X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Please keep in mind that in America it's not legal to shoot somebody because they want to fist fight.
    In MA it's not even legal to shoot them in you house under threat. You do not have that right.
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The stats are against you self defence wise.

Look them up, if you have a weapon it's far more likely to be used against you or accidentally hurt a family member or you will use it to kill yourself.

If it isn't a self defence thing then it's a very dangerous hobby and as such it's not unreasonable for the government to attempt to limit peripheral damage from your hobby. They spent a trillion and there have been 24 deaths from terrorism in the last decade so maybe not unreasonable to look at the 300 000 firearm deaths during that time.

Haven't checked those figures but they aren't insanely wrong...

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Look them up, if you have a weapon it's far more likely to be used against you or accidentally hurt a family member or you will use it to kill yourself.

If it isn't a self defence thing then it's a very dangerous hobby and as such it's not unreasonable for the government to attempt to limit peripheral damage from your hobby. They spent a trillion and there have been 24 deaths from terrorism in the last decade so maybe not unreasonable to look at the 300 000 firearm deaths during that time.

But again, what stats are you using? The anti-gun people have stats that make it all look like a slaughter...until you search it all out and look at the overall picture. It's like depending on the mainstream news outlets to tell you the truth (Cue Ford here)...
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

On the subject of fingerprinted gun locks, here's a device that you can use with your existing handgun (just in case you don't want to give it up for a smart gun that has the smart lock built in....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Again, the more focus on more laws (MA has over 22 thousand) how about hitting the criminals that are actually the problem.??
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Almost 40 years of gun ownership says the stats are skewed. I'm not an anomaly.

And again, if you take out the gang related gun deaths that number drops precipitously.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What do you mean the accidental stats, the murder stats, the suicide stats?

They are all way higher than comperable countries. I get that people say massage it so that the US has 5 times as many firearm deaths compared to anywhere else in the West and when you strip out the suicides it's only a bit more than 2 1/2 times as many but it's still a lot more.

The US figures are nuts unless you are comparing them to Honduras or whatever compared to Europe or similar 1st world countries.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                  Again, the more focus on more laws (MA has over 22 thousand) how about hitting the criminals that are actually the problem.??
                  Aha!!! You just said what I've been skirting - the problem is criminals and not law abiding citizens. Most of the liberals in this country would say since they can't control their voting base I mean criminals then normal people who don't break laws shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

But that's it right? Ever more restrictive. It's been moving that way for years. It can't hurt you if it isn't there....Or can it.
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

As much as people fight it, the right to bear arms is slowly being chipped away. For what stated as the greater good, we are losing that.
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

As much as people fight it, the right to bear arms is slowly being chipped away. For what stated as the greater good, we are losing that.
                        We are. Hey, maybe we should ban knives. Because having knives in the house can't be good. And if you've ever accidentally cut yourself then that's proof that nobody should have a knife.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Personal responsibility never comes into the real world today. In this sue-happy, "It's not my fault" world, why not?
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Personal responsibility never comes into the real world today. In this sue-happy, "It's not my fault" world, why not?
                            Ah, you can't reasonably expect anyone to be personally responsible for anything they do. What you should expect is this: The gubment will protect you from cradle to grave. And the gubment will give you a job and an income and you aren't responsible for anything you do. Ever.

Never mind that there are laws nationwide that make it illegal for any gun to be accessible to a minor. Never mind that MOST gun owners don't leave guns laying around the house. ubama said every single person in the US should be a Federal Firearms Licensee and that's gonna save kids. And we should all go along with it because we're too stupid to have any idea what it really means to be personally responsible for any weapons in our possession.

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Incidentally for all the tough guys going on about Obama crying and also why I'm sticking my opinion in here too.

20 years ago a cunt did a mass shooting in Scotland with legally owned handguns and killed 15 five year old children and their teacher. I saw the parents in the ER of the kids who had been wounded. When you have seen the faces of the parents of a child who has been shot for no reason then that will change your shitty arguments about the rights of someone to have a weapon that can be hidden blah de fucking blah.

I get that Americans have a weird obsession with guns but I do think it's really fucking off to have a go at black Jesus for getting emotional about dead kids. I still get upset if I think of those parents faces and I was only with them for a minute or two. Seriously get a grip.

What sort of sociopathic monster do you want as president who is so dead inside? Ok Donald would be fine if that's what you want.

So in the UK all handguns were banned even to the point of causing problems for the Olympics. Maybe we've just been lucky but that was the last mass school shooting.

20 years ago.

More people were murdered in the US on Xmas day with guns than in the UK for the whole of 2015.

i feel your pain sesh.. you poor, poor, extra poor baby.........

don't know what the fuck Xmas is in your candyland world. most people celebrate Christmas, but to your well made point:

how many were blacks that were killed by other blacks on Christmas day in the US vs UK?

Illustrating the Chicago Values of Crime, Murder & Mayhem with comprehensive charts, precise graphs and exhaustive data sets of Chicago stupidity.

just to help you a little........
                              Last edited by jacksmar; 01-09-2016, 07:11 AM.
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Shush Jack the adults are talking.

Comment

Working...