X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

Even crappy Ed can't even sound like that. Sorry, whoever got that has been handed some US prime grade A Bullshit.
    Yeah, it's obvious it's not Ed. Check out the thread about it over at the links.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• PlexiBrown
      Commando
      • Mar 2006

And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Now, call me crazy, but I could see this possibly being a VH riff. Whoever it is, sounds pretty good to me.

Van Halen April 2007 NEW ? Wait and See
        <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hI-fjVaB0U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hI-fjVaB0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
        23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• TheArchitect
          Groupie
          • Oct 2006

IF it is, this is why Eddie should not be allowed to produce......Assuming that is relatively finished product its more of the half done crap that we got on III

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
            Now, call me crazy, but I could see this possibly being a VH riff. Whoever it is, sounds pretty good to me.

Van Halen April 2007 NEW ? Wait and See
            <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hI-fjVaB0U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hI-fjVaB0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
            I could see Dave howling over this one, yeah.

And keep in mind, when Dave lays his hands on it, he'll say to Ed: "let's put that intro part back into the middle of the song before the guitar solo, etc.."

Dave is good at structuring songs.
            =V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• TheArchitect
              Groupie
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
              I could see Dave howling over this one, yeah.

And keep in mind, when Dave lays his hands on it, he'll say to Ed: "let's put that intro part back into the middle of the song before the guitar solo, etc.."

Dave is good at structuring songs.
              Perhaps but arranging is not producing and that is whatthey desperately need

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by TheArchitect
                Perhaps but arranging is not producing and that is whatthey desperately need
                Oh yeah, definitely -- don't get me wrong.

Demos are just that -- demos.

Once a producer comes in with the engineer, a song falls in its place.

And of course melodies, lyrics, etc.
                =V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• DylanLeeRoth
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2006

randy rhodes called..he wants his style back.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DylanLeeRoth
                    randy rhodes called..he wants his style back.

Your mom called, she wants her "Anal Massage 5000" black dildo back.
                    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• DylanLeeRoth
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2006

dude bueno bob used the exact same line yesturday. lmfao unoriginal FAGGOT.

Comment

• northern boy
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DylanLeeRoth
                        dude bueno bob used the exact same line yesturday. lmfao unoriginal FAGGOT.

What Dylan hasnt been banned yet? Back to the sheep pen little boy.

Comment

• faddam234
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2004

Dylan shut the fuck up. Im the only one who has had the displeasure of meeting ur scrawny ass and "faggot" aint that much more original pussy.
                          Drinking problem? What drinking problem!?

Comment

• faddam234
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2004

Dylan is 17 people. He's just a young punk tryin to stir shit on a message board. Dont even give him the time.
                            Drinking problem? What drinking problem!?

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              Of all the places in VH net-land... it's most surprising to see the Army has fallen into the VHLinks ditch on taking the bait from stealth "insider" info... Hook, line and stinker..
                              Oh....this thread?

It's just marinating. Welcome to the laugh-a-thon!

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                Of all the places in VH net-land... it's most surprising to see the Army has fallen into the VHLinks ditch on taking the bait from stealth "insider" info... Hook, line and stinker...

The civility of it all, lack of bravado, beligerant enthusiasm and in your face challenges is quite disturbing!! Where's your starting players and 1st stringers?

Has this place been neutered and put on estrogen treatments..?

When was the "Mercy Rule" put into effect?
                                Perhaps to an extent, but from what I see, the more discerning members on this site have adopted a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude towards the whole business. As for those who believe the reunion is already signed, sealed and just has as yet to be delivered...well, who can blame them for wanting it to be true? Far as rampant rumormongering goes, what other options does one have when dealing with a couple of lazy dutchmen who can't be bothered working? I suppose if they were actually DOING something, and had been producing decent stuff for the past two decades, the focus would be on the music rather than the long-running soap opera and hypothetical reunion scenarios.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...