X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by FORD
    Seems like an odd place to start a tour in the middle of winter. Whatever happened to Van Halen being a "summer" kind of band?

Seriously, I'd rather see these guys at The Gorge and get a fucking sunburn then have to drive through a ridiculous rainstorm again like I did in 2007.
    I agree FORD!

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

from VHND.com

Last edited by POJO_Risin; 01-03-2012, 04:23 PM. Reason: Because I fucking can...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

...and Brownsound lurking...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

according to someone at the links the tour starts in Louisville Kentucky next month and the single is called Tattoo!!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
            To elaborate, they've also confirmed:
            • The first single will be titled "Tattoo"
            • The tour will kick off in Louisville, Kentucky
            Tattoo? Is Van Halen doing a 77s cover??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I can't believe next month I'll be listening to a new album and taking a little trip to Kentucky... Man this is exciting!!! I'm sticking with my Feb 29 prediction!
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
                from VHND.com

Exclusive Van Halen Update: “Tattoo” Next Week, Tour in February!

January 3, 2012 / 6 Comments

More exclusive news from VHND.com! One week from today we will all be hearing the brand new song from Van Halen, titled, “TATTOO”. Their new album is due February 7th (The album title is still a secret, believe it or not)!

Another bit of exclusive news – Van Halen’s tour begins as soon as NEXT MONTH! It will kick off in LOUISVILLE, KY. The full list of tourdates for the first leg of shows should be revealed soon (anytime between now and when the tickets go on sale January 10th).

Enjoy another exclusive photo of rock’s greatest frontman and greatest guitar player! Stay tuned to VHND.com for more exclusive details.
                oops, sorry, didnt read your post before i posted, my bad

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

The best part of this waiting game is realizing the timing of shows.

Basically we are ASSured to have Summer VH shows & the extra bonus that entails. Hotness in all forms; legs, tail & ass...weather, VH on 4th of July someplace & all through the best months to 'Get Hit by a Train Tour' it's absolute perfection whether it's spring or summer, VH was made for those times of year! Hurry already.......

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

"Tattoo"... Some folks could read that on Dave's and Ed's lips (congrats, BTW!)
                    in the promo clip, I remember.

Could it be a tribute to the Who that's about to come out?

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-03-2012, 04:30 PM.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Of course...we'll be setting up a review and photo section here at the army...hopefully we'll be remodeling some as well...if we can get the ball rolling...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by van hln CA
                        The best part of this waiting game is realizing the timing of shows.
                        The worst part of the waiting game is...well...yeah...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

So VH opens their tour in the KFC Yum! Center.... Oy vey.....

Looks like the weekend of Feb. 17th - 19th is open on their calendar....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• rocknrolldork
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jun 2004

LOUISVILLE!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Easy 2 hour trip straight down I-65! FUCK YES! I AM SO THERE!

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                              Groupie
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

FUCK YEAH!!! Just right down the road.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Yo Va...we need to set up some sort of official Roth Army Concert at one of these venues...shirts...the whole shebang...maybe get the old "Got Roth" shirts going...

Comment

Working...