• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Sticky this bitch...

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
    So what you are saying is that your "gorgeous" girlfriend is cool w/ you pimpin' a has been? She might be pretty but sounds like to me she a dumb as a brick bat. And I guess it is cool you own your own company. But a carpet cleaner owns his own business too. If you got it goin on, you aren't pluggin a has been. You are plugging your girlie down somewhere in the Bahamas.

And why are ou telling me your life story? Got something to prove. i'll give you some time to think and respond and return to the site in about a week. Like normal people who interact w/ real people and not a fucking screen. Pal.

What, do you specialize in stating absolute shit about people
    you have no idea about ?? My fiance dumb ?? Thats
    even funnier than telling me what a loser I am..

My fiance has her Masters of Science. (I know, its ridiculous
    for me to tell you that, as you have no idea what that even means)

I own an IT company and have an exclusive contract with one of the
    top ten companies in Australia.

Why am I telling you this ?? Cause you, you little piece of insignificant sheep shit, are the total loser. Learn to accept it.
    I just wanted you to get an idea of my life. Ive been blessed, and the
    first to admit it. Nothing you can say to me could even vaguely wipe
    the smile of my face these days. Life is sweet..

You think Im an internet bound geek ?? I actually post here when
    Im in my office. Its a bit of fun inbetween work (and yes I can do
    whatever the fuck I want at work, I own the show !)

I didnt move this thread, by the way, in fact I find it funny. You couldnt be more wrong about me and my fiance if you tried..

So fuck off while you still have no shred of credibility left.

A less significant piece of nothingness, Ive never met.

BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

And why are ou telling me your life story? Got something to prove. i'll give you some time to think and respond and return to the site in about a week. Like normal people who interact w/ real people and not a fucking screen. Pal.

Does this guy even realize he has been interacting with people via a computer screen ?? LOL....

This could be Kiddie Lauderdale. Same mentality level.
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
        Roadie
        • Aug 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sticky this bitch...

Originally posted by Panamark
        What, do you specialize in stating absolute shit about people
        you have no idea about ?? My fiance dumb ?? Thats
        even funnier than telling me what a loser I am..

My fiance has her Masters of Science. (I know, its ridiculous
        for me to tell you that, as you have no idea what that even means)

I own an IT company and have an exclusive contract with one of the
        top ten companies in Australia.

Why am I telling you this ?? Cause you, you little piece of insignificant sheep shit, are the total loser. Learn to accept it.
        I just wanted you to get an idea of my life. Ive been blessed, and the
        first to admit it. Nothing you can say to me could even vaguely wipe
        the smile of my face these days. Life is sweet..

You think Im an internet bound geek ?? I actually post here when
        Im in my office. Its a bit of fun inbetween work (and yes I can do
        whatever the fuck I want at work, I own the show !)

I didnt move this thread, by the way, in fact I find it funny. You couldnt be more wrong about me and my fiance if you tried..

So fuck off while you still have no shred of credibility left.

A less significant piece of nothingness, Ive never met.
        All that and you are STILL pimpin a fucking Vegas line singer. Thus you are a looser. As far as your girlfriend, I dunno, maybe you are hung. But I doubt many females give a flying fuck about that washed up has been wearing a mop on his head. What I have NO doubt about is that no woman would consider it "normal" to be a part of support group for DLR that seems remarkably reminiscent of Alcholics Anonymous. No amount of college is going to change that.

Try accepting this fact and it will be easier to ingnor people like me. Personally, I am getting a kick at posting some facts about this lead ass singer in an inflammitory manner and actually getting a response.

Mark, step the fuck up and put this thread on main and defend this habit for all the world to see.

Tell you mod who moved this thread he is a tool as well.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Dude, you not only tried to call me a stupid loser (check the spelling )
          Looser is what Sammy's butthole is, after a night with the Sisters,
          but you tried to diss my woman. She and I are both intelligent
          professionals, as are many folks who post here.

