X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BIG GOOSE
    Roadie
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Which sucks, I think. I was, at the end, pulling for Kerry...not because of any great love I have for him, but I just got tired of Bush jr and his policies...the economy is in the toilet in my neck of the world...while I didn't have any great hope that Kerry could save it, I don't have any other hope that Bush will, either.

Oh well, life goes on. I still love my country, regardless of who's leading it.
    I was hoping the world would be rid of him and his neocon puppeteers.If he had lost, the GOP would have had to clean their house of much of this neocon vermin as possible...but now hang on world.... I predict a shitstorm of trouble.

P.S..I ain't a liberal !!!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BIG GOOSE
      I was hoping the world would be rid of him and his neocon puppeteers.If he had lost, the GOP would have had to clean their house of much of this neocon vermin as possible...but now hang on world.... I predict a shitstorm of trouble.

P.S..I ain't a liberal !!!
      Well, I guess we'll see what's what. It's hard telling what's going to happen over the next four years...I don't expect any miracles with Iraq or with the economy, but I'm just hoping things don't get any worse than what they already are.

The economy can continue to recover, but I'd like to see job growth in something other than McDonalds...after Microsoft booted my job to India, I actually make more on unemployment than I would working for any other entry level job.

Sooner or later, though, my unemployments gonna run dry, and that's got me pretty nervous. Hopefully I can get back into my line of work somewhere down the road or else my family's looking at tough times to come, indeed.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
        Roadie
        • Sep 2004

Well, I guess we'll see what's what. It's hard telling what's going to happen over the next four years...I don't expect any miracles with Iraq or with the economy, but I'm just hoping things don't get any worse than what they already are.

The economy can continue to recover, but I'd like to see job growth in something other than McDonalds...after Microsoft booted my job to India, I actually make more on unemployment than I would working for any other entry level job.

Sooner or later, though, my unemployments gonna run dry, and that's got me pretty nervous. Hopefully I can get back into my line of work somewhere down the road or else my family's looking at tough times to come, indeed.
        Sorry to hear about your employment predicament,bb.
        You are one of the some 1 million people in the U.S. who have lost their jobs under this administration.These bastards are so economically reckless and irresponsible for a Republican government as to make Jimmy Carter's adminstration look like a beacon of fiscal responsibility.When Pat Buchanan's "American Conservative" magazine said vote for Kerry just to get rid of Bush and those neocon bastards,you know it ain't the GOP Buchanan came up in anymore.I'm afraid that they are now gloating over this win and it will take the GOP decades to get rid of these neocon parasites and empire builders.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Sorry to hear about your employment predicament,bb.
          You are one of the some 1 million people in the U.S. who have lost their jobs under this administration.These bastards are so economically reckless and irresponsible for a Republican government as to make Jimmy Carter's adminstration look like a beacon of fiscal responsibility.When Pat Buchanan's "American Conservative" magazine said vote for Kerry just to get rid of Bush and those neocon bastards,you know it ain't the GOP Buchanan came up in anymore.I'm afraid that they are now gloating over this win and it will take the GOP decades to get rid of these neocon parasites and empire builders.
          I appreciate the voice...it does suck out here, although the extended vacation's been nice Still, I'd rather be working, all things told. I get sick of looking at these same walls every day and talking with all you bitches for lack of anything better to do!!
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
            Roadie
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            And when they are sent to die in whatever country Ariel Sharon wants them to die in, they will have nobody to blame but themselves.
            If that wasn't all so true !!!

Ariel and Dubya

Comment

• diamondD
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

It's not the president's job to create jobs. That's for businesses to do. He's just supposed to try to have economic policies that enable them to make a profit.
              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Like having to borrow $2 billion a day from Japan and China???

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

None of you know what's going on at all do you?

It's funny but a little sad.

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
                    Roadie
                    • Sep 2004

I appreciate the voice...it does suck out here, although the extended vacation's been nice Still, I'd rather be working, all things told. I get sick of looking at these same walls every day and talking with all you bitches for lack of anything better to do!!
                    Chin up,champ !!
                    The Army looks after its own, whatever your politics.Anyways we always pull together when we fight our enemy out there....HAGAR THE HORRIBLE and his fucking lambs

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I'm afraid that they are now gloating over this win and it will take the GOP decades to get rid of these neocon parasites and empire builders.
                      we don't have decades dude
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• Bonzo

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        None of you know what's going on at all do you?

It's funny but a little sad.

It's the apocolypse, isn't it? ISN'TIT???

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

yes bonzo it is. you kick ass though dude
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                            yes bonzo it is. you kick ass though dude
                            However, you suck OD, and know nothing about politics.
                            "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Bonzo

Woe to the generation of Dodge Vipers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Bonzo
                                It's the apocolypse, isn't it? ISN'TIT???

Nah but maybe at some point...

No the ridiculous thing about this is that Al Qaeda don't actually exist. Or at least there is NO GLOBAL TERRORIST NETWORK.

This isn't a FORDesq conspiracy theory just plain fact.

It's been there in front of our eyes for so long and we all missed it.

Ah well...

Cheers!

Comment

Working...