• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by ImapUs Sylicker
    Point taken.

But she's gone now. Why do people need to keep bring her up? Not you, just people in general.

Actually, my beef with the whole thing is not that Kristy was banned.

A few people have been banned (myself included) & when it's on the up & up, there's no problem. I DESERVED to be banned. I BROKE the rules. Kristy didn't. For all her bitching she didn't break any rules. I know people didn't like her, but that doesn't change the facts.

She was set up. And then there was dancing & pissing on her grave. And there still is.

And that's disgusting. And shows a complete lack of class.

Luckily, something like this may never happen again. I fully trust it won't.

Cheers! :bottle:
    I agree with PimPus DickLicker.

I suspect she was testing the waters only....and as you Groupers forgot about individualism you should remember that Walden had a Whale.

Robinson Crusoe was robbed when Friday showed up.

She was good membrane as far as many of us were concerned.

Hope Roth Army does not exclusive itself into the fuckin' gutter.

Then you will ask a washed up rocker as your new lead singer.

Dave as far as I am concerned has never gotten "Trolled". People that call others' "Trolls" are just using a more concealed way of saying; "Shut Up", as in reality...they just have no response.*

Sorry I am an English Major. Words and Text are not "Cyberbullying" no matter what the we(a)ek say....

*Lol. Try calling someone a "Troll" in front of your teacher in Debate Class...or even a class in Rhetoric. You will be laughed out the building if you are in decent school.

The people that call other people "Trolls" live behind Jabba the Hut.

...and are just as annoying....they have no way to respond.

and anyone that does not like my post:

"You are a troll."
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-07-2013, 10:35 PM. Reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wEi2aYmdNU
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

KRUSTOLEUM got what he/she/it asked for.....plain & simple...the same would happen to you, me, and the pillage idiot as well.........

that being said.....it'll be back....and has every right to......99% of bannings are really forced "time outs"............very few get the permanent
      heave-Ho!"..............and NOT becuz their a KANT......that's their right......

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
        Don't sweat it carrot top.............he'll/she'll be back..............bank on it

Gawd I hope not. I had to take a break from this place because every thread turned into a display of sand filled, inflamed kuntishness, followed by someone taking the bait and giving her what she really wants, which is someone to pay attention to her.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...