X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by faddam234
    Dylan shut the fuck up. Im the only one who has had the displeasure of meeting ur scrawny ass and "faggot" aint that much more original pussy.
    Well ,next time you see him you have the blessing of the entire Army to administer a shock and awe style beatdown on this little bitch.
    Don't forget to post pics.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• matt19
      Sniper
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DylanLeeRoth
      randy rhodes called..he wants his style back.
      If you are gonna try and insult someone using that at least spell it right. Dickhead. RHOADS.
      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

If Randy Rhoads had ACTUALLY called, it would be quite a miracle wouldn't it.

I don't think Dylan knows he's dead (he still thinks Santa is real too, ssshhh, don't want to ruin the little fella's dreams....)
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DylanLeeRoth
          Banned
          • Jul 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6BaIjbRJ08"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6BaIjbRJ08" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

best video ever

Comment

• matt19
            Sniper
            • Mar 2005

looks like theyre about to kiss
            Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

alex is pretty good on this one...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DooMer87
                Full On Cocktard
                • Nov 2006

To comment on the rumored reunion track from youtube that was posted here, i can see that being an Eddie demo for the reunion. He did his drum parts, did overdubs, and had Wolfenstein or himself play bass. Hopefully Alexis does the final drums, IF that really is the long-lost magical band.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2006

DylanLeeRoth just joined the links.
                  And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                    DylanLeeRoth just joined the links.
                    love lift him up where he belohohongs...where the eagles fly...
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

• 5150meanstreet
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Nov 2006

There is nothing wrong with VH Links. Most of the folks over there are well spoken and intelligent life forms. They also have the ability to understand that DLR quit VH in 1985, and because of it, VH had every right to continue on without him, and keep the name.

Just like they have the right to call it VH even without Michael Anthony.
                      Better known as "atomicpunk5150"@ www.vhlinks.com

DLR on whether or not the 2007 reunion will be permanent:

God willin’, and the creek don’t run dry, just like Grandma Roth used to say. Barring any act of God or Ferrari…yeah. I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albequerque.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2006

There is nothing wrong with VH Links. Most of the folks over there are well spoken and intelligent life forms.
                        Nice try.
                        And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• DooMer87
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                          Now, call me crazy, but I could see this possibly being a VH riff. Whoever it is, sounds pretty good to me.

Van Halen April 2007 NEW ? Wait and See
                          <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hI-fjVaB0U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hI-fjVaB0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• DooMer87
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                            Now, call me crazy, but I could see this possibly being a VH riff. Whoever it is, sounds pretty good to me.

Van Halen April 2007 NEW ? Wait and See
                            <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hI-fjVaB0U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hI-fjVaB0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                            This just has to be Eddie on guitar and drums, with Wolfenstein on bass. It sounds just so awesome.

And to people who say "No way that's Van Halen cause the only 5150 link was I want some action from the 5150 outtakes and that took 15 years"

Anyone remember the leak from Van Halen III? It was leaked i believe a few months before the actual studio release, maybe even in Dec of 97. BUT, my Point is that Van Halen III was recorded at 5150.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 5150meanstreet
                              There is nothing wrong with VH Links.
                              then go there...stay there...and shut the fuck up...
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• 5150meanstreet
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                then go there...stay there...and shut the fuck up...
                                Why don't you GO FUCK YOURSELF (How's that for freedom of speech). Nobody was taking to you Moderator or not.
                                Better known as "atomicpunk5150"@ www.vhlinks.com

DLR on whether or not the 2007 reunion will be permanent:

God willin’, and the creek don’t run dry, just like Grandma Roth used to say. Barring any act of God or Ferrari…yeah. I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albequerque.

Comment

Working...