This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Somehow I knew the rumor thread would continue to roll along..........

Go figure................

Comment

• PlexiBrown
      Commando
      • Mar 2006

Somehow I knew the rumor thread would continue to roll along..........
      Van Halen tends to bring that out in people.
      And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
        Van Halen tends to bring that out in people.
        Yup....20+ years after their last tour...........

And even by people who weren't born when they were in circulation..............

I'll believe it when I see & hear it.................

Too many of us have been thru this countless times already..............

Comment

• PlexiBrown
          Commando
          • Mar 2006

If they do tour with Roth there are going to be weird crowds. Half of the people will be in their late 30's to late 40's and the other half will be teens and people in their early 20's.
          And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Roth & Roll
            Foot Soldier
            • Feb 2004

It may be possible that the so-called "insiders" really do have legit info, and maybe Dave really is rehearsing at 5150 but as far as Im concerned it means sweet-fuck-all because $100 says the whole thing falls apart within the next 2 months anyways. They have proven time and time again that they can never put their egos aside in order to do the right thing.

Van Halen had it's place and time, but they've become irrelevant now.
            Eddie has turned the legacy of this band into a farce - the real life version of "Spinal Tap".

They had their chance in '96 and they blew it.
            http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

If they do tour with Roth there are going to be weird crowds. Half of the people will be in their late 30's to late 40's and the other half will be teens and people in their early 20's.
              KInda like :

KISS

AEROSMITH

BILL BAILEY & COMPANY

MOTLEY CRUE

OZZY

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                Commando
                • Mar 2006

Motley Crue is playing at the House Of Blues here in Myrtle Beach in a couple of days. It is a small place. They are charging 100 bucks a ticket and there are still plenty of tickets left.

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Nov 2004

if van halen "s 1st album was 5150 with sammy ,they would not be going into the rock-n roll hall fame ..... there going into the hall of fame on the strength og those 6 albums with dave ..... and thats a fact ..... the fact the sammy gets in is a side note

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2006

if van halen "s 1st album was 5150 with sammy ,they would not be going into the rock-n roll hall fame ..... there going into the hall of fame on the strength og those 6 albums with dave ..... and thats a fact ..... the fact the sammy gets in is a side note
                    Nobody is going to argue with you about that here. Post that over at the links if you want to piss off the Hagar fans there.

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Motley Crue is playing at the House Of Blues here in Myrtle Beach in a couple of days. It is a small place. They are charging 100 bucks a ticket and there are still plenty of tickets left.
                      Motley played here at a 20,000 seat arena/stadium. It was one of
                      the leftover stadiums (indoor) from the Sydney 2000 olympics.
                      It was packed.. Great Show, I was there.

(And Im not a huge Crue fan)....

From what I can tell their tour has been very successful.
                      Not just in North America.
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2006

From what I can tell their tour has been very successful.
                        Don't know much about it except for what I heard about the Myrtle Beach show.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

You should go Plexihead ..

We paid about $100, but the show was worth it.
                          There was a lot going on, onstage.. Pyrotechnics,
                          Harleys, Strippers, Midgets !! Mega lighting...
                          I could see where my $100 was going...
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

P.S. They sounded better live this year, than when I heard them in the 80's.... It was a fun night for us.. And as I said, Im not really a big Motley Crue fan...
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

LOL... this thread is a hoot!!

While we're all here... my source has indicated that some prime Arkansas beach front property is going on sale soon. Prices you haven't seen since before the great depression. Stay tuned announcement soon...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

this thread is as reliable to the truth as the "who shot kennedy"-thread in the frontline...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...