X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
    I think what it comes down to is that all the states that Kerry won, had fair and accurate voting practices. The states that Bush won had unfair voting practices which made damn sure to rig the election and/or stop Kerry voters from reaching the polls.
    Please, only FORD would believe such nonsense.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Didn't Kerry win Pennsylvania, Lou?
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Lou

You do realize I was mocking such bullshit theories. I actually laughed at the title of this thread. If you're upset that Bush won, fine. But to go to these extremes and then come out with factless accusations of voting fraud is truly sad.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          I heard on the radio this morning that only 1 in 10 people between the ages of 18-24 actually voted. That is apalling.
          I know! I'm ready to survey the kiddies at school, especially the ones that are very much vocal in their hatred for Bush.

I can't tell you how shocked I was that many of my really political friends didn't go out and vote. Some of them stated that their vote wasn't needed for Kerry to win the country or said they felt their state was going blue anyway (even though some didn't).

And these people will be the same ones when I talk to them next bitching how things didn't go how they wanted.

I'm just shocked.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

No, I knew what you were doing Lou. I just said that only FORD would believe such nonsense.

Actually, I heard some thugs slashed tires on buses carrying Republican voters to the polls in one state.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Our voting practices were fine, so far as I know. They mail us our ballots about a month in advance, you fill it out and mail it back it - the rest of it's in your hands. The votes get tallied up and then they report them, about as simple as that. You can't even really go to the polls here anymore, not so far as I know.

We went Kerry, true, but with the support he's had here over the last year, it was a lot closer than I anticipated.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Lou

Didn't Kerry win Pennsylvania, Lou?
                Yeah he won Pennsylvania but who cares, he lost the election. I knew Kerry would win Pennsylvania on Philadelphia alone. I just think it's great that basically my whole fucking neighborhood is somber now.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I heard on the radio this morning that only 1 in 10 people between the ages of 18-24 actually voted. That is apalling.
                  And when they are sent to die in whatever country Ariel Sharon wants them to die in, they will have nobody to blame but themselves.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• aesop
                    Commando
                    • Oct 2004

If you actually want to have a real discussion...don't quote Stuart Smalley. He's hardly a respectable news outlet. Besides, if inner city schools can't compete, then they CAN'T COMPETE! Why do liberals always think you have to throw billions of dollars on a LOSER CAUSE!?!

You can paint shit blue, but it's still shit. Bush at least has the balls to call a spade a spade. We need to get kids in better schools. period. Inner city schools, if they can't tow the line, should be imploded.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I hate the so-called No Child Left Behind Act. As Al Franken put it, "One of the most ironically named pieces of legislation since the 'Japanese Resettlement Act' of WWII."

Schools basically get budget outlays based on the test scores of their students. So you know what that means?:

a.) Districts (in NYS) lie about their test scores either through outright test scoring fraud. Or by "hiding" their special education students and finding ways to discount their test scores. The most dishonest and unscrupulous School Administrators and teachers shine under no child left behind.

b.) Underperforming schools, that are usually underperforming due to lack of funding in inner-cities because they can't afford good teachers and administrators, further have their budgets cut.

Kids who have significant disadvantages in their socio-economic status are being left behind even more so now than ever. That way, it makes it easier to suppress their votes in the future.
                    Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                      No, I knew what you were doing Lou. I just said that only FORD would believe such nonsense.

Actually, I heard some thugs slashed tires on buses carrying Republican voters to the polls in one state.
                      I heard about that this morning, too.

VERY lowbrow activities.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by mouichke
                        Ford & others who voted for Kerry,

Did any of you go out and work with the campaign? Did any of you go out door to door? Did you get involved at all?

Probably not... you just like to sit here and bitch on a DLR board. I notice the ones that are sitting here bitching have a ton of threads and posts. Grow up! If you have a job... get to work!

By the way, I am seeing Dave on Sunday - 5th row!

I drove from Syracuse NY to Scranton PA and humped the streets all day!

(and I'm seeing Dave on the 4th, 10th row!)

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Jive Talkin'

This thread's topic is a prime example of idiocy run amuck and hypocrisy at its highest! This country's borders aren't locking you in, Ford. At any given time on any given Sunday you could give up your American citizenship and get the fuck out! Just let the back door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. All of this whining and glooming and dooming this country, yet you're still here enjoying a lifestyle and privileges that folks from other lesser blessed counties would DIE FOR to have. Give your American status to a poor Mexican migrant worker why don't you? Give it to a Haitian who's turned away everytime they attempt to come here (yet Cubans are allowed to stay if they reach American soil.) Trade places with an Afghan woman, a Sudanese child, a Croatian, or even an Iraqi (pre-Bush Sr. and Jr.)

Put your money where your mouth is, or cancel that check that your ass won't be able to cash.

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
                          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2004

Here ya go DLRs Cock and FORD, I think you might need this

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Re: Jive Talkin'

Originally posted by Switch84
                              This thread's topic is a prime example of idiocy run amuck and hypocrisy at its highest! This country's borders aren't locking you in, Ford. At any given time on any given Sunday you could give up your American citizenship and get the fuck out! Just let the back door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. All of this whining and glooming and dooming this country, yet you're still here enjoying a lifestyle and privileges that folks from other lesser blessed counties would DIE FOR to have. Give your American status to a poor Mexican migrant worker why don't you? Give it to a Haitian who's turned away everytime they attempt to come here (yet Cubans are allowed to stay if they reach American soil.) Trade places with an Afghan woman, a Sudanese child, a Croatian, or even an Iraqi (pre-Bush Sr. and Jr.)

Put your money where your mouth is, or cancel that check that your ass won't be able to cash.

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
                              Amen. Spot-on post.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• mouichke
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                                I drove from Syracuse NY to Scranton PA and humped the streets all day!

(and I'm seeing Dave on the 4th, 10th row!)

Comment

Working...