X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Rikk
    I sometimes question the priorities in my life when I realize I'm doing things like spending my day off in front of a computer checking every five minutes for concert dates for which I can't even yet buy tickets.
    Yeah no shit!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
      I sometimes question the priorities in my life when I realize I'm doing things like spending my day off in front of a computer checking every five minutes for concert dates for which I can't even yet buy tickets.
      You think you are questioning now...way until after April...

Inside you're saying, "There's no freakin' way I do this after I have kids...no freakin' way..."

I'm issuing a cautionary tale now...so this doesn't happen...

"Honey, tell that damn kid to shut up...VAN HALEN IS ON THE RADIO!!!"

Not that I've ever...uh...done that...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Etienne
        Commando
        • Aug 2010

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
          All I can say is...........you better be wearing a cup

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
            Groupie
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by kwame k
            Fuck it............

Musical interlude..........
            thanks dude. that's from my You Tube page.

Comment

• hain23x
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2004

Just fuckin post the damn thing sheesh!!!
              Eat Us and Smile!
              Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

y aknow, i coulda swore they werent supposed to announce dates till the 10th?

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                  I get what you're saying, but during the past week we've finally been provided with firm dates for a new single, new album, and date that tickets will go on sale.

Chill out, bro - Lucy isn't going to yank the football this time
                  I hope you are right. It's just well.It's been so long and we have all waited, hiding in the dark depths of Internet message boards, reliving that past when a band called Van Halen meant so much to us. Clinging to long lost shitty bootleg recordings to take us back to the day when Van Halen ruled the world.....

Such a gross and pitiful thing we have been through.

And still we wait. Will it ever end?

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                    We have to wait for the dates and locations. We have waited for the excruciatingly slow in coming album. We have to wait to buy tickets to hopefully see a show.
                    They finally start giving us info, and you're whining because they're not doing it according to YOUR schedule? Quit complaining, FFS.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
                      y aknow, i coulda swore they werent supposed to announce dates till the 10th?
                      That's when the first leg of the tour goes on sale, but apparently they were going to announce the dates today. Hopefully that doesn't mean the ticket prices are going to be so goddamned ridiculous that they have to give people a week's notice so they can sell their first born, or take out a reverse mortgage on their house.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                        They finally start giving us info, and you're whining because they're not doing it according to YOUR schedule? Quit complaining, FFS.
                        Yeah I tend to get a little pissed off when things don't go according to my every wish.

I reserve the right to complain about Van Halen until they give me what I want.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          You think you are questioning now...way until after April...

Inside you're saying, "There's no freakin' way I do this after I have kids...no freakin' way..."

I'm issuing a cautionary tale now...so this doesn't happen...

"Honey, tell that damn kid to shut up...VAN HALEN IS ON THE RADIO!!!"

Not that I've ever...uh...done that...
                          My friends tell me I'll stop drinking so much for one. That makes me laugh. One of my closest friends drinks more.

I have a feeling my I-Tunes and my home theater and I will become even closer friends once I'm a homebody. And if my wife asks me to turn LOSS OF CONTROL down, I'll act out the lyrics.
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• VOODOO_King
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jan 2012

"The full list of tourdates for the first leg of shows should be revealed soon (anytime between now and when the tickets go on sale January 10th)."

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                              That's when the first leg of the tour goes on sale, but apparently they were going to announce the dates today. Hopefully that doesn't mean the ticket prices are going to be so goddamned ridiculous that they have to give people a week's notice so they can sell their first born, or take out a reverse mortgage on their house.
                              I will spare no expense on seeing this tour. NONE!

But yeah I hope I don't have to mortgage the house. I will if I have to I guess.

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Yeah no kidding. They are gonna get a few grand out of me.

Comment

Working...