Sticky this bitch...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

I get it. Your the only guy in Baltimore still cryin' that the Orioles had the good sense to renig on the offer to have the SHAM Halen tour play their stadium. Did you really want to see 5,000 people scattered around that huge stadium?!? Or was it your one chance to get up close to your boyhood idol, the Spamburgler?!? Oh well, get over it.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
      Did you say you wanted to fuck my asshole? Load?
      This doesn't surprise me. Hagar fans as a rule have to have a very piss-poor imagination.

Sorry, no ass-fucking allowed. Especially no ass-fucking allowed in the FEEDBACK TO THE WEBMASTER forum.

Have a nice day.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Look at how excited BO is at even the PROSPECT of getting his ass fucked! Calling Merle.........

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          Look at how excited BO is at even the PROSPECT of getting his ass fucked! Calling Merle.........
          "OH BALTIMORE..."
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Uh Oh.. Here comes Merle !!
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
              Roadie
              • Aug 2004

Dave is the man

The David Lee Roth Army Anthem.

Enjoy, pig fuckers.

Oh and yea Rikk,if you think you can get that third fold of fat off your dick, i'll let you fuck me. My guess is though, you can hardly get out of a chair let alone get your pug out to play.

Load.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole

Enjoy, pig fuckers.

Oh and yea Rikk,if you think you can get that third fold of fat off your dick, i'll let you fuck me.
                Doesn't this statement make you a pig then?

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                  Roadie
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                  Doesn't this statement make you a pig then?
                  My confidence level is so high that i will not get fucked by load that I will bet the house.

My guess is by the time his heart gets enough blood down his body to his bone he will have a coronary.

Either way it does not matter, I will not get fucked by the Canadian tandem-load.

Comprehend?

Comment

• lms2

No Al... he was already a pig. His statement just shows he's proud of it.
                    OINK OINK.

Hey BO, I guess this forum is starting to grow on you too huh... happens to all of us. But if you really want to enjoy this site and your time here, maybe you should suck it up... appologize to Panamark and Sweet Secrets, and start over in fan introduction. I guarantee you will learn a lot about David Lee Roth and why we love him so much as well as meet some really awesome people. All you have to do is pull your head out of your ass and try to act human.

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                      Roadie
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                      No Al... he was already a pig. His statement just shows he's proud of it.
                      OINK OINK.

Hey BO, I guess this forum is starting to grow on you too huh... happens to all of us. But if you really want to enjoy this site and your time here, maybe you should suck it up... appologize to Panamark and Sweet Secrets, and start over in fan introduction. I guarantee you will learn a lot about David Lee Roth and why we love him so much as well as meet some really awesome people. All you have to do is pull your head out of your ass and try to act human.

Sooooo, how did you like the anthem????

Comment

• lms2

I have a sense of humour most people on this site don't share. BO, Dave has still got it goin on... I don't care what you say or post about him. He is the man. I love his attitude, his spirit, his creativeness, his genuis, the way he is unafraid to branch out and do new and different things, his zest for life...Oh yeah... and his music. Dave maybe 49 and holding...but he is still looking good and sounding beter.

Did you see the pic of him in the New York times? He looks happy and at peace with himself and his choices. Can you same the same about your life. You sure the hell can't say the same about Ed... have you seen him lately?

Did you catch either of his shows? Will you be attending New Years? Did you catch the Van Hagar summer tour?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                          Uh Oh.. Here comes Merle !!
                          MERLE is getting hungrier and hungrier for some Baltimore...
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            MERLE is getting hungrier and hungrier for some Baltimore...
                            What is up load?

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                                Did you catch either of his shows? Will you be attending New Years? Did you catch the Van Hagar summer tour?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...