Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

And I imagine Edwad would do it one night Dave, the next night Sam...

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Well, I'll repeat my Michael Anthony "thesis" again for those who've graciously ignored it in the past...

I have held the belief since the very day that Mike was let go that it was NOT because he was playing gigs with Bette. Rather, I have always said that EVH's primary objective was to play onstage with his son.

The fact that Mike had been playing gigs with Bette simply created a very convenient excuse to tell the fans.
        I always thought this was pretty obvious, at least it was to me.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Stay Krusty, bitch...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID

I can't get a firm reading on Dave's inference to Sobolewski --- part of me believes he is somewhat frustrated by a 21 yr. old kid calling the shots in Van Halen, but I also think Dave cares about the CVH fanbase and how we've been deprived of a true VH reunion for 28 years and counting.
            Dave used to say on his old radio show that he wanted the original 4 or nothing.
            He's definitely got mixed feelings about Wolf, especially if Wolf was the driving force behind the last outing.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
              Dave used to say on his old radio show that he wanted the original 4 or nothing.
              100% true...

Dave said that's the only way he would be involved...

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                These fucking rock stars, man. When they're not doing drugs, evading the tax man or milking their fans on reunion tours, they're bitching about what it's like to be a fucking rock star. Fuck Roth and his pandering, fuck Eddie and his bickering and most of all, fuck all of you for ever wanting to buy into this shit.
                Cuntsidering that I don't even bitch about being a failed musician, Rock Stars have no right to complain
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

and most of all, fuck all of you for ever wanting to buy into this shit.
                  Said the bitch who registered here a decade ago.....

Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Shit, I almost agree with Kristy on that quote, except Ed's not bitching.
                    Considering everything that's happened with all of them, it's a miracle that album even happened, let alone had as much kick as it did.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Oh, Ed's always bitching. Seriously Thrills, when was the last time you left the inside of your house?

What, you mean to go to Ed's house to press my ear to the window to hear if he's bitching?
                      Where's he bitched lately in the press?

non-sensical troll

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Fuck you, Thrills.

Yeah, me and Ed are close. In fact, we were 'Nam together.

Idiot.
                        couldn't answer the question apparently.
                        Trolls and logic usually don't go together.
                        unsubstantiated baiting and projection from someone who lives here just to cause problems.

Comment

• Carloscda
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2009

Ed came back from his hand surgery and played like it was the early 80's again!

After this past surgery you would think that he would want to get back on the road and set the world on fire?!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Dave talking about MA is surprising..I almost feel like Roth is " jealous" of the ED/Wolf thing...yet he says he talks to Alex...hhmmm..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Fuck..I need some cheering up..

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

They can do whattever they want and you know what I am quite sure they appreciate me letting you all know that.

Like we have any say in the matter at all..lol.

They have done great things since 2007 and I am one happy sumbitch yessireee!

Do I want some more when they are ready and it's right.

I will say one thing DLR and Sam onstage with VH playing back -up sounds like shit to me cause that is what it would be a band and two sigers switching off to get the music played..kinda stupid.

I mean wouldn't it be sweet to see DLR and Sammy hugging each other for a duet....what is this R&R or a tribute band with the actual players.

I call no on that idea... half the folks don't like DLR, half don't like Sam, who would be in the audience,?.....some dude from the Jersey Shore painting his asshole with oompa loompa taint tanning spray, thinking he was listening to Muzak in the Toledo bus station restroom.

Hey, the acoustics in here are awesome....
                                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 02-13-2013, 08:17 PM.
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...