Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pAjW2dJnm0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pAjW2dJnm0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

"The most ardent fans of Van Halen will be upset that the Sammy Hagar era isn't in the game."

WHAT?!? That's a prime selling point!
      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
        "The most ardent fans of Van Halen will be upset that the Sammy Hagar era isn't in the game."

WHAT?!? That's a prime selling point!
        Yeah, no kidding man... I'd be pissed off if I had to follow up anything with 'When it's love'.. give me a fuckin break!
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
          Sniper
          • Oct 2009

The only real Van H*gar song I will ever listen to is Finish What You Started. It's okay. Everything else is... Meh. End of story.
          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Hummarstra
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

Roth looks so gay and corny in this. But, I got to say it gives me chills when I hear the old songs mixed with all this CGI game shit. Just awesome! Makes me want to cry like a baby.:0

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pAjW2dJnm0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pAjW2dJnm0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
              Dude, that guy is such a retard! What the fuck is he on about? Highlander???? What the fuck?????????

That guy really needs some medical help, FAST!

"This synth is awesome, they don't make it like that anymore", oh FUCK, somebody put this guy out of his misery!

I couldn't go on after he "pointed out" that a "major flaw" is that there is no Van Hagar...

Highlander?

Dude...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                Anybody know if the wii musical instruments for guitar hero are compatible with the rock band stuff? I don't want to get stuck buying 2 drum kits if i don't have to.
                Yes... well at least for the PS3.
                I threw out the drums that came with Guitar Hero World Tour because I got sick of fixing them.
                I bought a set of Rock Band 2 drums with the triple cymbal expansion pack and they work fine with Guitar Hero 5 and Guitar Hero Van Halen.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                  The only real Van H*gar song I will ever listen to is Finish What You Started.
                  OK, who let Junior in here....

Let me guess what's next, you liked the vocals on How Many Say I too, right ??

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vaijuju
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2008

Guitar hero Vh soon, in Europe (02.19.2010)

Trailer #2 - Vidéo de Guitar Hero : Van Halen sur X360
                    "jump"
                    Thanks ed5150 from vhfrance for the link
                    http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Carloscda
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2009

The WHO are out now with commercials, and still not
                      one VH commercials?! WTH!!

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Well, my PS3 has got it bad. It's hot for the "yellow light of death." Just got GH:VH this week and it decided to melt the insides of my machine. Time to fix it myself since I don't have the cash to drop on a slim right now.
                        I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Oh no! There's no Hagar, BOO-FUCKIN-HOO!

Plus most of the roth-era interviews and videos couldn't be shown on =VH= Guitar Hero due to it being unsuitable for certain ages or some bullshit.

On a side note, I'm starting to get fucking 4 stars on the Expert level of Vocals.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

whats everyones gamertag on the 360?
                            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

Working...