Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Hell...I even saw FIGS today....

It's like a freakin' reunion....oh wait....

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Well, it's somewhat close...

When the moon is in the 7th house...Jupiter aligns with Mars...

Can a CVH reunion be far behind?!?!?
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Exactly, exactly

soon...very soon...EVH will wake from his decades long alcohol induced coma...and realize that....

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

We can all pray...

I think it's in the "eventuality" column, myself...

Hopefully the outstanding Leno reception last night was the wakeup call...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Just look at the performance for what it was...a good performance...

Dave never auditions...just does his thing...

period...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Nothing to pray for...

unless you want to see a fat, sellout bass player...

a neckless, ride the fence drummer...

and a corpse guitar player...

no offense...

but I have no desire to see the Grateful Dead...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Leadsinger777
                • Aug 2004

Nothing personal folks, but I wasn't all that impressed...

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  I tell ya, Bill.

Some sheep just really get my goat, ya know?

All of the time and effort we've put into this shitheel and he's still spouting off the same inane retroactively pro-Hagar horseshit as he ever has...

And then he has the audacity to act surprised and feign ignorance when you call him on it.

You fuckin' hear me, junior? That's right, Sparky, I'm talking about you...

pro-hagar? i think not.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

No problem with people that didn't like the performance...

I think it all depends on what your Roth preferences are...

I would never listen to bluegrass...lmfao...unless it were related to Roth or VH...

in that context...and performance wise...I think it was outstanding...

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
                      pro-hagar? i think not.
                      Let's make some homosexual love. You are absolutely right. Yes.
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• WolfieVanHalen
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • May 2005

Jump?

Eh, Dave should have played "Jamie's Cryin'" instead of "Jump". The bluegrass version of "Jamie's Cryin'" is more approachable.

Dave has a knack for always doing the wrong thing. He needs Pete back as his manager.

Peace,
                        WVH

Comment

• Leadsinger777
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WolfieVanHalen
                          Eh, Dave should have played "Jamie's Cryin'" instead of "Jump". The bluegrass version of "Jamie's Cryin'" is more approachable.

Dave has a knack for always doing the wrong thing. He needs Pete back as his manager.

Peace,
                          WVH
                          Nah, He just needs to Rock again!

Comment

• Keeyth
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2004

Well, I gota chime in and say that NO ONE can question whether or not Dave still has the voice! It was rock solid, and he didn't pull back from the mic on the high note the way so many singers do to try and hide their flat or sharp notes. The man can still sing ALL of it. Naysayers be damned...

Now, on the other hand, I did think Dave looked a little uncomfortable up there, like he just didn't know what would go or look best in this type of setting. Or as Pojo put it, "like he wanted to jump out of his skin."

In fact, I actually thought his Boston Pops performance was the better of the two, both in look and level of Stage Presence. That one looked like more of the old Dave, and that was just two years ago, so you KNOW he can still deliver Hard Rock as though it were still 20 years ago.

Last night showed Dave's range, and that the man is aging gracefully, even though I would have loved to see him throw in that "just one roundhouse kick" at the end just for posterity and notoriety.

Definitely made me want to see him on tour this summer even more.
                            Roth on!!

Just my two cents...
                            Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

No problem with people that didn't like the performance...

I think it all depends on what your Roth preferences are...

I would never listen to bluegrass...lmfao...unless it were related to Roth or VH...

in that context...and performance wise...I think it was outstanding...

Comment

• Keeyth
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2004

Did you just Repeat yourself?
                                Did you just Repeat yourself?

Last edited by Keeyth; 06-08-2006, 02:37 PM.
                                Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...