Clear All
  • eddie007
    Roadie
    • Sep 2005

Valerie=yoko

oh yeah I think so

everyone seems to be down on Eddie.

not me.
    he'll be back and in your face, like the early days.

I guess if you are trying to be a good parent you tour with Spammy.
    Wolfie is almost an adult now.

now it's Time to take the world by storm again !!

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Marshall Stack
      The LATEST information I can provide and based on just what others have said, there’s definitely been more movement and what I mean by that is not just rehearsal time but logical descion making within the past few days:

• Dave continues to rehearse but there is tension and that should come as no surprise folks.

•YES, and as previously noted, there will be new music in April with Dave on vocals. The idea is to tour with new music and not just being nostalgic and more about moving forward.

•Dave WANTS a lineup with Mike involved to take on the road. Dave's never contradicted his stance on that. Dave is in agreement with Wolfgang on bass for new material and that hasn’t changed. Speaking of agreements, heavy weight promoters are determined to negotiate if it’s an “original lineup” ONLY!

Tension, along with some "give and take" on both sides, it seems.

It's going to be a long winter.....

Comment

• PlexiBrown
        Commando
        • Mar 2006

Who isn't in the picture now ???
        Give me a break! Now you are really grasping at straws!
        And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• PlexiBrown
          Commando
          • Mar 2006

Who isn't in the picture now ???
          And how is she not in the picture now? She is Wolfgang's mother and has a say on what he does.
          And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• DooMer87
            Full On Cocktard
            • Nov 2006

This is starting to shape up quite interestingly. So, we know:
            Van Halen will tour with David Lee Roth in 2007 (I pray to GOD!)
            Michael Anthony is out as of this moment
            Dave wants Mike in the tour
            Sponsors want Michael Anthony in
            Wikipedia says that on September 11 he announced he was considering a reunion with Roth
            Dave was supposedly at 5150 on September 30th, 2006 for Eddie's Gathering party. He was in Nevada on the 23rd performing, which makes it even likelier that Diamond was there.
            There is a little bit of tension going on that doesn't matter
            Dave is open to it
            Eddie is open to it
            Van Halen will be nominated into the rock and roll hall of fame
            I read somewhere, here maybe, that a RRHOF sopkesman said that hagar was confirmed as a person to be there if the award is given to VH and gary cherone is not.

Look at the last one. Does that give you a clue? Van Halen will be performing with Roth there, and hagar will sit on the sidelines. That's what i was hinted at.

Hopefully, all of the above that encourages a CVH reunion is true. This would mean $$$ for anyone involved and sheer happiness for all people who like van halen.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

Dave was supposedly at 5150 on September 30th, 2006 for Eddie's Gathering party. He was in Nevada on the 23rd performing, which makes it even likelier that Diamond was there.
              There are tons of pictures and plenty of video from that party on the web and Roth isn't in any of them. Believe me, if Roth was there then there would be photos of him since so many people were there taking pictures. Also, people who were there already stated that Roth wasn't there. If he was there this would have been big news in the world of Van Halen and somebody would have had pictures especially since they had pictures of all kinds of things that went on there.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                Commando
                • Mar 2006

I read somewhere, here maybe, that a RRHOF sopkesman said that hagar was confirmed as a person to be there if the award is given to VH and gary cherone is not.
                And you believe everything you read on the internet??

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2006

This just in.....the original lineup is set to tour in 2007. The thing that clinched the deal was that Michael Anthony has to play his bass for the whole concert while in a pod similar to the bassist in Spinal Tap. He can only come out if he has to take a piss or a shit.

Comment

• DooMer87
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Nov 2006

Hey, I'm just trying to help. I'm not spreading rumors at all, and i don't believe everything on the internet, but i remember hearing that maybe on classicvanhalen.com.

Comment

• TheArchitect
                      Groupie
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                      And you believe everything you read on the internet??
                      Relax man. I have seen that as well. Seriously, Dave or the Grave issues aside, they did sell a few records during the Hagar era. You can't surprised that Sammy will go in the Hall with them.

Comment

• eddie007
                        Roadie
                        • Sep 2005

Yeah, that sammy at the induction ceremony looks to be everywhere.

....but , you know DLR will find a way to verbally slam his ass.

much to our delight !!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2006

Hey, I'm just trying to help. I'm not spreading rumors at all, and i don't believe everything on the internet, but i remember hearing that maybe on classicvanhalen.com.
                          I know that you are not spreading rumours. You are repeating the ones that are already out there and ones that have been already hashed over on this site. Hey....I want the original lineup back together too but some of this crap is out of hand. It starts when somebody throws some BS out there and then it takes on a life of it's own. The so called 'insiders" say an announcement is coming by the end of the month and maybe even by Thanksgiving so I say that since this time frame is so close lets see what happens. If official word comes by the end of the month then GREAT! If not, then so much for the BS from the insiders who are not even on the same page with each other.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2006

Relax man. I have seen that as well. Seriously, Dave or the Grave issues aside, they did sell a few records during the Hagar era. You can't surprised that Sammy will go in the Hall with them.
                            I never said I would be surprised. I have seen it too. I have also seen things that said that it was BS. Everybody interested in this has. It is all just speculation and rumours is all that I am saying. If anyone has been a fan of Van Halen for any length of time then they should know better than to buy into this shit even a little bit.

Comment

• AJW
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                              I know that you are not spreading rumours. You are repeating the ones that are already out there and ones that have been already hashed over on this site. Hey....I want the original lineup back together too but some of this crap is out of hand. It starts when somebody throws some BS out there and then it takes on a life of it's own. The so called 'insiders" say an announcement is coming by the end of the month and maybe even by Thanksgiving so I say that since this time frame is so close lets see what happens. If official word comes by the end of the month then GREAT! If not, then so much for the BS from the insiders who are not even on the same page with each other.
                              Agreed. Only time will tell. I am not getting my hopes up.

Comment

• DooMer87
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Nov 2006

I guess you guys are right. No one should get their hopes up yet, and we should wait for the announcement. But, you gotta admit it's fun to hear all these rumors and stuff.

Comment

Working...