X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • c5150b
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

Our Fearless Leader

I know I'm gonna get you all wound up but here goes anyway....
    I can't believe we're SO hungry for Van Halen that we would defend this act of embarrassment. OMG He looked retarded..and that cheesy smile and the dancing LMAO...Looks like Hugh Hefner? Sorry not the same dude jumping of the Marshalls or drum riser! Also what's with the hair...granny hair? Come on Dave give it up....Movies...Vegas...Radio...now Bluegrass?

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Huh?

Since when was being compared to Hugh Hefner retarded?? Oooook.

P.S.

I don't care who's doing the sucking, there's still a cock in your avatar.
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by marchin2mars
        ROTFLMGDAO......

you guys thought that was good. I cant stop laughing.

THe crowd was really into it? Yeah they were into the the "clap" sign on the side of stage that flashes.

What little career Dave had left he just killed. WHat tiny ounce of hope he had for reunion with VH...he just killed.

So long Dave...thanks for the memories. .....LMAO

THat was haaarrribbbble
        BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

I was in the Fuckin' Audience, SPAMtard!

There was ABSOLUTELY NO APPLAUSE or CLAP sign for Dave's performance.....the only time you see the flashing "Applause" sign is when Jay Leno returns from Commercial Break and when the Show Starts/Ends.

So shut your fuckin pie hole and get your lame as running back to MARS!!!
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• m_dixon1984
          Foot Soldier
          • Aug 2004

Re: Our Fearless Leader

Originally posted by c5150b
          I know I'm gonna get you all wound up but here goes anyway....
          I can't believe we're SO hungry for Van Halen that we would defend this act of embarrassment. OMG He looked retarded..and that cheesy smile and the dancing LMAO...Looks like Hugh Hefner? Sorry not the same dude jumping of the Marshalls or drum riser! Also what's with the hair...granny hair? Come on Dave give it up....Movies...Vegas...Radio...now Bluegrass?
          Fuck!!! He's in his 50's already. It's time to accept the fact that people grow older. Compare him to others of his generation and he looks fantastic. Compare his voice to singers of his generation and he sounds fantastic. I'd give some merit to actual criticism of Jump as a bluegrass number but as it is you just sound like another Sheep bleating the same old anti-Dave bullshit. YAWN!

Dave sounded great on what is in my opinion the worst of the bluegrass covers on the Strummin' CD. He'll sound terrific on tour this summer and hopefully they'll only do Jump and possibly Jamie's Cryin' in bluegrass style. BeYoung was there playing last night so that might be an indication that Jump bluegrass style will be included in the tour. Whatever the case Dave has shown that his voice is in top form and we should all be excited about this summer's events.

M
          http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• marchin2mars
            Groupie
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
            BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

I was in the Fuckin' Audience, SPAMtard!

There was ABSOLUTELY NO APPLAUSE or CLAP sign for Dave's performance.....the only time you see the flashing "Applause" sign is when Jay Leno returns from Commercial Break and when the Show Starts/Ends.

So shut your fuckin pie hole and get your lame as running back to MARS!!!

Um....Ok...LMAO, you should have been embarassed sitting there with your 84' Tour Shirt on, sitting nervously like a little kid, making the horns sign telling everyone "Dave Rules" as they all look at you saying "who is this Dave that you speak of?"

My wife who loves that country blue grass shit, walked in and seen it and said "ok...who is the fag, desecrating the VH song" I said babe that's Roth, and she was like ...Damn..is he that desperate for attention.

LMAO...its bad when my wife cracks on someone....LOL

Comment

• c5150b
              Roadie
              • Jun 2004

Re: Re: Our Fearless Leader

Originally posted by m_dixon1984
              Fuck!!! He's in his 50's already. It's time to accept the fact that people grow older. Compare him to others of his generation and he looks fantastic. Compare his voice to singers of his generation and he sounds fantastic. I'd give some merit to actual criticism of Jump as a bluegrass number but as it is you just sound like another Sheep bleating the same old anti-Dave bullshit. YAWN!

Dave sounded great on what is in my opinion the worst of the bluegrass covers on the Strummin' CD. He'll sound terrific on tour this summer and hopefully they'll only do Jump and possibly Jamie's Cryin' in bluegrass style. BeYoung was there playing last night so that might be an indication that Jump bluegrass style will be included in the tour. Whatever the case Dave has shown that his voice is in top form and we should all be excited about this summer's events.

M
              I agree but what if Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler was up there...come on..age versus being a tool?

Comment

• bantonelli
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Um....Ok...LMAO, you should have been embarassed sitting there with your 84' Tour Shirt on, sitting nervously like a little kid, making the horns sign telling everyone "Dave Rules" as they all look at you saying "who is this Dave that you speak of?"

My wife who loves that country blue grass shit, walked in and seen it and said "ok...who is the fag, desecrating the VH song" I said babe that's Roth, and she was like ...Damn..is he that desperate for attention.

Well, I think the answer to your comments is:

#1 - No "Tour" shirt on me.....something more with a nice "C" Cup Cleavage.

#2 - Your wife knows her "Fags" - She's married to one.
                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

there is the man...30 summers later still going places and looking for adventures...go dave...!
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Major props to you guys for putting this up... Dave looked and sounded great!
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• bantonelli
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION or just plain DESPERATE?

Seems like a question for your wife to answer about her husband.

I take it that your wife wears the pants in your household.

Comment

• amadeus
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NOaverageJOE
                        When did Dave do "Jump" on TV? I can't remember a time other than this.
                        A few years back he performed it on TV for, I believe, a 4th of July special. I have it on tape somewhere, gotta dig it up!!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth

P.S.

I don't care who's doing the sucking, there's still a cock in your avatar.

LMFAO!!!!!!
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Jeez, all over the place here now kiddies.Dave was on time, jump is a simple song . Dave pulled it off without a hitch, what's the bitch.

Anyone who didn't find the performance entertaining and fun needs
                            to pull that -cob out de ass- and rewatch it, as let's have a lil fun and
                            let, Dave sing the song.

I'm going to get this CD put on the ukke box at my drinkin joint.*hic*

5 bucks sais this is a fun CD to have blastin out the ukee box while
                            chattin up the hotties!

PS I'm never there for the hotties, just music and booze .*hic**eep*

Roth on Muthas!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                              Critics......

Seriously, how can anyone who claims to be a "fan" bag on this?

Dave looked good and sounded great.

'Nuff said.
                              Exactly !

He looked happier than a pig in shit. Smokin players. Loved the solo section especially the banjo piece.

Roth proves once again that the world could care less about "When it's love", "Loves walks in" , or "Why can't this be Love".

He's the only original member keeping the CVH spirit alive !

Roth on !
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by amadeus
                                A few years back he performed it on TV for, I believe, a 4th of July special. I have it on tape somewhere, gotta dig it up!!
                                Boston Pops 2004. It's somewhere around here and also on You Tube.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yendNv9TtMY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yendNv9TtMY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...