X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
    No doubt about it.........it's Ed's band. If it truly was the Old CVH then BassPlayer would of been there.

The only hope I have is between the producer and Dave they can save Ed from himself!
    Agreed, bro.....

The sad thing is even if MA was there it wouldnt make much difference anyway.

Nobody ever accused bass player of being a great writer.
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
      Don't be a jackass... Do you honestly think this thread got 10 pages deep WITHOUT someone noticing something that you noticed this AFTERNOON???

Here's a thought - if you found a gem TODAY - look back at TODAY'S postings and not the entire thread... but I'm sure you already knew that.

Thanks for visiting, don't let the door hit you on the way out!
      Save your effort, brother. This mh5150 nitwit habitually reposts old details or makes duplicate threads, then whines like a child when he's told to check before he posts. Hell, even POJO and I told him to knock it off way back in posts 134 and 131, but apparently the lesson didn't take. A Ravens fan, indeed.

Last edited by chefcraig; 01-21-2011, 03:33 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

A random thought here........how much say or sway does their "manager" Azoff have, I wonder.

Obviously the guy didn't have any say in the lineup and considering he is the Anti Christ who runs of Ticketbastard and Live Nation you'd think he'd be pulling for a real reunion. Way more money to be made off of that than another 3/4 Tour.

Even if they can pull an album off without killing each other or imploding, I gotta imagine they'll play very little off the new album.

Considering they had 2 "new" songs they could of played on the last tour.........new being a decade old but you get the idea.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• mh5150
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2010

I LOVE STIRRING THE POT ROUND HERE!!!!!
          YOU DUMB FUCKS TAKE THIS SO SERIOUS

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• mh5150
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2010

" This mh5150 nitwit habitually reposts old details or makes duplicate threads"

YEAH I POST ALL THE TIME

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DlocRoth
              Agreed, bro.....

The sad thing is even if MA was there it wouldnt make much difference anyway.

Nobody ever accused bass player of being a great writer.
              True but........the guy was no slacker when it came to playing live, he always gave 110%!
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
                Congrats...

" This mh5150 nitwit habitually reposts old details or makes duplicate threads"

YEAH I POST ALL THE TIME
                No, but when you do it's usually pointless. Your mastery of the keyboard is an inspiration to mouthbreathing imbeciles everywhere.
                Last edited by chefcraig; 01-21-2011, 03:48 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Not so much that as.........we don't suffer fools lightly

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I see we have a sheep off his meds walking among us this morning......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Ha!!!
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vaijuju
                        http://twitter.com/johnshanks1

"here we go kids.....vh "

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

OFFICIAL NOW!
                        I'd fucking laugh if it turns out he's doing the new Mark Van Hoen album...

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

I hinted at this, might as well post it as the speculation is high as the rumours fly!

A Live Nation deal is in the works for a major concert tour in 2011 with Van Halen and a reunited Triumph on the same ticket.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I think I saw a puddy-tat?

And just for fun:

Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-21-2011, 04:43 PM. Reason: Muhvis Bacon Failed m3.
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              I'd fucking laugh if it turns out he's doing the new Mark Van Hoen album...
                              Or scoring the next Van Helsing film
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                                I hinted at this, might as well post it as the speculation is high as the rumours fly!

A Live Nation deal is in the works for a major concert tour in 2011 with Van Halen and a reunited Triumph on the same ticket.
                                This started last summer (7/13/2010) in an interview at Gibson.com with Triumph's Rik Emmett. Essentially, he said he would be having dinner with some reps from Live Nation who want to pitch the VH/Triumph tour, but Triumph's drummer wasn't thrilled with the idea. Since then, nothing has shown up except articles at various sites reprinting the exact same info. As usual, yet another "wait and see" type of deal.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...