Sticky this bitch...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
    You can tell P-Mark and his girlfriend that the one thing I regret most of all is making it personal w/ them.

Other than that, DLR is still an old man.
    Okay....Panamark, I know you don't like the guy, but that is two apologies...

I just remember a time when we took assholes and educated them on the wonders Roth through praising Roth, educating them on his accomplishments and what he meant to us, to classic van halen, and to the world...

Sure this site has always been known for being a bit rough... not the best manners on the web...

but honestly, I am appalled at the new level we have risen (?) too.

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
      Roadie
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lms2
      Okay....Panamark, I know you don't like the guy, but that is two apologies...

I just remember a time when we took assholes and educated them on the wonders Roth through praising Roth, educating them on his accomplishments and what he meant to us, to classic van halen, and to the world...

Sure this site has always been known for being a bit rough... not the best manners on the web...

but honestly, I am appalled at the new level we have risen (?) too.
      Well, I would not expect Panamark to comment. However, when a mod posts something like that it does bother me. I am a little on the ignorant side regarding internet technology so I do not really know what my IP address tells people about me. But a mod does have my real e-mail address. Frankly, I think Max was kidding. But for someone who has three children and a wife, I can tell you I am a bit uncomfortable. Befrore someone feels the need to cut my throat, maybe they shold just Ban me.

But yes I am sorry about the BS I put on panamark and his girlfriend. At 32 w/ kids my actions were definately out of norm.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

LMS,

As usual mind your own business. I already settled everything and apologized to the man for my statement. I know it was extremely sick and wrong but it was written out of context and he's good with my sincere apology. I'm not that kind of person and everyone knows it. I just went apeshit cos of the attacks on my personal friends. He and I have moved on so kindly butt out!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          LMS,

As usual mind your own business. I already settled everything and apologized to the man for my statement. I know it was extremely sick and wrong but it was written out of context and he's good with my sincere apology. I'm not that kind of person and everyone knows it. I just went apeshit cos of the attacks on my personal friends. He and I have moved on so kindly butt out!!!
          And she wonders why so many people can't stand her.

I love it when idiots like lms feel the need to step up to some imaginary podium and declare that the entire place has lost its values.

Frankly, I don't regard her posts with any more admiration than I do Katydid's.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Thanks my friend!!!

Out of her gazillion posts, it makes one wonder as to how many are actually relevant to anything?

Fuck, baltimore and I were both being ruthless that night and I thought he wanted to play ball? Unfortunately, I went way too far and soon realized it. Shit, even people really close to me were pissed at what I typed. It was wrong and I KNOW it. Regardless, he and I are cool and again, I apologize to the entire site for that behavior.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Thanks my friend!!!

Out of her gazillion posts, it makes one wonder as to how many are actually relevant to anything?

Fuck, baltimore and I were both being ruthless that night and I thought he wanted to play ball? Unfortunately, I went way too far and soon realized it. Shit, even people really close to me were pissed at what I typed. It was wrong and I KNOW it. Regardless, he and I are cool and again, I apologize to the entire site for that behavior.
              MAX, people get worked up. It happens A LOT around here.

I can't say I like B.O., but it's cool that you guys could work it out so that you let him know your "threats" didn't really mean anything.

It's all good.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I dunno, it looks pretty good to me.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Sticky this bitch...

Originally posted by Panamark
                  LMAO ! I love it when people are so far off the truth it makes me laugh.

Dude, Im in my 30's, own my own company, could retire easily today, have *THE* most gorgeous girlfriend in the world, and Im in good health.

My life is fucking awesome.

I wish some of my good luck your way.

As for your farmyard fantasies, Im guessing thats what attracts you
                  to Hagar. That Portly old Red faced Chap does resemble a farmyard
                  pig. Unfortunately I dont share these same beastiality attractions,
                  but hey, thanks for the kind wishes anyway. Im sure theres many
                  pigly people you can hook up with at the Hagar gigs.,

Bless you baltimoreoriole, and all your pigly dreams and aspirations !
                  You FUCKIN Tell Em Mark Roth On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Roth Army MP
                  Originally posted by Panamark
                  Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                  or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                  Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                  She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                  Originally posted by JAY HALE
                  so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                    I dunno, it looks pretty good to me.
                    Just to clarify, I was refering to the razor sharp saw post.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Just to clarify, I was refering to the razor sharp saw post.
                      Well,

It was in the pen and with all of that Texas Chainsaw Massacre crap going on, I thought he'd get the joke? Still, I was out of line and am sorry.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        Well,

It was in the pen and with all of that Texas Chainsaw Massacre crap going on, I thought he'd get the joke? Still, I was out of line and am sorry.
                        Actually, the people that made Texas Chainsaw Massacre ripped our idea off from Carl in the PEN.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Who the fuck cares if he got it?
                          Outstanding post!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Who the fuck cares if he got it?
                            Outstanding post!
                            Yeah, MAX...actually, I think it wasn't that big a deal. Dude was pretty fucking insulting to MARK and his girlfriend and deserves some serious shit, no matter what that idiot lms thinks.

People talk big here all the time. Dude opened himself up to that kind of insult with some of the shit he was saying.

You have no need to be sorry, MAX.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Thanks guys.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
                                You can tell P-Mark and his girlfriend that the one thing I regret most of all is making it personal w/ them.

Other than that, DLR is still an old man.
                                To late, you fucked up big time.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...