X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Run the figures, US government spending on refugees v. US government 'defense' spending on creating refugees...
    Blame it all on the U S. There has always been unrest in the middle east. Even if the U S never existed these fucks would be killing each other at the same or a higher rate than they are now.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
      12,000 refugees? How big is Guantanamo? Or, better yet, send them to Hawaii, close to where Obama plans to reside after leaving office.
      I'll go to Hawaii! Can I be a refugee in Hawaii?

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
        This is why you pussy Scots produced pussy philosophers like Hume while AMERICA produced Springsteen:
        I think you are biased because you dream Springsteen wrote the amazing lyrics of that song about you but it seems doubtful...

With my shopping cart I move through the heart
        Of a sea of fools so blissfully unaware
        That they’re in the presence of something wonderful and rare
        The way she moves behind the counter
        Beneath her white apron her secret remains hers

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Blame it all on the U S. There has always been unrest in the middle east. Even if the U S never existed these fucks would be killing each other at the same or a higher rate than they are now.
          Look into it a bit deeper. The US and the UK have a lot of shit to answer for... France too with the Saudi arms sales...

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            This, unfortunately, is a very real possibility.
            Not in Ford's world. In Ford's world they're all peace loving victims of U S foriegn policy. None of them would harm a fly.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

And you're a fucking idiot, too. US imperialism has fucked over the middle East to pieces.

Shut the fuck up, 'faggerslob.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Look into it a bit deeper. The US and the UK have a lot of shit to answer for... France too with the Saudi arms sales...
                But none of these fucks that like to chop peoples heads off share any of the blame. I'm just glad I never brought any children into this fucked up world.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

And you're a fucking idiot, too. US imperialism has fucked over the middle East to pieces.

Those assholes were killing each other way before we became a country bitch. If you hate it here so much here why don't you leave and take Ford with you?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I have a better idea. I'll stay here and you leave. I mean you have much more in common - like living on welfare.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

I have a better idea. I'll stay here and you leave. I mean you have much more in common - like living on welfare.
                      You seem to be an expert on welfare and social workers. Too bad you don't know single men with no kids can't collect welfare ya dumb cunt. I get it now. You spent your entire childhood on welfare and got picked on because you got your clothes from a Salvation Army drop off box. Now you like to spend your time lashing out at others because you were so unhappy as a child. Guess what. Nobody cares. I know I don't.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You seem to be an expert on welfare and social workers. Too bad you don't know single men with no kids can't collect welfare ya dumb cunt. I get it now. You spent your entire childhood on welfare and got picked on because you got your clothes from a Salvation Army drop off box. Now you like to spend your time lashing out at others because you were so unhappy as a child. Guess what. Nobody cares. I know I don't.
                        "We'd like to help you, but as a white, able bodied male, you are SOL."
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Fuck this. I'm off to get er...high.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Towlie!
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Shut the fuck up, 'faggerslob.
                              True to an extent. Before that the British Imperialism fucked the middle east to pieces and before the British fucked them they were fucking themselves to pieces. Face it. The middle east is just fucked. You either have to have a dictator to keep it together or a bunch of radicals fill the power vacuum. If you get a pretty good leader like Sadat someone kills them.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

In $100 bills....

Most the money is electronic. Made on a computer just like everyone else's money. The world GNP is around $65 Trillion. Far more money than that has been made and is sloshing around in various accounts and ledgers. Who most the debt is owed to is the central banks that made money from nothing. When confidence in these banks fades so does all this debt then we are back to basics. Which country do I trust the most? What country will my investment grow in?

Comment

Working...