R.I.P. The United States of America

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

Originally posted by Snow Ho
    why is it that in general anti-abortionists are also anti-gay??
    Being anti-gay and not believing in gay marriages are two totally different things. I hope that’s not what you mean.

Comment

• Snow Ho
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

no i stole it off a george carlin monologue. where he talks about how catholics and gays should be natural allies.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
        We all have fun at each other's expense in here at some
        time or another. But the election is done. There is a winner
        and a loser. Bush won; Kerry lost. Just as the winning side
        will be excited and party it up, the losing side will be disappointed
        and even vent out in frustration.

Give FORD and other Kerry followers their due: Kerry put up one
        hell of a campaign and hopefully opened up the eyes of the
        republican party to govern more moderately. This election was
        almost a statistical dead heat. But this election was fair. Kerry
        saw that and conceded to that fact. In the end, WE are America
        and we unite to keep our nation the best it can be.

FORD: thanks for your political sparring and over the top views.
        With that said; everyone needs to quit crying, suck it up, get over
        it and move forward like we always do in this country. Don't lose
        sight of your cause, whichever side it may be, because we'll be back
        in here bitching at and slamming each other again in 4 years.

Can we start getting a few more David Lee Roth posts again, please?
        Like everyone else said, Dave threads are in main...but other than that, I agree with ya.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Lou
          Assclown, show me where I specifically say I couldn't care less about unwanted children.

Yours is a reflexive argument. You say the children are unwanted so it's OK to kill them. But who are the people that don't want them...uh the people that want to kill them.

Similarly you choose whether or not to have sex. You do it, you should then have to face the consequences. Killing is not being responsible, hippie.
          Assclown? Hippie?

You're a pathetic fucking douche. An arrogant zealot. I never said it was OK. I've always said it should be a last resort. Your arguement that you could/should force a woman to raise a child she doesn't want is idiotic. Don't we have enough latch-key/welfare children in this country? You have NO plan for them other then to force them into a world where they weren't wanted to be a source of resentment to their unwilling mothers...yeah, let's just send them to play in traffic. Far more merciful to spare them that. And your position on contraception is also idiotic. It's ok for you to choose not to have premarital sex, I've never bashed you or Ally for that position. But those who don't agree with you shouldn't have to play russian roulette, and for you to suggest otherwise is 'irresponsible'.

And for the record, I'm not old enough to be a 'hippie', shithead.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

JHALE, YOU ARE A LOSER. DEAL WITH IT.

BUSH IS YOUR GOD AND MASTER. OK, FUCK KNUCKLES.

PUSSYBOY, BUSH IS YOUR LORD.
            PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
              YOU FUCKING LIBERAL COCKSUCKERS ARE ALL THE SAME. YOU THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU. TALK ABOUT SELF-CENTERED.
              Quit yelling, you fucking sad little butt-pirate. You're the one seeing 'fags' everywhere---especially when you look in the MIRROR! If you could debate an issue rather than immediately resorting to slander, you might stand a better chance. You're like the little kid in the corner ...you can't debate so you just stand there yelling "Shut up, you're dumb!"

'Bush is my god'---how fucking pathetic ARE you?!?!?
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

YOU LOSE, LOSER. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

"DON'T WORRY YOU'LL BE BACK ON YOUR KNEES IN NO TIME."
                PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Yeah, Daveisking....I'm a loser, and you're a pathetic redneck homophobe who doesn't even know how to use his 'caps' button. Fuck off.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Lou

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jhale667
                    Your arguement that you could/should force a woman to raise a child she doesn't want is idiotic. Don't we have enough latch-key/welfare children in this country? You have NO plan for them other then to force them into a world where they weren't wanted to be a source of resentment to their unwilling mothers...yeah, let's just send them to play in traffic.

No my argument is to force them not to kill the unborn child. I don't say they have to raise them. But I am saying they cannot kill them.

Far more merciful to spare them that.

And that's a sickening frame of mind, that killing the child is supposed to be for their benefit.

And your position on contraception is also idiotic. It's ok for you to choose not to have premarital sex, I've never bashed you or Ally for that position. But those who don't agree with you shouldn't have to play russian roulette, and for you to suggest otherwise is 'irresponsible'.

If you conceive a child, you should have the child and not kill it. To do otherwise is irresponsible.

And for the record, I'm not old enough to be a 'hippie', shithead.

Fine, you're just another annoying liberal whose candidate LOST.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I'm broke up too, FORD. But I really don't think it was fraud this time. I think it was an uninformed public. Terrorism? This is the first President in almost a hundred and fifty years to prevent a full-scale domestic attack. He isn't protecting anyone. He's escalating it.

The economy? Worst it's been in years. First President to lose jobs in almost a hundred years.

But people think moral values and terrorism were enough to ignore the economy and a fraudulent war?

Thing is, I believe in freedom of speech. I just wish we had a media that better-informed people that they shouldn't live in constant fear but should instant watch where there tax dollars are actually going and how much of them are being taken away. I'm a fiscal conservative, and Bush sure ain't a fiscal conservative.

Anyway, I don't want to argue this all day. I'm depressed about this result and I'm here to talk music...not fight with people over an election that's already over.
                      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                        [B fraud in liberal Philadelphia where several machines had hundreds of Kerry votes before the polls even started, [/B]
                        that was a big rumor going around that all the coverage last night aid was crap. The reason Kerry carried PA was the large Philadelphia metro was able to shut the rest of the state up and carry the state. From the looks of it, kerry won the big metro areas but lost the bible belt and religios kooks in the country.

He may not have been elected in 2000 but boy did he get elected this time. really nothing you can say. just hope that in the next 4 years both sides can come up with a ntional electroal system so everyone isnt voting differently and trying to eliminate all the problems from last two elections.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lou
                          If you conceive a child, you should have the child and not kill it. To do otherwise is irresponsible.[/B]

Again, the flawed part of your logic is wanting people to only have sex solely for the purpose of procreation. To deny them birth-control methods (not talking about abortion here, pay attention) to PREVENT an unwanted pregnancy from EVEN occuring is insanely unrealistic. I mean c'mon, Lou...you said in a previous thread you don't even think MARRIED couples who don't necessarily want or are READY for kids yet should have sex until they're ready to 'accept the consequences'....that's a little batshit. Admit it.

[/B] Fine, you're just another annoying liberal whose candidate LOST. [/B]

You could write a BOOK on annoying, kid, but you're right on one thing...Kerry lost. No denying that. My hope is there's enough moderate (sane) Republicans in the House and Senate to keep W. in check and prevent him from pushing his facistic right-wing zealot agenda through.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            I'm broke up too, FORD. But I really don't think it was fraud this time. I think it was an uninformed public. Terrorism? This is the first President in almost a hundred and fifty years to prevent a full-scale domestic attack. He isn't protecting anyone. He's escalating it.

I agree. I used to teach the novel "Animal Farm". If anyone read it, it is clear that Osama Bin Dingleberry is our Snowball. The ghost that haunted this election. This Adminstration sends out so many mixed massages. Bush tries to be the right-wing populist while Cheney is the fear monger.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

DaveIsKing, there is a key on your keyboard I'd like you to press. It's just to the left of the 'a' key. Thanks.
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• freak
                                Sniper
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                There won't be an election in 2008. Or if there is one, it will be about as legit as Saddam Hussein's last election in 2002-2003. This one wasn't far from it.
                                I, for one, welcome our new BCE overlords.....

PS: I visited *just* to see your reaction.... And I was not dissapointed. Thanks!

Comment

Working...