• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Sticky this bitch...

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Hahahahahaha........you pathetic wanker!!
    I love it when one of Spammy's will-knots lobs off and posts here.
    Loser, why does Dave scare you so?
    I think you're the last person that should try and attack an attacker of this site, asshole. Now go cut the mullet and shut the fuck up.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Re: Sticky this bitch...

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
      Ohhhh, let me get off the shitter quick so I can post something NEW on a web site about a singer who is old enough to collect social fucking security.
      Actually, you mixed your singers up and your facts on social security. You can start collecting social security beginning at age 62, but the age where you can fully start payments is 65. Dave is only 50, whereas Sammy is 57. If any of them is going to start collecting social security anytime soon, it would Sammy in about 5-8 years. Dave still has 15 years to go
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        Actually, you mixed your singers up and your facts on social security. You can start collecting social security beginning at age 62, but the age where you can fully start payments is 65. Dave is only 50, whereas Sammy is 57. If any of them is going to start collecting social security anytime soon, it would Sammy in about 5-8 years. Dave still has 15 years to go
        Yup, Sammy's VERY old.

Mind you, Sammy seemed old and out of touch pretty much the minute he left Montrose. He's an old, useless, hack of a shitty rock star.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is Kid Lauderdale back again??
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            Hey I like a lil Cabo Wabo but this thread STINKS!
            Pmark ROCKS and so does his lady!
            Fab,

You are pushing it at this point so just stop. Both Mary and Mark are VERY CLOSE to me so just hang back, deal?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Sammy is 57? Hell, he's out of my dating range...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                Fab,

You are pushing it at this point so just stop. Both Mary and Mark are VERY CLOSE to me so just hang back, deal?
                Pushing What? I dig um BOTH too...
                You are looking for ANYTHING to call me on, it's obvious.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

You fucking looser.
                  You crusty bastard.
                  Fuck you. What a waste of fucking time.
                  Tip of the hat HAHAHAHAHA
                  Go spank off to some old DLR song
                  Real fucking great. How the fuck do you actually pay for this website to exist? Charity?
                  Go to hell. PAnamerk can go fuck a pig.
                  BWAHAHAH!!! Angry young man. Sounds like pent up homo frustration.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

panamark..... "Yea I gonna sticky this thread. Oh yea. Out of Sammy Cheeses mouth."

You fucking looser.
                    "Looser"?

Nuff said ...

Panamark rules .. if you don't know, you better ask somebody.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                      Pushing What? I dig um BOTH too...
                      You are looking for ANYTHING to call me on, it's obvious.

I do apologize for that one. It was a misunderstanding on my part.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                        I do apologize for that one. It was a misunderstanding on my part.
                        No Need

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                          LMAO ! I love it when people are so far off the truth it makes me laugh.

Dude, Im in my 30's, own my own company, could retire easily today, have *THE* most gorgeous girlfriend in the world, and Im in good health.

My life is fucking awesome.

I wish some of my good luck your way.

As for your farmyard fantasies, Im guessing thats what attracts you
                          to Hagar. That Portly old Red faced Chap does resemble a farmyard
                          pig. Unfortunately I dont share these same beastiality attractions,
                          but hey, thanks for the kind wishes anyway. Im sure theres many
                          pigly people you can hook up with at the Hagar gigs.,

Bless you baltimoreoriole, and all your pigly dreams and aspirations !
                          So what you are saying is that your "gorgeous" girlfriend is cool w/ you pimpin' a has been? She might be pretty but sounds like to me she a dumb as a brick bat. And I guess it is cool you own your own company. But a carpet cleaner owns his own business too. If you got it goin on, you aren't pluggin a has been. You are plugging your girlie down somewhere in the Bahamas.

And why are ou telling me your life story? Got something to prove. i'll give you some time to think and respond and return to the site in about a week. Like normal people who interact w/ real people and not a fucking screen. Pal.

Comment

• smaz
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2004

So what you are saying is that your "gorgeous" girlfriend is cool w/ you pimpin' a has been? She might be pretty but sounds like to me she a dumb as a brick bat. And I guess it is cool you own your own company. But a carpet cleaner owns his own business too. If you got it goin on, you aren't pluggin a has been. You are plugging your girlie down somewhere in the Bahamas.

And why are ou telling me your life story? Got something to prove. i'll give you some time to think and respond and return to the site in about a week. Like normal people who interact w/ real people and not a fucking screen. Pal.
                            He's saying he's not a loser. And I'm sure absolutley everybody else would too. I would. ALinChainz did. So that's already 3 - 1. Now piss off.
                            Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by smaz
                              He's saying he's not a loser. And I'm sure absolutley everybody else would too. I would. ALinChainz did. So that's already 3 - 1. Now piss off.
                              Someone a little more confident about themselves would not move a thread to the closet. I guess I hit a little close to home for a few here.

That is O.K. by me and as far as pissing off......you need to move a little more to the right.......thats it. Now open up.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Someone a little more confident about themselves would not move a thread to the closet. I guess I hit a little close to home for a few here.

That is O.K. by me and as far as pissing off......you need to move a little more to the right.......thats it. Now open up.
                                Hey fucker.

I fucking moved this out of Main you cunt!!!! So bring it on cos it DID NOT BELONG THERE!!!!

Regardless, you can go fuck yourself for talking shit about my stellar friend Mark and his girlfriend!!!
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...