• Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey asshole, quit spamming this thread!

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HawFR81w6pA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HawFR81w6pA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• jharp84
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Those evil nuns are hot! A little too kinky for me but talk about some hot ass!

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Hey asshole, quit spamming this thread!
          nick, i got bored, so i amused myself.
          i was not spamming.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So ruin a decent discussion thread and kill bandwidth?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW asshat, how is it amusing for a blind person to post pics on the internet?
              And, do you really find a murder scene pic of a young girl "amusing?"

Comment

• jgdrag
                Sniper
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ace diamond
                nick, i got bored, so i amused myself.
                i was not spamming.
                Looks to me like you were shoving your beliefs down our throats

Comment

• matt19
                  Sniper
                  • Mar 2005

BTW asshat, how is it amusing for a blind person to post pics on the internet?
                  Exactly its one thing to not believe in god and bitch about people shoving their beliefs down your throat, another to do the same in a sidistic way.
                  Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This thread desperately needs a weed-eater.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by jgdrag
                      Looks to me like you were shoving your beliefs down our throats
                      wellthat what christians do. if you christians and catholics don't like it,stop doing it.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

ever try questioning the leaders of these so called "great religions"
                        i have. it takes big balls and a total lack of reverence of any kind, as well as one hell of a death wish. ever want to know what the fastest way to get these kinds of people to prove they are hypocrites? watch how fast they chase you out, and i hope you can run fast 'cause if they catch you, yer in trouble.
                        Depends on what your view of "questioning" is. Are you asking questions or spouting off with "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, GOD IS DEAD!" horseshit?

Be honest, blind boy. By your spew in this thread, my guess is I'm not far off.

some of these so called christian churches actually tried to kill me.
                        Were they blind too?

Must have made for an interesting sight to see...or NOT see, as the case were...

the robbed my house, and destroyed what they did not take. they even hired and sent an assassin to kill me - except i was not home.
                        They probably should have hired somebody to help you out with your grammar.

Where were you anyway? Strip club?

OH YEAH...

and people wonder why i hate christians and their retarded religion.
                        Actually, I wasn't wondering at all...certainly didn't stop you from a rant about it, though...

Thanks for, eh, "shoving it down my throat"...

it's all smoke and mirrors.........there's no business like show business! because church services is no different than theatre.
                        Having attended regularly, to numerous denomonations on a regular and consistant basis, I assume you're in a position to make such broad based assumptions?

Ha...and you think Christians are bad...you know, the only people on Earth more self righteous than the holier than thou Christian sect are those who are convinced that EVERYBODY'S got it wrong...but THEM...

Last edited by bueno bob; 11-01-2007, 02:12 AM.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• naturochem
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          This thread desperately needs a weed-eater.
                          CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That pic is real?

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

If nothing else, breasts are proof enough that there is indeed a God and he loves men very, very much...
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                That pic is real?
                                I believe it is, though it may have had the crucifix chop'd in... I could be wrong, but I think I've seen that pic and the murder victim is very real...

Comment

Working...