You would be surprised at the number of IT professionals that
          post here,

Roth is a far better songwriter and lyricist than Sammy will ever
          be. Both cant sing in their former registers. So give us the
          real original singer. I aint pimpin anyone. Original Van Halen
          is one of many hard rock metal bands I loved. Van Hagar
          is a pop band I dislike.

Its all about the original band dude...

Some advice, dont assume crap about people. So far you
          are way wrong. The only thing you got right is Im well hung

If you are a sammy fan, heres a present for you :

Peace, (But never diss my lady again, ok)
          Thats not cool. She hasnt even had the right of reply.
          She posts here, and would put your illiterate waffling
          to shame..

Now on your way, and embrace Van Halen, not Van Hagar.

You have my permission to bother others, keep testing
          the waters, you might actually find some on your level...

I would follow that link I provided, a lot of them are as
          ignorant as you.

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• smaz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Someone a little more confident about themselves would not move a thread to the closet. I guess I hit a little close to home for a few here.

That is O.K. by me and as far as pissing off......you need to move a little more to the right.......thats it. Now open up.
            Well, Panamark didn't move it. Idiot. And me a tool..... LMAO! Good one.

Originally posted by Panamark
            Dude, you not only tried to call me a stupid loser (check the spelling )
            Looser is what Sammy's butthole is, after a night with the Sisters,
            Great one Panamark! And the kids that Mary teaches are probably smarter than this 'looser' anyway
            Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• SweetSecrets
              Sniper
              • Jun 2004

"hyp-o-crite - n. someone who practices hypocrisy, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs" (Random House, 1992).
              Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                Roadie
                • Aug 2004

Ya know, I guess when I see DLR I see a washed up has been. Smaz and Panamark, what do you see?

Seems like to me that we have a severe difference of opinion of the man. It is not to take anything away from DLR during his heyday. But it is really like a professional baseball player being retired for 15 years and then coming back to show everyone who the boss is. For the sake of real Van Halen fans, let us hope the only thing we remember of Van Halen is from 1984 and not 2004 (or 05 or 06)

I mean Panamark, does that register with you. You have the main heading on your site as Van Halen / DLR Main Discussion?!!? Dude that was 20 years ago!!!!

Let me rephrase my arguement another way. (At the risk of it being diminished some cute retort) What are you guys pumped up about anyhow?

Is it the history of the man DLR?
                Is it what DLR is doing now?
                OR...
                Is it what DLR might do in the future w/ Van Halen?

Not to answer your question. But I spent a few minutes at Vhforums. What is the beef? At least the band is touring. My thoughts about Vhforums is that the posters would be cool whether DLR or Hagar fronted the band. I see some of the posts on this site and the mojority of the comments are so negative against Hagar.

Ya know, the man is trying to make a living. panamark commented to me about not assuming anything about anyone. Good advise. I'll take my medicine once you take yours.How about you not assume anything about Hagar. If you were in his shoes would you do any different? Do you really think Sammy is the reason DLR is not in the band? No, he is not.

If DLR was viable, DLR would be singing w/ Van Halen right now. (Pardon the Pun)

Are you really in Australia? And smaz, you from England?

Just a question. Do you have any idea how the U.S. population sees DLR today? It is not good. And when i called DLR a Vegas line singer, nothing could be closer to the truth. Is it bad for DLR? No. Everyone needs to make a dollar. Is he the icon that this site covets. Not in the least.

Of course, I could be on a fan website of Journey fans. i would probably be getting the same response from diehard fans.

In fact, let me go there now and see what other washed up singers are being idolized on the internet. i might just suprise myself. Goooday mate.

Comment

• lms2

Listen... you are entitled to your opinion... we just don't want to hear it.

Van Halen = DAVE, Eddie, Alex and Michael. If you want to worship Van Hagar, there are sites for that, and trust me... most of us won't follow you there to critize your opinion, but this site is dedicated to DAVID LEE ROTH, the greatest front man in rock and roll history.

We are pumped because we are pumped... thats the kind of people Dave is, and that is the kind of people we are. Today we celebrate Dave because he is becoming an EMT and we think that is awesome.

Last week we celebrated Dave because he performed two kick ass shows and made us proud. Rock on David, anyway you want it baby... you are still the man!

