• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by eddie78
    Good one, Jhale!

Your about as predictable as you are stupid.
    This from the guy that STILL can't use a contraction....
    At least I understand sentence construction.

You're like one of those bitter dudes in the 80s that couldn't learn "Eruption"...only in your case it's "Black Star", and you're still bitter...:p
    You just admitted it.

Run along now...aren't you working the late shift at McDonald's tonight?

PS: I'm a huge Ronni Le Tekro fan btw, but wouldn't go so far to say he 'deserved all the accolades Yngwie got'.....
    Last edited by jhale667; 09-25-2007, 03:26 AM.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I know who Adrian Legg & Jaco Pastorius, Bobby.

Try again. LOL!
      LOL! LMAO! ROFLMAO!

Any other webspeak?

Grand! You know who Adrian is? Swell!

Of course, you STILL didn't address the point...but LOL! some more, maybe I'll forget...?
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Good one, Jhale!

Your about as predictable as you are stupid.
        I wouldn't jump up and speak to anybody's intelligence, Corky. On the plus side, I'd say this thread speaks well enough for it. You realized you were completely outgunned when it came to a debate, so rather than rise to my challenges and actually debate the topic at hand with factual information and something more concrete than blase', worthless opinions, you turned it into a flame war.

Well, good for you.

Army: 34
        You: Still waiting...

Let's see if your buddy Bueno bob can dig up some shots of Danny Gatton, Roy Buchanan, Al Dimeola, Tommy Bolin....
        NOW you wanna talk shop, hunh?

Bit too late for that, junior.

Damn there are some mighty fine players from all Genres of music that have had an impact...Michael Hedges, Leo Kottke, Paco Delucia, Ronni Le Tekro from TNT, who by the way deserved all the accolades Yngwie got!

Date late and a dollar short much?

We could have had this discussion PAGES ago, were you to bother with the topic at hand and aspire to something greater than "Yngwie's a poopyhead!"...

Sadly, no...

As much as i dislike Yngwie, the sad fact is most likely have more knowledge regarding him than even Boob does. From Steeler to Alcatrazz to his work with Mike Vescera...I heard all that shit & owned some of it.
        More bullshit lies, just like your supposed gig teaching Berklee students or what the fuck have you...

Blah blah blah...

You don't know shit about Malmsteen compared to me, Jack. In general, you don't know shit about music compared to me, and I think that's been pretty obviously established.

But hell, drop me some more names so I can be amazed at your vast knowledge of guitar music...

Fuckin' dork.

Not even remotely as interesting & influential a player as Ed was & is. Not even a fraction of the talent. This is the reality my dear youtubers, and this is my final post on this retarded topic.
        And you've yet to establish anything other than the fact that you don't like Yngwie Malmsteen. Well, good for you.

But you're still an oblivious goon if you think he's untalented and/or uninfluencial in this day and age.

Luckily enough, this is your FINAL POST.

And yes, Corky, you lost this debate. Badly. What's worse is that you looked like a completely ignorant, obviously envious dork in the process.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• CROWBAR
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Yeah, Crowbar was the gayass 1SUM2 on the classic VH board!

The tool ran away because no one wanted to listen to his 'I need to suck Mike Anthony's cock to have closure' bullshit, anymore!

The guy is the biggest Ed-basher on the planet, but that shit didn't fly like it does here, because the majority of the members aren't gay enough to say things like "Pot meet kettle."

I see Sum stole that line from his hero Bueno Bob.

Bob needs to realize i've forgotten more about guitarists than he will ever know.
          But i enjoyed his quizzes just the same!

Ahh, you fucktards are hopeless, especially old crowbar...
          A guy who spends all day everyday sucking up to nobodies on the links, the army & wherever else, because it makes him feel like he's part of that coveted "inner circle."

This thread will now become invisible...invisible...invisible!!!
          LOL!
          The only tool is you, for being here at the army in Dave territory. You had nothing better to do than to come over here and start shit with these people about Ed Van Halen. That's what this is all about really. You love to argue and yet you never make any valid points in any debate. Funny how clueless you are, thinking that BB is Smorg. And FYI asswipe, I left cvh because of the juveniles taking over the board and the piss poor moderators. That board has completely gone downhill and I only hope that VH Freak can bring it back with some quality members who can make good posts without straying off topic all the fucking time. Another reason is because of all the sniveling crybabies who couldn't take a counterpoint of view regarding VH. I guess you'll be stuck babysitting now lol. Enjoy your kids! And your butt buddy evhguitars!

It's also funny how you say I bash Ed. Yeah, when he deserves it, which is most of the time. I won't give the guy a free pass like you. And, had you bothered to look thru old threads here, you would see that many have bashed Ed. Don't single me out moron.

Run along now
          Last edited by CROWBAR; 09-25-2007, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• paternity ins
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Feb 2007

*circling the drain*

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

HA!!!

AN EVH Sheep sent packing.................

Comment

• eddie78
                Head Fluffer
                • Nov 2004

Awwww, you guys will miss me!

This is the most fun i've had in ages, so i gotta thank y'all for that.
                Nothing funnier than a bunch of 40 year old dudes jumping all over me like horny fucking dogs!

...and, Crowbar left classic Vh because, after insulting all the mods with his crybaby rant, he realized nobody would believe any more of his "great" stripper stories...but thats another pathetic tale from Crow's wasted life.

Oh yeah, next time i'll be ever so careful not to defend Edward Van Halen in "Dave territory", crowbar, you fucking halfwit waste of life!

God, y'all are idiots!

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Grow up...and take that EVH poster down from over yer bed...it's creepin him out.....

Comment

• eddie78
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Nov 2004

Matt White: Monkey

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Matt White: Monkey
                      Speddie78=

Comment

• frets5150
                        Commando
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                        But hell, drop me some more names so I can be amazed at your vast knowledge of guitar music...

Uncle Pecos nuff said

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OK32KhqroY4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OK32KhqroY4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by frets5150
                          Uncle Pecos nuff said

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OK32KhqroY4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OK32KhqroY4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                          BRILLIANT

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Classic!!
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

This is the reality my dear youtubers, and this is my final post on this retarded topic.

Oh yeah, next time i'll be ever so careful not to defend Edward Van Halen in "Dave territory", crowbar, you fucking halfwit waste of life!

God, y'all are idiots!
                              Bloodfart has spoken !

Log out and fuck off !
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• eddie78
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Nov 2004

For some reason, i get the impression all three of you shower together.

Y'all bond a bit too much over absolutely nothing.

Comment

Working...