• Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
    not the best manners on the web...
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
      Okay....Panamark, I know you don't like the guy, but that is two apologies...

I just remember a time when we took assholes and educated them on the wonders Roth through praising Roth, educating them on his accomplishments and what he meant to us, to classic van halen, and to the world...

Sure this site has always been known for being a bit rough... not the best manners on the web...

but honestly, I am appalled at the new level we have risen (?) too.
      If PMark has an opinion, then RESPECT IT!!! He has reason!!!

MIND YOUR OWN BUSININESS!!!!!!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        If PMark has an opinion, then RESPECT IT!!! He has reason!!!

MIND YOUR OWN BUSININESS!!!!!!!!
        I hear you, MAX. But she seems to think everything is her fucking business.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

LMS is a retard with NOTHING to cuntribute!!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            LMS is a retard with NOTHING to cuntribute!!!!
            I'm surprised she just jumped in here today with no other purpose than to attack your character. Dude, it's pretty shitty for SHE-DEVIL to be pulling that kind of shit.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Loki
              Roadie
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole

But yes I am sorry about the BS I put on panamark and his girlfriend. At 32 w/ kids my actions were definately out of norm.
              haw haw. baseless swine, thou hath been reduced to a mewing babe, needing the defense of a maid to keep thee from the wrath of the army. get thee gone, cur, for the army hath no mercy for the likes of thee. take thine slander and thine burlesque performance from mine eyes. thou hath proven thy self a coward and a fool. huzzah huzzah.
              "Art is a lie that tells the truth."

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                Roadie
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                To late, you fucked up big time.
                Too late for what??

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                  Roadie
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Loki
                  haw haw. baseless swine, thou hath been reduced to a mewing babe, needing the defense of a maid to keep thee from the wrath of the army. get thee gone, cur, for the army hath no mercy for the likes of thee. take thine slander and thine burlesque performance from mine eyes. thou hath proven thy self a coward and a fool. huzzah huzzah.
                  hawwmmm. fledgling Shakespeare, thine flagship oh beauty doth sunk in thy foam oh' the sea. Sir Roth, flamer and orgy meister, musn't offend thy preachings. Lest thy caught in ye own fox hole. thou hast proven thine intent to support such uncouth and unmerciful singing of the beast. Pray tell, thine allies: It is thine intent to shove mine shaft of seed far up unto thine crack o' fecesarro. For it thine will, and thee will o' the baseless army o' Sir Roth.

Comment

Working...