• Jul 2004

Feel the might of the Sheep Pen.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by RAY4583
      Bueno Boob- first of all, "Pal"? You wish. Secondly, anyone who posts 28 times a day (or, in the case of "Elvis", 13 times a day), needs to consider doing what most normal people do. That being, get a job, or, on a much simpler scale...a life!! You showed your ignorance when you replied to my post emotionally, instead of constructively. Does the fact that that was my first post make it any less substantial? (I mean, everyone's gotta start somewhere!) C'mon, you really don't find Dave's career circa 2006 embarrassing? Heck, on Wednesday, he'll be playing to a sold-out studio audience of blue-hairs on "The View", while Sammy is playing to thousands at an amphithreatre. Dave's career is going down the toilet, and the fact that we have to watch him do it publicly is hard to stomach. Again, "Sadder still to watch it die, than never to have known it..."
      Now, RAY - tell me, what is it that possesses somebody like you to log on to a dedicated Roth fansite for the sole purpose of talking shit about him and praising Sammy Hagar?

Hmmm...let me see if I can figure it out...it must be because you're:

1. Bored and have nothing better to do with your time;

2. An alias (which I haven't entirely ruled out);

or

3. Competing in this years Special Olympics in your home town.

I really fucking hate Def Leppard. I think it's fucking pathetic that Vivian Campbell has wasted away any and all bits of talent he ever had with that sub-par, ho-hum, has-been group.

I'm not going to deny, however, that, misguided as they might be, they have their own fanbase which thinks anything Def Leppard shits is gold.

Do I agree with that sentiment? Absolutely not.

What I don't do is go start an account on their message boards and troll up the site with nothing positive to say. Why?

BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE, KIDDO. So before you go throwing stones in those regards, maybe you oughta check the siding on your own house, Sparky.

Hey, I got the solution to all your problems right here, Junior -

Extensive Van Halen fan discussion forum, news, media, and links since 1999.

That's a website where you can feel free to baselessly spout off about how red Spambo the Lame is and you'll be welcomed with open arms. Feel free to talk about how "pathetic" David is and how much you can't stand it...you can also feel free to make up your own history of Van Halen as you go along, and it doesn't even need to be honest! Like the part you said where Sammy will be playing a (LMFAO) "sold-out" studio....hell, they LOVE shit like that over there!

So why are you still here? Think you're gonna convince everybody here how great that talentless dried up old cunt Spambo is? You think you're the ONE GUY who's gonna come in here and spread a bunch of moronic, idiotic falsehoods and convince the LEGIONS of die-hard DLR TRIED AND TRUE, DYED IN THE BLUE MOTHER FUCKING TROOPS OF DOOM that you're right and we're all wrong?

Yeah - you just keep thinking that, Sparky.

You ain't even seen me emotional...don't flatter yourself.

Move along, Zippy.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

And with that - no further comment for you is required.

You aren't important and you and your opinions are misguided.

Moreover, now that you've been effectively put in your place, I'm going to go take my dog outside - his shit is FAR more important than yours.

Bye.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          That's a website where you can feel free to baselessly spout off about how red Spambo the Lame is and you'll be welcomed with open arms. Feel free to talk about how "pathetic" David is and how much you can't stand it...you can also feel free to make up your own history of Van Halen as you go along, and it doesn't even need to be honest!
          I really hate saying this cos I've ALWAYS defended that site but now, I wholeheartedly agree.

What you just wrote sums things up to the letter. I've NEVER witnessed more Dave bashing in my life and it's being posted on a site that's supposedly a Van Halen site and supposedly run by Van Halen fans.

The consensus has been that we're too hardcore with the things said about The Chedd Rocker, i.e. "wishing death" and so on. Personally, I've NEVER agreed with those types of posts. However, some asshole at The Links recently wished that Dave would "do the world a favor and jump off a building." Low and beyold, not ONE fucking word was said to the person!!! Then you have myself chiming in saying NO MORE HAGAR and I'm constantly reminded of what an asshole I've supposedly become, I get reprimanded in a fashon unbecoming to even a three year old who pissed their pants.

I'm sick of it and a spade is a fucking spade. It's time someone said it as well.

Yeah, let's just say that I've defended that site for years, it's members and now I do have a beef with some of them.

I'm a Rothtard and The Army is my ONE and ONLY home.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• vistadelrey
            Groupie
            • Jul 2005

And with that - no further comment for you is required.

You aren't important and you and your opinions are misguided.

Moreover, now that you've been effectively put in your place, I'm going to go take my dog outside - his shit is FAR more important than yours.

Bye.
            oh my god. you're still here. r u a quadrapalegic. if so, i'll excuse you. if not you are a loser for sure. bueno bob. roth sucked last week. roth will pass on in this life having played his last halen show in 84. look at him now. that was twenty some odd years ago. what a waste.

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              I really hate saying this cos I've ALWAYS defended that site but now, I wholeheartedly agree.

What you just wrote sums things up to the letter. I've NEVER witnessed more Dave bashing in my life and it's being posted on a site that's supposedly a Van Halen site and supposedly run by Van Halen fans.

The consensus has been that we're too hardcore with the things said about The Chedd Rocker, i.e. "wishing death" and so on. Personally, I've NEVER agreed with those types of posts. However, some asshole at The Links recently wished that Dave would "do the world a favor and jump off a building." Low and beyold, not ONE fucking word was said to the person!!! Then you have myself chiming in saying NO MORE HAGAR and I'm constantly reminded of what an asshole I've supposedly become, I get reprimanded in a fashon unbecoming to even a three year old who pissed their pants.

