X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    If you don't have border controls between states then that seems pretty meaningless to have controls in some.

8000 murders is NOT pretty low. It should be closer to a third of that in a normal developed country.

Also why make suicide so easy in the US, how many of those suicides weren't thought through?

Why not go the whole way?
    I've been saying for years all states should adopt the same laws that mine has. It should be uniform across the board. And it could be passed at the state level easily.

As far as suicides go, beats me how you prevent those. I don't have any statistics but I'd bet the number of people who go through the hassle of a background check and obtaining a permit and then go home with their new pistol and blowing their brains out is rather low. And while every suicide is a tragedy, it's kinda hard to judge future intent. And if somebody chooses to off himself then there's not a lot you can do to stop it.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is Ubama's new proposal wouldn't have prevented even one mass shooting or gang murder. All it does is force more people to obtain an FFL or face possible prosecution for selling even ONE gun. And like I said, most people who are truly selling a lot of guns won't mind one bit obtaining an FFL. So his tearful proposal is nothing more than an end run around Congress to test the waters to see if a presidential executive action on gun control can stick. If it does, the next democrat president will use his Magical Mystery Pen to create a nationwide gun registry and then ban certain weapons. Or something wacky like that. That's why the states should act now, so that the federal gubment won't be inclined to fuck around in things that are none of its business.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

So I guess nobody else is gonna call Ubama out on his lies about online sales. So I will.

Go online to GunsAmerica or gunbroker or bobsguns or any other online gun sales site and buy a firearm. If you can have it shipped to your house or anywhere other than a Federal Firearms Licensee then you and the seller just committed major felonies. Now, good luck because USPS won't ship it. And the other shippers require a signed copy of the FFL recipient's, well, FFL.

Now, since the new firearm you purchased has to be shipped to an FFL, go try and pick up your new gun WITHOUT a background check. Please, I'll give any Ubama suck dick or ultra liberal here 100 American Dollars if you can go pick up your new gun from an FFL without a background check. Concealed Carry Permit holders don't count - we can just walk in and buy whatever the fuck we want, so long as it doesn't require a stamp. Of course, we've already passed an extensive FBI and state background check.

So Ubama can take his tears and his lies and shove them right up his ass. A whole lot of the American people are so goddamn stupid they actually believe this crap. Just like they believe pregnant women were subject to pre-existing exclusions before Ubamacare or people can easily by so-called "assault weapons".

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        If it does, the next democrat president will use his Magical Mystery Pen to create a nationwide gun registry and then ban certain weapons. Or something wacky like that.
        Wacky?

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Wacky?
          I'll take it back if you can prove how a gun registry or a ban of certain guns would have prevented insane people from killing other people.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Why doesn't that ignorant motherfucker worry about stopping some of the killing in his hometown Chicago? They have some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S. in Illinois, and Chicago has some of the worst gun violence. Does that fool really think all his brotha's in Chicago are killing each other with legally purchased guns? Does that ignorant fucking fool think that stricter gun laws will result in less killings in his shithole Chicago? Doesn't that retarded fuckstick realize all of his welfare recipients aren't following any laws, let alone gun laws?

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Why doesn't that ignorant motherfucker worry about stopping some of the killing in his hometown Chicago? They have some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S. in Illinois, and Chicago has some of the worst gun violence. Does that fool really think all his brotha's in Chicago are killing each other with legally purchased guns? Does that ignorant fucking fool think that stricter gun laws will result in less killings in his shithole Chicago? Doesn't that retarded fuckstick realize all of his welfare recipients aren't following any laws, let alone gun laws?
              I'm starting to believe Donnie's conspiracy that Obama wants to turn the UBA over to the Islamites.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                What Ubama wants is to disarm all the people who can legally purchase firearms AFTER passing background checks. The only people left owning guns will be the fucksticks who buy their pieces from a skinny on a street corner. And anybody who says otherwise is a fucking moron.

The only people who purchase guns online without submitting to a background check are CRIMINALS who skirt the goddamn laws. I'll up the ante and offer up 200 bucks to any Ubama suck dick who can purchase a gun online and have it shipped to anyone other than a Federal Firearms Licensee. Nobody will collect the cash because it's not possible. And only a fucking moron will prove that they bought a firearm illegally because it's illegal as shit!!

