of his films.

In fact, I was happy when "True Grit" was remade with Jeff Bridges taking over Wayne's role. Much as I hate a remake, at least I had a chance to watch this classic.

What I'm trying to say is, I didn't get your point.

There is no point Slicker........much like all the hubris that has gone on around here for ages....by many parties.....

Agree with the "True Grit"....liked the new version better.....watch "The Searchers" for a good John Wayne movie...and he's no "Boy Scout" in it....

"The Quiet Man" is also classic....John Ford could direct a movie.....

Now I'm laughing at myself....I'd have bet a $100 that your Av was Dudley.....well played

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

I agree that most of the bickering is pointless. But some times, you just gotta flush the toilets. And there's no point on repeatedly flushing the relatively clean ones when the one in the corner is the one stinking up the joint.

My dislike of John Wayne has nothing to do with him being a boy scout or not.

It's just that out of all the classic "cowboys", from Terence Hill to Clint Eastwood, the Duke never convinced me. To me, he just couldn't play the part of a cowboy. Yes, I know everyone agrees he was the best. Not me. Opinions & all.

And John Ford WAS the whole Western genre. Many came & went & a few have etched their names in history... but without John Ford, we probably wouldn't have the best genre in cinema.

Hey, Dylan is also a funny man.

Comment

Working...