I'm sick of it and a spade is a fucking spade. It's time someone said it as well.

Yeah, let's just say that I've defended that site for years, it's members and now I do have a beef with some of them.

Roth On Max.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vistadelrey
                roth sucked last week. roth will pass on in this life having played his last halen show in 84. look at him now. that was twenty some odd years ago. what a waste.
                Dave was excellent and especially on Ferguson. How pissed both yourself and your selective kin of mutant sheep must have been hearing the massive applause as Dave performed, was introduced and when he sang. The crowd friggin' loved it. They were clapping, cheering and having a ball.

You poor, poor sheep just cannot handle the truth, let alone reality. It's gotta suck having nothing of any interest nor of any importance to say, read or hear regarding your chunky, untalented, forever living in Diamond Dave's shadow, idol. lmao

"Van Hagar... Rest in piss" - Loons
                Last edited by MAX; 06-12-2006, 01:54 AM.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Roth On Max.
                  Thanks Dan.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Thorman
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2005

Clean you ears..the guy is obviously on meds and cannot for the life of him look cool on stage...Leno!!

BAM
                    http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

oh my god.

Capitalize the beginning of a sentence. Also, even if you're not a believer, God as a proper name is to be capitalized as well.

you're still here.

Again, capitalize the beginning of a sentence. And you probably should have ended that with a question mark rather than a period.

r u

That's "Are" and "You". You're not Prince, and therefore grammar and proper spelling applies to you.

a quadrapalegic.

Again, end it with a question mark, as you're asking something here.

if so, i'll excuse you.

Capitalize the beginning of a sentence - AGAIN! Plus, it's "I'll", not "i'll".

if not you are a loser for sure.

Capitalize the beginning of sentences, please. moreover, "if not you are a loser for sure" is not proper usage of the English language, which explains why you're obviously a Sammy Hagar loving sheepboy.

bueno bob. roth sucked last week.

Which should read "Bueno Bob, Roth sucked last week." It doesn't because you can't grasp the basic concepts of English. I will allow bueno bob to be used, since I didn't capitalize my user name, so that's a either-or sort of grading scale there...moreover, capitalize Roth, please.

roth

will pass on in this life having played his last halen show in 84.

"will pass on in this life"? How can you still be "in life" and "pass on"? You can't die and still be alive, if that's what you're getting at....I have no clue...

Now I know what life is like with a 2nd grade education...

look at him now.

Capitals....

that was twenty some odd years ago.

Twenty two, to be exact. Capitals....

what a waste.

Your education certainly was a waste.
                      Now formulate at least a half-assed grasp of English, punctuation and grammar - perhaps then I'll bother caring.

Maybe.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

eye like sammie hagggare a laht. samie haggare is realie neet and maykes koole myusic! i dont liek gies like daved lee roth becos they confyuse mee and make my hed hurt, so samie rulez and daved is dum, ok?
                        And to think you're 36. You oughta be ashamed of yourself.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX

The concept of a site dedicated to both eras (and even Ga y Cherone's) is fine with me, honestly. I have no problems with that...Brett's a cool enough guy as well.

The problem that happened with the Links, IMO, is that it got so strictly "ALL ERA" as opposed to our Dave or the Grave stance it went overboard and hating Roth just to make a point of being pro-Hagar got easier and easier to dismiss...

End result you get http://www.sammylinks.com
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

The concept of a site dedicated to both eras (and even Ga y Cherone's) is fine with me, honestly. I have no problems with that...Brett's a cool enough guy as well.

The problem that happened with the Links, IMO, is that it got so strictly "ALL ERA" as opposed to our Dave or the Grave stance it went overboard and hating Roth just to make a point of being pro-Hagar got easier and easier to dismiss...

End result you get http://www.sammylinks.com
                            Yeah, I've always liked Brett as well and consider the man a good friend. However, the place isn't really even an "all eras" place. It's sooooooooo Van Hagar oriented, which is fine and that's why we all choose to be here.

The problem that I have is that Dave is portrayed as a "villian" over there and the policy seems to be "anything goes" when the sheep diss him. Now, both when and if the same types of comments are made regarding The Chedd Rocker, threads are closed and moderators discipline the highly outspoken Rothfans.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Yeah, I've always liked Brett as well and consider the man a good friend. However, the place isn't really even an "all eras" place. It's sooooooooo Van Hagar oriented, which is fine and that's why we all choose to be here.

The problem that I have is that Dave is portrayed as a "villian" over there and the policy seems to be "anything goes" when the sheep diss him. Now, both when and if the same types of comments are made regarding The Chedd Rocker, threads are closed and moderators discipline the highly outspoken Rothfans.
                              Truth, from what I've read (I don't post there...for reasons we're basically discussing...I could NOT behave myself). Mention "DAVE OR THE GRAVE" over there and it's like saying "ALAN THE PANTHER" here...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Mention "DAVE OR THE GRAVE" over there and it's like saying "ALAN THE PANTHER" here...
                                Believe me, I've learned and am surprised that it took me so long. I just cannot post over there anymore cos every single time that I do, I get into trouble for being an outspoken "Rothtard" who doesn't play nice with the sheep. lol

Ummmm... and no offense, well actually... Yeah, offense intended cos that whole "Alan The Panther" gig is really fucking stupid. There, I said it. I never understood it and never will. Why? Cos it's fucking dumb.

I like Rikk and think he's done a lot of creative and good things here. Regardless, that "Panther" stuff, I don't get. Same goes with that "Larg" stuff you do.

Anyhoo, it's nothing personal Bob cos I think you contribute a lot to The Army. Just never cared for that stuff.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...