X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 5150meanstreet
    Why don't you GO FUCK YOURSELF (How's that for freedom of speech). Nobody was taking to you Moderator or not.
    So, lemme get this straight:

Natra tells you to go back to the links, and you type that.

Lame comebacks aside?

You seem a bit confused. Sorry 'bout your mental condition. I'm really not, but I guess I can sympathize after just visiting the place.

Not your mental condition, obviously I was referring to the links.

Fuck it dude...we're here for ya...however, attacking a ROTH ARMY MODERATOR because you don't wanna go back to the links?

Bad fucking move.

You just made the shit list.

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Why do rumours of reuions cause rucks between fans?
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Why don't you GO FUCK YOURSELF (How's that for freedom of speech). Nobody was taking to you Moderator or not.

Dingle Pie (The Entree's Title 'tis Both Serious and True, BTW)Recipe courtesy Chef Maximus

Stock:
        Lamb bones from the meat i.e.
        1 carrot
        1 onion
        Stalk celery
        Bouquet garni (thyme sprig, parsley stalks and small bay leaf) tied with string
        Filling:
        1 pound (450 grams) boneless lamb or mutton (from the shoulder or leg; keep bones for stock) MEANING...SHEEP!!!
        9 ounces (255 grams/ 2 1/4 cups) chopped onions
        9 ounces (255 grams/ 1 3/4 cups) chopped carrots
        2 good teaspoons cumin seed
        2 American tablespoons, plus 2 teaspoons flour (2 Irish tablespoons) *see note
        10 fluid ounces (300 milliliters/ 1 1/4 cups) mutton or lamb stock
        Salt and freshly ground pepper

Pastry:
        1 pound (450 grams/3 1/2 cups) flour
        Pinch salt
        9 ounces (275 grams/2 1/4 cups) butter
        6 fluid ounces (175 milliliters/3/4 cup) water

Egg Wash:
        Water
        1 egg, slightly beaten
        Pinch salt

2 tins, 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter, 1 1/2 inches (4 centimeters) high

*Note: an Irish tablespoon is the same quantity as an American tablespoon plus a teaspoon

Preheat oven 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
        Stock: If no stock is available, put the bones, carrots, onions, celery and bouquet garni into a saucepan. Cover with cold water and simmer for 3 to 4 hours to make a stock. Strain and set aside.

Filling: Cut all the surplus fat away from the meat and then cut the meat into small, neat pieces about the size of a small sugar lump. Render down the scraps of fat in a hot, wide saucepan until the fat renders. Discard the pieces. Cut the vegetables into slightly smaller dice and toss them in the fat, leaving them to cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the vegetables and toss the meat in the remaining fat over a high heat until the color turns deep brown.

Heat the cumin seed in the oven for a few minutes and crush lightly. Stir the flour and cumin seed into the meat. Cook gently for 2 minutes and add in the stock gradually. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add back the vegetables, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and leave to simmer, covered. If using young lamb, 30 minutes will be sufficient; an older animal may take up to 1 hour.

Pastry: Meanwhile, make the pastry. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the center. Dice the butter, put it into a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Pour the liquid all at once into the flour and mix together quickly; beat until smooth. At first the pastry will be too soft to handle but as soon as it cools it may be rolled out to 1/3 to 1/4- inch (2.5 to 5 millimeters) thick, to fit the 2 tins. The pastry may be made into individual pies or 1 large pie. Keep back 1/3 of the pastry for lids.

Fill the pastry-lined tins with the meat mixture which should be almost, but not quite cooked and cooled a little. Brush the edges of the pastry with the water and egg wash and put on the pastry lids, pinching them tightly together. Roll out the trimmings to make pastry leaves or twirls to decorate the tops of the pies. Make a hole in the center, brush the lid with egg-wash and then egg-wash the decoration also.

Bake the pies for 40 minutes. Serve with a good green salad.

Note: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.

Sounds like a yummy holiday treat now that we're being served endless sheep meat,

<marquee direction=right>EAT US AND SMILE!!!!</marquee>
        Last edited by MAX; 12-12-2006, 11:38 AM.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

...here is a warm welcome for you...

Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey Natra.......

This sheep's talking shit over in the EUAS thread at Links. Might want to check that out.

Max, he mentioned you as well.

He's begging me to ban him (as if) but I told him he would have to do better than that.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Hey Natra.......

This sheep's talking shit over in the EUAS thread at Links. Might want to check that out.

He's begging me to ban him (as if) but I told him he would have to do better than that.
              Eh, he's a candy-assed PUSSY crybaby sheepling like a lot of them.

Fuck even wasting my time by responding to the little lamby over there. I get into/cause too much "trouble" whenever I post there anyway.

