Any thoughts on the new 23 trillion cost of free healthcare?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    but delight in the bombing of children.
    Yeah, I'm sure he "delights" in the bombing of children. Good argument.

Have you taken up huffing since I was gone?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I never noticed you were gone.

You can't deny the spectacular BS of crying about the lack of individual voter consent for abortions v. the consent for bombing the fuck out of people.

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

I never noticed you were gone.
        Yet more evidence of huffing.

You can't deny the spectacular BS of crying about the lack of individual voter consent for abortions v. the consent for bombing the fuck out of people.
        Isn't the same lame-ass argument as abortion vs. executions? Holy shit, think of something original. The one has nothing to do with the other.

More to the point, do you really think he finds "delight in the bombing of children?" Or did you just show yourself as a really lame motherfucker?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBog1R0i_Ag&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBog1R0i_Ag&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by letsrock
            ... I got stabbed over a dime bag...

Great title for a hard rock jam.
            Best played at Christmas
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Once they are out of the cunt though you strongly support taxpayers paying for their death whether they like it or not.

Why is it exactly you have a screaming fit about the flushing of a handful of cells 99&#37; of the time but delight in the bombing of children.

Why is it cool for you to pay for an Iraqi doctors child to be killed yet you worry so much about some cells in an American whore?

It can't be a racial thing because everyone knows America is full of people from all over the world.
              I'm sorry and basically appalled that you draw that conclusion about me...

In fact, I don't believe you think those ideas are in my head, or anything I support...

If you're merely just making a point, I get it, but don't lay it on me...

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                Yet more evidence of huffing.

Isn't the same lame-ass argument as abortion vs. executions? Holy shit, think of something original. The one has nothing to do with the other.
                Oh right, there's nothing to the fact that many morons adhering to the sanctity of life arguments are all for killing "criminals" in droves (even if the might be innocent, which I've actually seen argued here.)

More to the point, do you really think he finds "delight in the bombing of children?" Or did you just show yourself as a really lame motherfucker?
                No. But his tax dollars have gone for it all the same. We're now quibbling over healthcare that will cost as much in a decade as two years of the US defense budget...

And dude, you're such a fucking asshole. Who they fuck told you which were valid arguments and which weren't? We have to shut down the debate now because your panties are in a bind?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Once they are out of the cunt though you strongly support taxpayers paying for their death whether they like it or not.

Why is it exactly you have a screaming fit about the flushing of a handful of cells 99% of the time but delight in the bombing of children.

Why is it cool for you to pay for an Iraqi doctors child to be killed yet you worry so much about some cells in an American whore?

It can't be a racial thing because everyone knows America is full of people from all over the world.
                  I take it Scotland doesn't have a military?

BTW, Iraqis NEVER bomb each other indiscriminately, do they?

Really Shesh...that was pointless.

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Blackflag
                    ... you taken up huffing since I was gone?

I used to huff white vinegar, but I gave it up for balsamic.
                    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Who they fuck told you which were valid arguments and which weren't? We have to shut down the debate now because your panties are in a bind?
                      Yeah, that was quite a "debate." "You like to kill babies!" "No I don't!"

Comment

• Blackflag
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by VanHalener
                        I used to huff white vinegar, but I gave it up for balsamic.
                        White wine vinegar is the best.

Comment

• Bandit02tn
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                          Posted by a Canadian at Democratic Underground

Would any of our Hoser friends like to add anything to his comments?
                          l have two words for that HORSE SHIT! My cousins wife needs a heart transplant..... Obviously US healthcare will not pay for it and she has no insurance because she is "here" illegaly so we make a mad dash to take her to her family in Canada thinking that their healthcare will help her get her heart transplant being that she is a Canadian citizen and the great healthcare system . Nope but they are going to perform surgery on her cataracts....... Can't figure that one out
                          With my last dying breath, I want to be able to say I tried everything on the menu-twice DLR 2001

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bandit02tn
                            l have two words for that HORSE SHIT! My cousins wife needs a heart transplant..... Obviously US healthcare will not pay for it and she has no insurance because she is "here" illegaly so we make a mad dash to take her to her family in Canada thinking that their healthcare will help her get her heart transplant being that she is a Canadian citizen and the great healthcare system . Nope but they are going to perform surgery on her cataracts....... Can't figure that one out
                            Ignore that "thanks"... it was an accident. Because I'm calling bullshit on your post. As I'm sure our Canadian friends here will do the same.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Bandit02tn
                              Who knows without more details but it's very possibly due to the fact that most people don't carry donor cards.

A transplant is always the absolute last option as although its not technically that difficult to do the rejection thing very often kills you one way or the other.

To be honest I think you need to prepare yourself for the fact she's probably fucked...
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-01-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                I'm sorry and basically appalled that you draw that conclusion about me...

In fact, I don't believe you think those ideas are in my head, or anything I support...

If you're merely just making a point, I get it, but don't lay it on me...

Cheers!
                                So you are against the war now?

If I post a single picture of a casualty of the war all the people that supported it get all pissy at me like I have done something wrong.

Why is that?

Comment

Working...