Next week we will celebrate that David will be performing New Years Eve in Orlando. Dave is New Years Eve... if you don't believe me, just ask him!

There are many different people on this site, and we like to cuss and discuss what makes him the best, but the fact of the matter, Dave is something different to each of us. But he has impacted all of us. Thats why we are here.

Why are you here?

Comment

• smaz
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2004

I am from England. And what we pumped up about?? Talking to loads of people who are just like us. Hey, Dave isn't quite as popular as he was years ago, but we don't give a shit about how popular he is. We care about the music made and that's the part we enjoy. Hell, he could be the most hated man on earth, but Little Guitars would still sound fantastic. The thing we like is the music, and Dave's personality. Dave's still got the same great personality and the music is just as fantastic. I couldn't care less if when he plays here next I was the only one that turned up. I couldn't care if he wasn't popular. And there's more to Dave than Vegas.
                    Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• smaz
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SweetSecrets
                      "hyp-o-crite - n. someone who practices hypocrisy, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs" (Random House, 1992).
                      Fantastic SS!!!!

Comment

• lms2

and he still looks good in tight britches!

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                          Listen... you are entitled to your opinion... we just don't want to hear it.

Van Halen = DAVE, Eddie, Alex and Michael. If you want to worship Van Hagar, there are sites for that, and trust me... most of us won't follow you there to critize your opinion, but this site is dedicated to DAVID LEE ROTH, the greatest front man in rock and roll history.

We are pumped because we are pumped... thats the kind of people Dave is, and that is the kind of people we are. Today we celebrate Dave because he is becoming an EMT and we think that is awesome.

Last week we celebrated Dave because he performed two kick ass shows and made us proud. Rock on David, anyway you want it baby... you are still the man!

Next week we will celebrate that David will be performing New Years Eve in Orlando. Dave is New Years Eve... if you don't believe me, just ask him!

There are many different people on this site, and we like to cuss and discuss what makes him the best, but the fact of the matter, Dave is something different to each of us. But he has impacted all of us. Thats why we are here.

Why are you here?
                          OK Ims i'll bite. I am here because of sheer curiosity. I heard about the site a few months ago when the site came up on a Washington Redskins web site. It also was when there were rumors about Van Hagar playing at Oriole Park. I was in the know on the post game thing that Van Halen was going to do. you might search my posts from August to see why I was here then.

Pure curiosity, that is why I am here. I dunno, you a sports fan? Do you know a player who was in their prime in 1984?!? Lets pick the best baseball player from 1984. You and I. Then go on the internet and lets go see how many fan site are dedicated to 24/7 coverage of what they do today. i wonder how many 50 year old baseball players are EMT's? A few I am sure.

I don't begrudge you the right to be a fan of DLR. I just question why the fanaticism? Panamark stickyed a post where Sammy Hagar was quoted as saying things were over after the tour ends. SO WHAT?!?!?!

How is stickying a thread about Sammy Hagar "pro DLR"? How is a Sammy insult generator paying homage to a 50 year old wash job? Is it just something to band together and talk about? If DLR still has it going on, why all the negativism? Why not push the positives? That would be a rhetorical question.

Because he is an EMT who playes side shows in Vegas and to 200-300 fanatical fans in major cities. FIne,fine,fine.

But don't make this site out for something it is not.

1)It is not a pro DLR site. It is a pro piss on Hagar and the "sisters"
                          2)Don't make this out to be a site about a popular star, because DLR is not.
                          3)Try for five minutes to see how the outside world views this site. My best guess is that it is a site designed to gin up support for DLR/Van Halen reunion. How you try to represent that is amazinly sophomoric to say the least.
                          4)Do NOT say you are pumped up about DLR being a nurse and expect me not to smirk.

Anyhow, continue with your stuff. I will be w/ the silent majority who sees this site for what it is. Of course if you have not figured that out by now, my telling you would not change much.

Comment

• lms2

I guess the point is that Roth Army Members don't give a shit how the silent majority see this site. I am not a babe ruth fan... he did nothing for my life, inspired me in no way.... but that could be why I don't hang out on a babe ruth site.