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Gee...and I thought maybe he was tired of CHILDREN being killed...
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Angel
                    There wasn't any children killed , if there were children killed it was by the gangs, the children were in gangs , hey these kids had checks done on them, the people who killed them had licenses. They were open carry children.
                    It's the blacks , the moozkims, the Limeys , it's to protect the 2nd amendments to the child killing licenses.
                    It was clearly a cuntspirosy it's impossible to hit a child with a 747 , the kids had been previously rigged to exploded. It's the Jews and the slick backs. It. Was the dAn reed network working with cool and the gang , did I mention gangs.

Not sure really what were we talking about again.
                    Did Kristy ban elvis ?
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      Honestly I don't doubt his sincerity about that. But what he's proposing wouldn't have prevented that from happening. So what he's doing is using that horrific tragedy to push through new guidelines that have no clear threshold that states how many guns you can sell before you need an FFL. In other words if you sell a gun to your best friend, the gubment can come prosecute you for not having an FFL and not performing a background check even if you're not "in the business of selling guns". This is like changing all the speed limit signs to say 0 - 200 mph. You drive whatever speed you think is appropriate and then the police will arrest you if they think you're going too fast.

And nobody wants to see any children or adults being murdered. Even one shooting is too many, unless it's gang on gang then who really cares. But Ubama standing up there and fake crying to get new guidelines enacted that basically make everyone a criminal is absolute bullshit. He's so scary smart and yet he couldn't pick a number out of the air - say 50 - and make that the red line. You sell more than 50 guns in a year then you have to have an FFL. So instead what he does is has it written so that even one or two sales can land you in prison and fined all to hell when there's no language in the guidelines that says one or two sales without an FFL is illegal.

And if he really wants to save some kids' lives then he needs to go back to Shitcago and clean up the mess there.
                      Last edited by DONNIEP; 01-08-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't understand your argument.

Are you saying it should be ok to sell up to 50 guns to your 'friends' without background checks?

You shouldn't be able to transfer the ownership of any gun without doing a background check otherwise there is no point in having background checks.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I don't understand your argument.

Are you saying it should be ok to sell up to 50 guns to your 'friends' without background checks?

You shouldn't be able to transfer the ownership of any gun without doing a background check otherwise there is no point in having background checks.
                          And that's exactly what I have said here repeatedly regarding background checks.

The point I'm making is Ubama's proposal wouldn't have prevented even ONE mass shooting. What he's done is change the ATF guidelines to say if you're "in the business of selling guns" then you have to obtain an FFL and perform a background check. But the guidelines say that even one or two sales MAY be considered "in the business of selling guns". Why does this even make one bit of difference to me? I'll explain:

If I want to sell one of my pistols to my buddy, we'll call him Old Coot Von, OCV has to have either a pistol purchase permit or a concealed carry permit because this state requires either of those in order to buy my used pistol. So OCV has already passed his background check. The problem is the Feds can show up later and prosecute me because the new ATF guidelines say that even one or two sales can be considered "in the business of selling guns". Of course it also states crap like if you're selling from your collection to improve your collection then you're exempt. But then they reiterate the fact that even one or two sales can be considered illegal without an FFL.

And we're strictly talkin about this new proposal here. And it's bullshit to publish new guidelines that basically leaves it up to the gubment to determine if you've violated a law without telling you what the damn law is.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Old Coot Von is too obvious, you'll give away his identity.

Use Old Coot Halen instead, people will think you're talking about Eddie, not Von.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                              Old Coot Von is too obvious, you'll give away his identity.

Use Old Coot Halen instead, people will think you're talking about Eddie, not Von.
                              No, see Eddie is OBC - Old Bitter Cunt. It's very difficult keeping all these names straight. And I wouldn't sell Ed so much as a sharp stick. He's so stupid he shouldn't be allowed near anything that can remotely harm anyone. And speaking of OBC, isn't about time we heard some of this scary awesome new music he's written over the years? I mean, it should be pretty good since he wrote most of it while he was drunk and we all know that's when he was at his best.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

And, BTW, I'm currently the high bidder on a pistol I've been looking for, on GunsAmerica.com. Anybody wanna venture a guess as to where said gun MUST be shipped? That's right - to an FFL. So Ubama can quit his cryin - I'll have to fill out the exact same paperwork any other person has to when buying a gun. Cause you can't ship to anyone but an FFL.

And where the fuck were the tears when Americans were getting their goddamn heads chopped off in Dirtville? And why in the fuck does he even give two shits about kids dying since he's all for abortion. What, the only lives that matter now are between the ages of birth and late teens, so long as they're not young people getting shot to shit in the liberal run ghettos in this country?

I need me some tacos.

Comment

Working...