Any thoughts on the new 23 trillion cost of free healthcare?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • standin
    Veteran
    • Apr 2009

I tell ya'. Since letting my TV go, I DO miss watching Olbermann. I wish Hulu would get put him on lineup.
    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      ..."He tires too quickly. The other day, he was trying to draw water from a well and the small bucket almost pulled him into the well."...
      Man we gotta ship some bottled water to that little motherphucker, STAT!
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        Keith Olbermann steps up to the plate and hits a "bi-partisan" home run......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IbWw23XwO5o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IbWw23XwO5o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
        That's all very good but why isn't the rest of the media screaming the same thing and why can't the US people see that their politicians are completely owned?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Olbermann special comment on Healthcare

Not just the Republicans, he goes after the Blue Dogs as well...

DUPE....
          Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 08-04-2009, 11:15 AM.
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I just watched that garbage...

What was his point ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dupe, already posted in this thread...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Oopsie, sorry....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Oopsie, sorry....
                  Don't be. You're not going to fire me, are you?

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/9cB-vLWD0UvXXCB6GRcYeA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/9cB-vLWD0UvXXCB6GRcYeA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
                    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Don't be. You're not going to fire me, are you?
                      I'll let it slide this time...

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

It's 10 mins of "you disagree with me and took money from people I disagree with". Not Olby's finest work in my opinion.

Quoting campaign contribution numbers, quite small in the overall scheme of their total collections, and using that as the basis for the argument, with no other meaningful followup, isn't the best.

It would have been more effective if he hadn't pulled his "how dare you sir" schtick (which is up there with Michael Moore's Bassett hound "Isn't this a shame" schtick) and actually added more substance to his argument.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                          It's 10 mins of "you disagree with me and took money from people I disagree with". Not Olby's finest work in my opinion.

Quoting campaign contribution numbers, quite small in the overall scheme of their total collections, and using that as the basis for the argument, with no other meaningful followup, isn't the best.

It would have been more effective if he hadn't pulled his "how dare you sir" schtick (which is up there with Michael Moore's Bassett hound "Isn't this a shame" schtick) and actually added more substance to his argument.
                          I thought the substance of his argument was rather obvious.

1) Health care is a major crisis in this country.

2) Congress could solve the problem, but refuses to do so because...

3) So many of them are too busy doing for insurance corporations what Monica Lewinsky did for Bill Clinton.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sucker of Satan's Penis

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Yeah...

Obama's leadership in healthcare reform, although he admittedly has not read the bill...

Hey just shut the fuck up about my Messenger, Buraq.

I am Allah, just STFU.. he is my King from the South from the loins of his Kenyan father, as predicated in your Book and all he's gonna do is wreck your government for a takeover by the EU.

Buraq is *AAAAA* okay, in my Buq. So just SHUT thee Fuq Up!

<object width=455 height=369 align=bottom><param name=allowScriptAccess value=sameDomain /><param name=allowFullScreen value=true /><param name=movie value=http://www.islamictube.net/templates/frontend/Harmony/flv_player/flv_player.swf /><param name=flashvars value='cf=http://www.islamictube.net/includes/common/player_cf.php&pf=http://www.islamictube.net/includes/common/player_pf.php?vid=7699'><param name=bgcolor value=#000000 /><embed src=http://www.islamictube.net/templates/frontend/Harmony/flv_player/flv_player.swf quality=high bgcolor=#000000 width=455 height=369 align=bottom allowScriptAccess=sameDomain allowFullScreen=true type=application/x-shockwave-flash flashvars='cf=http://www.islamictube.net/includes/common/player_cf.php&pf=http://www.islamictube.net/includes/common/player_pf.php?vid=7699' /></object>

You can call me Al if you like..

Comment

• Sucker of Satan's Penis

Originally posted by FORD

1) Health care is a major crisis in this country.
                              That's a lie, being without insurance is not a crisis.

Every emergency room filled to overflowing is a crisis, INFIDEL

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Coming SOON! To a world near YOU!!!

Cash for Clunker People!!

Dateline 2019....... We spent trillions, the stimulus of our new "AmeriWorldHealth" care system, and now we need YOU to get to the closest hospital and get your arm cut off for america.

We will be giving you $4500 toward your BRAND NEW CAR I mean brand new!! Prosthetic Arm!!!

We have bailed them out this far, lets make sure we protect our tax dollars!!

LIMBS FOR STIMULUS!!!

I want to go on record with this statement.

Comment

Working...