X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by fraroc
    Wasn't Krustina banned because we all thought she was a fucking no-good cunt?
    She WAS a no-good cunt. There does not have to be any thinking involved to understand that.

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      Nope.

And I never understood that thing of ganging up on someone.

Especially in cases like yours. You didn't even know who Kristy was. You just saw everyone piling up & went in to try to land a kick or two in the head.

Big, strong man you are. And very brave.

Cheers! :bottle:
      When I first joined here last year, I was very green and I tried to stay out of people's way and I only talked about Van Halen. Then I ventured to the other areas of RothArmy and her talking shit about Jimmy Page and pretty much being a bitch to everyone. The final nail on the coffin was when she talked shit about Randy Rhoads and then made fun of me because I admitted in a topic that I made that I suffer from a mild form of depression.

I'm sorry but Kristy was an absolute BITCH.
      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Did you say Terrence Hill, Izzy?

Now I gotta watch SUPER FUZZ!!!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

I agree that most of the bickering is pointless. But some times, you just gotta flush the toilets. And there's no point on repeatedly flushing the relatively clean ones when the one in the corner is the one stinking up the joint.

My dislike of John Wayne has nothing to do with him being a boy scout or not.

It's just that out of all the classic "cowboys", from Terence Hill to Clint Eastwood, the Duke never convinced me. To me, he just couldn't play the part of a cowboy. Yes, I know everyone agrees he was the best. Not me. Opinions & all.

And John Ford WAS the whole Western genre. Many came & went & a few have etched their names in history... but without John Ford, we probably wouldn't have the best genre in cinema.

Hey, Dylan is also a funny man.

It's all relative man.......everybody has somebody that rubs them the wrong way......its a matter of out working them & being more relevant.....all the while staying within the set boundries that SARGE put down.......otherwise its like the PEN always adhered to.......

If you like FORD....and haven't watched THE SEARCHERS...its WAYNE's best...EPIC is what it is

and really...WAYNE might be an AMERICAN thing...really, there is no understating his relevance to AMERICAN Culture....he was the blueprint for American Men for generations......

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
            When I first joined here last year, I was very green and I tried to stay out of people's way and I only talked about Van Halen. Then I ventured to the other areas of RothArmy and her talking shit about Jimmy Page and pretty much being a bitch to everyone. The final nail on the coffin was when she talked shit about Randy Rhoads and then made fun of me because I admitted in a topic that I made that I suffer from a mild form of depression.

I'm sorry but Kristy was an absolute BITCH.
            Point taken.

But she's gone now. Why do people need to keep bring her up? Not you, just people in general.

Actually, my beef with the whole thing is not that Kristy was banned.

A few people have been banned (myself included) & when it's on the up & up, there's no problem. I DESERVED to be banned. I BROKE the rules. Kristy didn't. For all her bitching she didn't break any rules. I know people didn't like her, but that doesn't change the facts.

She was set up. And then there was dancing & pissing on her grave. And there still is.

And that's disgusting. And shows a complete lack of class.

Luckily, something like this may never happen again. I fully trust it won't.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
              It's all relative man.......everybody has somebody that rubs them the wrong way......its a matter of out working them & being more relevant.....all the while staying within the set boundries that SARGE put down.......otherwise its like the PEN always adhered to.......

If you like FORD....and haven't watched THE SEARCHERS...its WAYNE's best...EPIC is what it is

and really...WAYNE might be an AMERICAN thing...really, there is no understating his relevance to AMERICAN Culture....he was the blueprint for American Men for generations......
              I might have to strengthen my suspension of disbelief & watch that one, of you recommend it so heartily.

The Duke was the blueprint, huh? Well, look at where that got you!

I'm yanking yer chain. We're worse off than you.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                Did you say Terrence Hill, Izzy?

Now I gotta watch SUPER FUZZ!!!
                Terence Hill & Bud Spencer were god's gift to TV.

Laurel & Hardy PALED in comparison to this dynamic duo.

There never was any better & there never will be. PERFECT chemistry. Over 30 or 40 films, the same plot, ALWAYS worked.

D'you know that Bud Spencer later teamed up with Ricardo Tubbs?

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

She was set up. And then there was dancing & pissing on her grave. And there still is.

And that's disgusting. And shows a complete lack of class.

Luckily, something like this may never happen again. I fully trust it won't.

And this is what I take exception with...........

nobody put a gun to her head....she knew what she was doing.....she broke the rules with a purpose.....and got what she wanted

CLASS is taking the High Road...even while walking thru the lowbrow attacks that so many people (myself, from time to time included) indulge in here..........

Kristy could make a decent point.....had decent taste in music & such.......nut enjoyed playing the role of trouble maker.......

I'm always amazed at the "firestarter:....who fans the flames....and then cries "Wolf" when the fire burns out of control........................and I get she "hated" so many things....still, never a problem...but when somebodt "Stalks: thread after thread...just to derail anything they deem "unworthy"....yeah....thats gonna cause some friction

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Terence Hill & Bud Spencer were god's gift to TV.

Laurel & Hardy PALED in comparison to this dynamic duo.

There never was any better & there never will be. PERFECT chemistry. Over 30 or 40 films, the same plot, ALWAYS worked.

D'you know that Bud Spencer later teamed up with Ricardo Tubbs?

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

I might have to strengthen my suspension of disbelief & watch that one, of you recommend it so heartily.

The Duke was the blueprint, huh? Well, look at where that got you!

I'm yanking yer chain. We're worse off than you.

Really...THE SEARCHERS is a CLASSIC...it looks like very few other WESTERNS....it takes advantage of the beauty of the American West like few films.....

and WAYNE was the blueprint for AMERICANS males from the 40's till probably the 70's.....ALL old American Men wish they were The Duke....and TRY to act like they are....which is both good & bad

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

When I say she didn't break the rules, I mean that she didn't do anything that the people who set her up hadn't done before repeatedly.

Her banning may have been a long time coming.

But it should've been clean.

Even I deserve a clean death & decent burial when I'm gone, dammit. We all do.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          Yeah, they moved their filming location to Miami in the 80s.

Traded the 70s setting of dusty Italian & Spanish prairies as background for their Western films & went full Miami Vice.

You only got the best from them. Like I said, god's gift to TV.

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Even I deserve a clean death & decent burial when I'm gone, dammit. We all do.

I'll make sure you get a "Christian Burial" Slicker......

It is pointless....she's gone....for the time being.................she'll be back............they ALL come back

it's the Never Ending Wheel.................

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                              Really...THE SEARCHERS is a CLASSIC...it looks like very few other WESTERNS....it takes advantage of the beauty of the American West like few films.....

and WAYNE was the blueprint for AMERICANS males from the 40's till probably the 70's.....ALL old American Men wish they were The Duke....and TRY to act like they are....which is both good & bad
                              Yeah, especially that walk.

Gives me the chills.

I'll watch The Searchers tomorrow. Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

If I am to be labeled as showing a complete lack of class just because I say she was a fucking kunt, then I am fine with that.

KRUSTY WAS A FUCKING KUNT!!!

And yes, The Searchers is an iconic film. As iconic as John Wayne was.

Comment

Working...