X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH LINKS SUCKS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Make sure you put this little fag enjoying VAN HAGAR's 95' tour in TORONTO in your sig. What a faggy little SHEEP that guy is.
    I heard you missed me geek? Such words for a wimp who has only the internet to be a tough guy on.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
      I heard you missed me geek? Such words for a wimp who has only the internet to be a tough guy on.
      Funny, you don't look so tough when you're drooling over SAMMY's cock while sitting in the front row.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Funny, you don't look so tough when you're drooling over SAMMY's cock while sitting in the front row.
        Listen jagoff, I had just about enough of your tough guy bullshit. You want to repeat this useless shit to my face we live real close to each other. You name the place!

That's what I thought....
        Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-10-2005, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the little bitch is back. How many usernames does that make now psycho?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Listen jagoff, I had just about enough of your tough guy bullshit. You want to repeat this useless shit to my face we live real close to each other. You name the place!
            Ooooh, ALBERTA's gonna fight me now? Well, ALBERT, I'll make sure when I whip my passport, I'll tell the Canadian Customs people I going to kick the ass of a hypocritical SHEEP. That one will go over real well.

Actually ALBERT, I'm more worried about what I'd do to you, or maybe you'll have your fag friends in the Niagara Falls Municipal Window Licker Department gang up on and ambush me.

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Latest PM from the psycho for the group to read. Can't get enough of a good thing:

Why don't you grow the fuck up once and for all already! You have a big fucking mouth that just won't quit, will it? Didn't you learn anything from Daddy? He's a lawyer so you must have some sense in that thick head of yours! I was told you just miss me so much at the links that you have to bring my name up there in a thread? How nice. Seems like your butt pal Littleguitars really gave you some personal info on me like where I live, my name, all about my family blah blah blah....Well you'll always be a fucking coward norton and insult me on the internet is all you have! I stayed out of your bullshit here for a long time but you just have to bring up my name on your hagar site over and over or here for that matter...And I hate to bring up the past and what Littleguitars (Brett is his real name, what a coincidence!)
              gave you for info but that joke about the Mayor here? He's my neighbour so of course he's going to help out a friend you idiot! You go on believing everything littleguitars99 tells you. Hey he's a donor now LOL so why shouldn't you? He's known as a scammer in these parts and I have ALL the proof to back that up if you like!

By the way moron, rumour has it that the shitbox mustang (not that you'd believe it anyway) is already failing with emissions tests...LOL...not only that you idiot but you can buy a gt stand here for about 30 000 canadian dollars! At least for my 10 year old machine it still worth about 10 000 US as a trade in (You're lucky if that shitbox mustang is worth half that much in 5 years LOL) because not only is it in mint condition it's a convertible and if you haven't figured it out yet here in Canada we have snow and that car can't be driven in the winter time moron so it has life left on the car unlike in LA where you can drive it year round!

Whatever, just keep my name out of anything asshole. You can't though face it....

The sad part about this whole thing is Littleguitars99 is so brainwashed with your website you have that degenerate donating to your site!!! Now that is classic! This was once a guy who was begging a buddy of mine to do runs for him for money! LOL

Now the guy is throwing around money! Not to mention I felt worry for the guy and lent him money.

Whatever. I'm done writing about you in any thread for that matter and I was pissed when I made some comments about you and you can hold that against me all you want, that's fine. I didn't expect you to accept the apology. You said I'd apologize and then insult you again? Wrong! You want to initiate an insult towards me, I don't hold anything back! Only wimps do that!

And let's get something straight also. You tried to humilate me as much as you want on your site or here and say where are my friends to defend me? My friends don't waste their time on the internet for one and find your bullshit on the net funny to say the least and ask why you spend so much time on the internet? They say you must have no life to spend all your time on it.

I don't have time for this bullshit anymore and if you want to accuse me of being somebody else here? Go right ahead, you have nothing better to do with your time!

Oh and don't forget to tell everyone here how I just sent you this lengthy pm over at the hagar links, and here for that matter...

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Ahhhh.......

To be in love in the springtime.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the little bitch is back. How many usernames does that make now psycho?

BAHAHHAHAAAHAHAA...

(Theme from psycho plays in the background)

Whatever moron! You go on believing what you want. I guess you can't read pm's very well you incompetent troll. Spend all the time you want on here insulting because bascially you have no life and spend all your time on the net. I haven't posted in a long time but found the need because you like to harp on the past you moron.

Go back to links where you belong tool.

Wimp.

(Right about now, the rest of the links sheep chime in to help out their cult leader)

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

This is the FUNNIEST thing I've seen all day!! HAHA!!!

What a DOUCHE!!
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I gotta tell you guys, it can't get any easier to wind up Alberta. It's almost not fun anymore. It's just too fucking easy.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Ooooh, ALBERTA's gonna fight me now? Well, ALBERT, I'll make sure when I whip my passport, I'll tell the Canadian Customs people I going to kick the ass of a hypocritical SHEEP. That one will go over real well.

Actually ALBERT, I'm more worried about what I'd do to you, or maybe you'll have your fag friends in the Niagara Falls Municipal Window Licker Department gang up on and ambush me.

HAHAHAHAA...what a cop out!

Wimps always come up with the best excuses!

They won't allow a degenerate dipshit like yourself into a safe country so don't bother dick.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

I gotta tell you guys, it can't get any easier to wind up Alberta. It's almost not fun anymore. It's just too fucking easy.

Ya, you wind me up so much Brett, I bet you'd like that!

You're good at starting shit since you can't do it on your own site. Half the mods here think you're a dick and you don't even know it! LOL

Littleguitars99 better known as Brett himself real name (what a coincidence) certainly gave you some personal info on me but he knows, what comes around goes around...

Once a scammer always a scammer...

( Oh and I'm sure he's reading this! right Brett?)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

HAHAHAHAA...what a cop out!

Wimps always come up with the best excuses!
                            Well ALBERT, I did serve seven years in the U.S. Army. I learned all sorts of nice things. But I really don't waste my time fighting ALBERT, but the last time I (rabbit) punched a guy about seven years ago, I put him out cold.

They won't allow a degenerate dipshit like yourself into a safe country so don't bother dick.
                            So when do you get deported? Well, I guess every country needs its sanitation personnel.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Come on Nickd, you can't knock out a poor bastard who lives with parents, drives a dork mobile, and is 40 years old. That's just not right man. Shame on you!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Come on Nickd, you can't knock out a poor bastard who lives with parents, drives a dork mobile, and is 40 years old. That's just not right man. Shame on you!
                                I would never deprive the great nation of CANADA it's laziest janitor! :p

Comment

Working...