X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
    Everything that has gone wrong in the USA and gone wrong in the world because of the USA for he last 4 years is the fault of the lying stealing cheating repukes....you have controlled it all, and it will be YOUR FAULT for everything that will go wrong in the USA and in the world because of the USA for the next 4 years....

Reasons why the Repukes "won"....

Lying
    Cheating
    Stealing
    Bullshit electronic voing machines WITH NO PAPER TRAIL....
    Homophobia
    Racism
    Denial of Civil Liberties for all....

Oh, and the fucking brainwashed 100 million evangelicals in this country who claim "moral values" as the most important "issue"...

But Thou Shalt Not Kill and Thou Shalt not Steal are not too important I guess????

The deaths of every American soldier(1100+) and every Iraqi citizen(100,000+)....is a result of YOU pulling the trigger...
    I see FORD isn't the only person here living in an alternate reality.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Lou

How sad is that, that the liberals here have to resort to blaming electronic voting and the voting process. Kerry LOST and conceded his loss, get over it.

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob

What we WON'T do is sit around complaining on the DLR Army about it.
        your right there Bob, I'm done with it, its over, and I personally have 2000 Union members to look after now more than I did yesterday!

Comment

• aesop
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Oh yeah....how come the Exit Polls were all wrong???? The exit polls had Kerry winning this thing....

Freedom, right....
          The exit polls were all wrong in 2000 as well. They're just not reliable. That's been well documented, and was the reason all of the networks prematurely called the election for Bush in 2000.
          Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• DaveIsKing
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Everything that has gone wrong in the USA and gone wrong in the world because of the USA for he last 4 years is the fault of the lying stealing cheating repukes....you have controlled it all, and it will be YOUR FAULT for everything that will go wrong in the USA and in the world because of the USA for the next 4 years....

Lying
            Cheating
            Stealing
            Homophobia
            Racism

Oh, and the fucking brainwashed 100 million evangelicals in this country who claim "moral values" as the most important "issue"...

But Thou Shalt Not Kill and Thou Shalt not Steal are not too important I guess????

The deaths of every American soldier(1100+) and every Iraqi citizen(100,000+)....is a result of YOU pulling the trigger...

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

TO THE TUNE OF "RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD"

Teardrops keep falling on the ground
            From the liberal assclowns
            Too bad Queery didn't win
            Now you can't stick your pecker in the ass of your best friend...

Waaa! Waaa!
            Last edited by DaveIsKing; 11-03-2004, 01:34 PM.
            PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
              your right there Bob, I'm done with it, its over, and I personally have 2000 Union members to look after now more than I did yesterday!
              Tough break, my friend...hang in there, bud, I'll send up a prayer your way
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Switch84
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Amen, Ally!

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                Oh my fucking God. He even got the popular vote this time. Can't get any more legit than that.

Go outside and take a breather.
                Better still, Ally, why not have him go WAY outside? Outside of the COUNTRY!

I hear France calling you, Ford Baby........
                "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Oh yeah....how come the Exit Polls were all wrong???? The exit polls had Kerry winning this thing....

Freedom, right....
                  Damn, Cock, you almost make me feel sorry for you. Almost.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Freedom, right....
                    You'll have to ask the liberal media about that one, Cock.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      I addressed those sisterfucking trailer dwelling neanderthals as well, but it was a combination of the two.
                      And yet he still wonders why Liberal's are losing elections...

Comment

• Lou

I think what it comes down to is that all the states that Kerry won, had fair and accurate voting practices. The states that Bush won had unfair voting practices which made damn sure to rig the election and/or stop Kerry voters from reaching the polls.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I hate the so-called No Child Left Behind Act. As Al Franken put it, "One of the most ironically named pieces of legislation since the 'Japanese Resettlement Act' of WWII."

Schools basically get budget outlays based on the test scores of their students. So you know what that means?:

a.) Districts (in NYS) lie about their test scores either through outright test scoring fraud. Or by "hiding" their special education students and finding ways to discount their test scores. The most dishonest and unscrupulous School Administrators and teachers shine under no child left behind.

b.) Underperforming schools, that are usually underperforming due to lack of funding in inner-cities because they can't afford good teachers and administrators, further have their budgets cut.

Kids who have significant disadvantages in their socio-economic status are being left behind even more so now than ever. That way, it makes it easier to suppress their votes in the future.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Lying
                            Cheating
                            Stealing
                            Homophobia
                            Racism

I fail to see the part where all those protestors failed to rock the vote and push Kerry to becoming the uber winner elite.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• mouichke
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Mar 2004

Ford & others who voted for Kerry,

Did any of you go out and work with the campaign? Did any of you go out door to door? Did you get involved at all?

Probably not... you just like to sit here and bitch on a DLR board. I notice the ones that are sitting here bitching have a ton of threads and posts. Grow up! If you have a job... get to work!

By the way, I am seeing Dave on Sunday - 5th row!

Comment

• Lou

I must say I felt a satisfaction as in my neighborhood, every fucking house but mine had a Kerry/Edwards sign. And in Philadelphia, every fucking streetcorner had Kerry/Edwards shit thrown up. Very somber mood in Philadelphia today, except for me.

Comment

Working...