Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Naw the best you can do is put separation of church and state on the books. Of course whatever the dominant religion is will tend to run things. Especially if they are into spreading the word of God. Some religions just kick back and do their thing. Others aggressively sell it. Others are join or die.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      If the USA supplied the Palestinians with the same weapons they treat the Israelis to (courtesy of the American tax-payer) they´d certainly kill Isreali kids with missiles from drones or attack-copters!
      What happened is Israel and some of the European countries went into the Sinai and took some land from Egypt. President Eisenhower told them to get the hell out of there. The Israelis didn't like a US President telling them what to do so since half the world's jews live in the US they created a very powerful political lobby that if you want the office of US President. You have to have their blessing. The Israelis made sure they had that kind of clout in out political system and by doing so, they get what they want.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        You aren't going to get rid of religion and by trying to get rid of it you probably will create something more screwed up and repressive than the religion is. It's one big South Park episode.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

If the USA supplied the Palestinians with the same weapons they treat the Israelis to (courtesy of the American tax-payer) they´d certainly kill Isreali kids with missiles from drones or attack-copters!
          How is that a response to my post? I asked if Isrealis went on suicide missions yelling Alluha Akbar in response to someone else insinuating Isrealis were the terrorists behind the Paris attacks.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Such a pathetic media whore he truly is.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Dalai Lama is a media whore??

(You just fucked yourself for reincarnation. Now you'll probably come back as Sammy Hagar)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Who the fuck do we think we are?
                  Capitalists.

Capitalism is the root cause of the world's suffering. Capitalism drives wars, inequality, sexism and hate.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Today's Charlie's frontpage:

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Capitalists.

Capitalism is the root cause of the world's suffering. Capitalism drives wars, inequality, sexism and hate.
                      As have all the other options tried so far.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

I saw a video from some fucking asshole pastor named Steven Anderson was bitching about the band "Eagles of Death Metal" and France in a YouTube video. The retard thinks it's a death metal band, even though they aren't (I've seen them twice in concert). Then he goes about France abortions, blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to give this asshole any free publicity and post his dumbass video. Hopefully someday he'll get caught sucking cocks in a public restroom.

Comment

• private parts
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                          I saw a video from some fucking asshole pastor named Steven Anderson was bitching about the band "Eagles of Death Metal" and France in a YouTube video. The retard thinks it's a death metal band, even though they aren't (I've seen them twice in concert). Then he goes about France abortions, blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to give this asshole any free publicity and post his dumbass video. Hopefully someday he'll get caught sucking cocks in a public restroom.
                          "I say shit, Goddamn"
                          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            Past form on these assholes shows that would be worth a bet, better than 50% chance.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sad to see so much of the US folded so quickly - less than a week...

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Not sure it needed its own thread. The turnpike is littered with "see suspicious activity? call * (whatever)" signs. Could have been a truck driver reporting he saw some "funny lookin' fellas" driving, and OHP sees them "weaving" and uses that as PC for a stop.

Five non-U.S. citizens arrested on Trumbull County turnpike

TRUMBULL COUNTY, Ohio - Five non-citizens of the United States were arrested by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

The foreign nationals were pulled over on the turnpike in Trumbull County on Thursday.

Jibril Abdiselam, 24, Mohammeddeq Hassan, 27, Mahamoud Mohamed, 26, Zakaria Warsame, 25 and Said Abu were taken to Trumbull County Jail and charged with possessing criminal tools and forgery.

The Trumbull County Jail confirmed some of the men had to surrender their passports.

They are each being held on a $25,000 bond.

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...