Veteran
    • Mar 2004

I believe in good vs. evil!

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      Someone post even a tiny shred of evidence that there is a God.

Go for it. I'll wait.....but I won't hold my breath.
      Just look in the mirror.

And by the way God still wants everyone to send me a piece of their Van Halen collection. He also assures me Steve will stop asking for 5 stars once he reaches 500 votes.
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by binnie
        There is the equal problem of "proving" that God doesn't exist, for which there is no evidence. Or "proving" any other theories of existence for that matter.

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here, like I said above, I'm agnostic so I'm open-minded on these issues
        Okay then.....how about a tiny tiny shred of evidence? Just a molecule's worth.

So a guy wearing robes and who likes to ass fuck young boys says there is a "god", so there is a god?

That man in the robe is claiming there is a god for two reasons only: 1) To scam money from "the believers" and 2) to ass-fuck young boys.

And all the other religions are just as bad. Not a single shred of evidence exists.

The whole concept of a God is absurd......it is humans' fear of death, nothing more.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
          Just look in the mirror.

And by the way God still wants everyone to send me a piece of their Van Halen collection. He also assures me Steve will stop asking for 5 stars once he reaches 500 votes.

He wants you to drop 5 bucks to the local pedophile every Sunday morning, too.

Comment

• jharp84
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
            [B]Okay then.....how about a tiny tiny shred of evidence? Just a molecule's worth.

So a guy wearing robes and who likes to ass fuck young boys says there is a "god", so there is a god?

Is that what Pete townshend was tryin to say on the new who tune "man in a purple dress" ?? :confused:

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

It could be.....but at least Petie isn't scamming peoples' money Sunday morning, and claiming "Hellelujah! Jesus loves you. You are saved"......saved until next Sunday that is.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                the message of jesus is "FOLLOW BLINDLY WITHOUT QUESTION".
                sounds a lot like hitler.
                Thou art comparing Me to Hitler?? :confused:

And that is not My message. Perhaps ye should read My teachings again?

jesus remains along with the remains of his family,wife and child were located in a cave in jeruselem in 1980. the ossuaries are in the israel museam on public display.
                the bones were re-buried outside the city of jeruselem unceremoniously in unmarked graves.

Those are not My bones. Ye hath been decieved.

and before anyone starts calling me an anti-semite,my father is a jew.
                i was after the age of about 10 years old when my parents divorced,raised by my father.
                I am also a Jew. In fact, I am the King of the Jews.
                Last edited by Jesus Christ; 10-30-2007, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                  Good luck with that Al, I hope it goes well.
                  Thanks Bin ... to think, I took a philosphy class because I thought it would be cool to say I did ...

I was REAL smart doing that.

Comment

• jharp84
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                    It could be.....but at least Petie isn't scamming peoples' money Sunday morning, and claiming "Hellelujah! Jesus loves you. You are saved"......saved until next Sunday that is.
                    No! He was sayin what you was sayin!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

There has to be eternal justice

I'm tired of watching people like OJ Simpson or other people with fame, influence, or money getting away with murder and fraud. I'm tired of that shit.

I'm tired of the legal system that is a far cray from being a justice system.

I can help but believe in the end, a perfect judge of character makes it all right and the good get their reward and the bad get the punishment they deserve.

Nothing wrong believing in God but using God to sell your profit making enterprize or to enslave superstitiouse people is wrong.

I don't think God cares what specifice fraternity we belong to he just wants us to be good people and to be the best we can be.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jharp84
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

But!! ARE YA TIRED OF THA BULLSHIT!

Comment

• jharp84
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          Thanks Bin ... to think, I took a philosphy class because I thought it would be cool to say I did ...

I was REAL smart doing that.
                          Fuck! I had philosophy in high school(1982) and College(1987), "And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss" !

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
                            Fuck! I had philosophy in high school(1982) and College(1987), "And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss" !
                            hey i took philosophy too.
                            now watch out everybody.......the juice is on the loose again!
                            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              Thou art comparing Me to Hitler?? :confused:

And that is not My message. Perhaps ye should read My teachings again?

Those are not My bones. Ye hath been decieved.

I am also a Jew. In fact, I am the King of the Jews. [/B]
                              actually,herod was the king of the jews at the time jesus lived,and he was just a puppet king installed by rome. potius pilate was the ruler of israel as roman governor of the region,appointed by caesar.

second,everything i said is fact. do your homework,poser.
                              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• jharp84
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Ace - don't be nice now??

Comment

Working...