My analogy is this, I've yet to ever be fired from a job, so I REFUSE to be banned from a friggin' website. If I choose to "quit" then it's my decision. Plus, I don't like certain powers that be over there continuously throwing out either the "martyr" or "ass kisser" card on myself for both the way I post and speak my mind.

Again, I have an open invite for many of those wonderful posters from there to continue their "debates" with me HERE!!! Unfortunately, nobody's taken my offer.

Again, it's all fine and dandy for them when the admins/mods are there to protect them from big meanies like myself. However, I'd like to see how great and insightful their collective barks would be here with no warnings, threats of "time out's" and what have you?

Personally, we all know that none of the peeps of which I'm referring have neither the balls nor wit to engage myself or several others on our field.

Yup, they LOVE the trash talkin' to Ford, Loons, DG, VV, myself or ANY other Army member when we venture (solo, unprotected and on our own. might I add?) over into their waters. They have lots to say. BIG BARK!!! ROUGH!!! ROUGH!!! BOW WOW!!!

However, put them over here and I guarantee we'll be lucky to even get a "yip yip" out of said Van Hagar sheep toughies...

Still, cannot forget this when applying to the aforementioned little fellers...

Little Bo peep has lost her sheep
              And doesn't know where to find them.
              Leave them alone and they'll come home,
              Bringing their tails behind them.
              Little Bo peep fell fast asleep
              And dreamt she heard them bleating,
              But when she awoke, she found it a joke,
              For they were all still fleeting.
              Then up she took her little crook
              Determined for to find them.
              She found them indeed, but it made her heart bleed,
              For they left their tails behind them.
              It happened one day, as Bo peep did stray
              Into a meadow hard by,
              There she espied their tails side by side
              All hung on a tree to dry.
              She heaved a sigh, and wiped her eye,
              And over the hillocks went rambling,
              And tried what she could,
              As a shepherdess should,
              To tack again each to its lambkin.

I think we ALL know what I'm talkin' about.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Wawazat
                ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by atomicpunk5150 at the links
                Well I gave that crap hole a fair chance (and by crap hole I mean the DLR Army). I signed up for one simple reason...To post and monitor the "Hear It Is People" thread started by "The Guy" (who many believe to be Matt Bruck). Anyway someone in the post decided to bag on the VH Links and I decided to defend it, naturally.

Then some NAMBLA supporting, ass pirate moderator that goes by the name DavidLeeNatra replies to my post by saying, "Go back to the links and stay there". My response was for him to GO FUCK HIMSELF. Since this thread was started by FORD I'm gonna make it really easy.

My username at the Army is 5150meanstreet please feel free to ban me for my comments toward one of your all mighty moderators (If for no other reason than for his own safety).

However it should be interesting to see if a ban does occur because of my potty mouth toward one of the mods. You see folks thr Roth Army prides itself on freedom of speech and feels that the Links don't allow for it. Either way I'm still gonna lurk over there at least until the official announcement is made.

Hey, lurking again? here´s your "offical statement":

pathetic asswipe
                Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Hey Natra.......

Then some NAMBLA supporting, ass pirate moderator that goes by the name DavidLeeNatra replies to my post by saying, "Go back to the links and stay there". My response was for him to GO FUCK HIMSELF. Since this thread was started by FORD I'm gonna make it really easy.

My username at the Army is 5150meanstreet please feel free to ban me for my comments toward one of your all mighty moderators (If for no other reason than for his own safety).

good lord...I love them...

NAMBLA supporting, ass pirate moderator

can I have this above my avatar?
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

and linky-boy...the original quote was:

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                    then go there...stay there...and shut the fuck up...
                    you missed the essential part of the message...
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Damn, this boys causing some shit!

"I wasn't talking to you, go fuck yourself".

Sounds like PMS to me....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

OMG...ok...I admit it...I read the thread over at the linx...can someone please explain to me why these linker-pussies (including their emperor) have absolutely no sense of humor at all?

this pitty piece of sheepshit atomicpunk5150 blames us for our "we take no prisoners"-attitude over here?

that's how we play the game, bitch...and if you can stand the heat get out of the kitchen
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          Eh, he's a candy-assed PUSSY crybaby sheepling like a lot of them.

Fuck even wasting my time by responding to the little lamby over there. I get into/cause too much "trouble" whenever I post there anyway.
                          tell me when we get our stetsons and chaps ready to watch brokeback mountain!

snotra
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

that's how we play the game, bitch...and if you can stand the heat get out of the kitchen
                            Exactly. They've been listening to "Dreams" and "Why can't this be Love" too much, softens them up...

Comment

• Wawazat
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

OMG...ok...I admit it...I read the thread over at the linx...can someone please explain to me why these linker-pussies (including their emperor) have absolutely no sense of humor at all?
                              They are too busy discussing spam´s digestion
                              Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
                                They are too busy discussing spam´s digestion

and crying over being waldo-lookalike losers...
                                Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...