Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Strange how Canada loves to harbor terrorist while murdering their own indignant population.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Meanwhile...

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
        Like Trump has any say over who is allowed into Canada. You're as idiotic as he is...
        Not as idiotic as you for taking an obviously non serious post serious.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
          Strange how Canada loves to harbor terrorist while murdering their own indignant population.
          Indignant? They're really gonna be indignant when President Trump starts shipping wetbacks up there busloads at a time.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

The Russians are in clover they get to kill all Al Assad's opposition and say they are hitting these cunting terrorists. If the Russians were putting as much effort into hitting these fuckers there would be less. Of this I am sure
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Indignant? They're really gonna be indignant when President Trump starts shipping wetbacks up there busloads at a time.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                The Russians are in clover they get to kill all Al Assad's opposition and say they are hitting these cunting terrorists. If the Russians were putting as much effort into hitting these fuckers there would be less. Of this I am sure
                Yep. The problem is no matter which side you gun up, there's a good chance they're gonna turn out bad too. It's a no win situation. You arm up the rebels, they'll take over and settle all their scores. Plus half the weapons will wind up being used by terries. Then everybody will be crying how America done fucked up and armed the next Talicong. So instead let's just move all the people out of that region and settle them around the world and then have to provide for them cause it's kinda hard to get a job when they don't speak the language of whatever country they wind up in. Then they get all pissed off in their little communities cause their host countries ain't doing enough for them and then shit starts blowing up real good. And this is called progress.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Shut the fuck up, 'faggerslob.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

It has become clear to me now the the only way to resolve this tragic crisis is to re-tweet more made up quotes about Paris and to "like "more Facebook posts.

Just saying

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Unfortunately the Russians are bombing targets given to them by the Syrian regime who has been killing and torturing anyone that speaks up against it for years so I wouldn't just assume that it was definitely jihadists hit by that illegal bomb...
                      http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-investigators
                      Oh I'm sure some where Jihadist. One man Jihadist is another one's freedom fighter.
                      "LIGHT EM UP!"
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

It has become clear to me now the the only way to resolve this tragic crisis is to re-tweet more made up quotes about Paris and to "like "more Facebook posts.

Just saying
                        Yes. #not-enough-hashtags
                        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                          Oh I'm sure some where Jihadist. One man Jihadist is another one's freedom fighter.
                          "LIGHT EM UP!"
                          Zao has no interest in other people's freedom...

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                            Veteran
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Unfortunately the Russians are bombing targets given to them by the Syrian regime who has been killing and torturing anyone that speaks up against it for years so I wouldn't just assume that it was definitely jihadists hit by that illegal bomb...
                            http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-investigators
                            Sorry but, the people who´ve been painting Assad as personified evil are the same ones who claimed Saddam Hussein had WMDs!
                            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                              Sorry but, the people who´ve been painting Assad as personified evil are the same ones who claimed Saddam Hussein had WMDs!
                              Probably the civilians he uses his chemical weapons on think he is a bit of a bugger to

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Probably the civilians he uses his chemical weapons on think he is a bit of a bugger to
                                I think it's called "crowd control"

Comment

Working...