X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    And why in the fuck does he even give two shits about kids dying since he's all for abortion.
    That is a ludicrous 'Only in America' jump of illogicality.

That's like saying why not legalise nuclear weapons for teenagers since rubbers are legal.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If I want to sell one of my pistols to my buddy,
      I would stop it there.

You shouldn't be able to transfer ownership of your pistol except by selling it back to a dealer.

Who knows if your pals id is genuine or not.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber

Obama is a great gun salesperson.
        Has been since the beginning...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
          Gee...and I thought maybe he was tired of CHILDREN being killed...
          Yeah, because the 9 year old boy in Chicago that was taken to an alley and executed, because his Dad was involved with a gang, was executed by law abiding citizens that obtained the weapon they used to kill the kid, legally.

I wonder why all the white people haters around here, and everywhere, didn't riot and all that shit, over this travesty? Maybe because it was a black on black crime? A 9 YEAR OLD KID WAS EXECUTED AS A MESSAGE TO HIS FATHER, BY A GANG!!! In a State with some of the strictest gun laws!!

Sesh, I'd have no problem if I were required to sell a gun back to a Dealer, or work it through the Dealer for a fee, or whatever. Like Donnie, I think every single person buying a gun LEGALLY, should have a background check done on them. I know it took 3 months for me to get my CPL, because of all the background checks and stuff. Didn't bother me. Just waited it out. Even if I didn't have the CPL, you go through a background check here in Michigan, when you buy a gun LEGALLY. We still have to register our guns with the police department. I want my gun registered. If it got lost or stolen, I'd want them to know, in case it was ever used in a crime.

The people that are law abiding citizens, and already obey the laws, don't have any issues following guidelines. It's the CRIMINALS that fuck it up for the rest of us.

President dumbfuck should work on making it easier to execute these killers. It would help ease overcrowding in prisons, take some burden off the tax payers.

Of course, we all know prisons are big business. Just like big pharmaceuticals, insurance companies and health care, prisons are being directed by politics. Criminals themselves.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The gun laws in the state of Illinois are really irrelevant to Chicago. You are minutes away from Indiana, or a few more minutes away from Wisconsin in the other direction. Either of which has far more permissive gun laws.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              That is a ludicrous 'Only in America' jump of illogicality.

That's like saying why not legalise nuclear weapons for teenagers since rubbers are legal.
              Oh what do you know? I bet you don't even have a cool sword. And you call yourself a Scotsman. You should have to turn in yer kilt!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                I wonder why all the white people haters around here, and everywhere, didn't riot and all that shit, over this travesty?
                Because that's racist.

Every time I read that, I want to bash the retard's skull in.

"That's racist."

How the fuck do people get so fucked up in the head that they become scared shitless of even THINKING anything that might get them labelled as racists?

How is racism to say that black people commit crimes? All races do! Your country is full of spineless cowards, Von. Sorry excuses for human beings. They'll let a black or a muslim beat them to death without reacting just so no one will say they're racists. And they'll apologise for soiling the thug's boots with their blood & brains.

I can't stand this kind of fucked up retardedness.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  The gun laws in the state of Illinois are really irrelevant to Chicago. You are minutes away from Indiana, or a few more minutes away from Wisconsin in the other direction. Either of which has far more permissive gun laws.
                  That's it, I'm fed up. Von's post was the straw that broke the camel's back!

You & your friends aren't allowed to talk politics because you're spineless maggots that are more afraid of words than a kick to the head.

How is ANYONE supposed to take you seriously when you're too much of a coward to type what NWA stands for?

You' live in abject fear, FROD. You're a pussy! No, I take that back - you make pussies look like Conan the Barbarian. You're too damned coward to even BE a coward.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

And how many of those gang bangers do you think are driving to Indiana or Wisconsin, going into a gun store and buying their murder machines, where they are going to be subjected to background checks?

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

And how many of those gang bangers do you think are driving to Indiana or Wisconsin, going into a gun store and buying their murder machines, where they are going to be subjected to background checks?
                      Gang members don't exist in FROD's world.

In his tiny little mind, black people aren't even human beings, because he never saw one. They're ideals of perfection, angels that are far above us filthy white monkeys.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Black rage

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Black rage
                          C'mon Vandy. We all know no black individual has even come near a gun.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno

How is ANYONE supposed to take you seriously when you're too much of a coward to type what NWA stands for?
                            Why should I go to the trouble of typing a word that's going to be replaced by a bunch of asterisks??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Why should I go to the trouble of typing a word that's going to be replaced by a bunch of asterisks??

That made me s******!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

N.W.A. - Niggaz Wit Attitudes

See? No asterisks.

Turn in your man card, FROD. You have no spine.

Comment

Working...