I am not a member of AA... glad this is not an AA site. (we do have a thread though)

Is somebody making you stay here? Who is. Are you stuck in the pen and they won't let you out? Really. You don't have to feel the same as us, thats not what we have a problem with. We have a problem with you telling us someone we look up to is stupid. And you can take that meaning David Lee Roth, or Panamark and Sweet Secrets.

These are great people. Your coming here to attack them tells me that I don't like you very much. You might be okay in real life... but on this message board, that makes you scum.

Please leave now. This is not the right place for you. I think a person with average intelligence would have figured that out when they logged on and didn't like what they saw. But I understand. Some people need a little more instruction than that.

Have a nice day; somewhere else!

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                              Sniper
                              • Jun 2004

So what you are saying is that your "gorgeous" girlfriend is cool w/ you pimpin' a has been? She might be pretty but sounds like to me she a dumb as a brick bat.
                              Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. David the Diamond rocks!

This site isn't what you think "PAL." You can take your stereotype of internet forum posters and shove it right up your ass. Most of the guys/gals that post here are respectful individuals with professional careers. Not to mention they have the dignity to respect individuals beyond a sterotype. Do you realize that with the flitch of a finger those you so bluntly determine as low-lifes, have the power to brush you off the site as quickly as you joined? Oh that's right, my bad, cause you have a "normal" life! We are so boastfully jealous of you!

If you were to step out of you ignorance for a minute, pull the stick out of your ass, and listen to Fair Warning a few times to get the DREAM daisies out of your system; you might find that IT IS POSSIBLE FOR REALLY COOL ATTRACTIVE AND SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE ON THE INTERNET. You don't have to be a fat fourteen year old with braces and a hard-on to think Sammy Hagar sucks. In fact, most of us have quite a control of our hard-ons (or libido in my case) to be able to resist pushing that button to BAN your insult throwing ass, and respect your individual (yet idiotic) opinions. Be thankful you have the freedom to come and go as you wish. You mock yourself, do you realize?

As for Panamark...He is the most adorable man that has ever existed in my life. Thank God he's not NORMAL like you! How fucking boring. We do it all, and still have time to talk to individuals around the world on a ROCK forum. I just got back from Sydney two weeks ago. He payed $3,000 Australia dollars for me to see him for two days because I am so busy completing my Masters degree and that was all the time I had to visit. Can you shell out that kind of money from your pocket; or more importantly, can you LOVE someone so selflessly? You call this boring and trifle? How many times have you flown to Australia for less than 72 hours?

Speaking of hard-on's ....Well, I am a lady, I don't need to go there. I'll just say he ROCKS my little rocker world in more ways than one.

I love you, my Sexy Super Mod! Only YOU know the Sweetest of my Secrets!
                              Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                                Roadie
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                                I guess the point is that Roth Army Members don't give a shit how the silent majority see this site. I am not a babe ruth fan... he did nothing for my life, inspired me in no way.... but that could be why I don't hang out on a babe ruth site.

I am not a member of AA... glad this is not an AA site. (we do have a thread though)

Is somebody making you stay here? Who is. Are you stuck in the pen and they won't let you out? Really. You don't have to feel the same as us, thats not what we have a problem with. We have a problem with you telling us someone we look up to is stupid. And you can take that meaning David Lee Roth, or Panamark and Sweet Secrets.

These are great people. Your coming here to attack them tells me that I don't like you very much. You might be okay in real life... but on this message board, that makes you scum.

Please leave now. This is not the right place for you. I think a person with average intelligence would have figured that out when they logged on and didn't like what they saw. But I understand. Some people need a little more instruction than that.

Have a nice day; somewhere else!
                                Just one more question. You expect you'll be here in five years making 30 posts a day? If you can honestly answer that question w/ a yes then I guess i'll buy your story that DLR means EVERYTHING to you. But since I am probably not going to get an honest response from you. I'll just sit here in my pen w/ the satisfaction of knowing that YOU know your habit of making 30 posts a day on a washed up DLR board is strange to say the least.

Comment

Working...