X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Howlin' Wolf

Come on, come over

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Example two: do you know who this is?

Most of the world doesn't. He didn't have any really large super hits. Most of the people on the street you meet couldn't name him or one song of his. He didn't dress super-hella-cool.

Does that mean he sucked shit at his instrument?
    Is that DJ Qualls?
    Last edited by Guest; 09-26-2007, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

The little fella is still all pissy......

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:p

Comment

• Howlin' Wolf

The little fella thinks Voltaire is an air conditioner.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by eddie78
          For some reason, i get the impression all three of you shower together.

Y'all bond a bit too much over absolutely nothing.
          Is it a coincidence that every time you open your mouth your string falls out!?
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• eddie78
            Head Fluffer
            • Nov 2004

DiamondJimi...hmm....

You sound like some glam queen that Elton John rested his testicles on, back in the 70's!

Great name, lil flame!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

DiamondJimi...hmm....

You sound like some glam queen that Elton John rested his testicles on, back in the 70's!

Great name, lil flame!
              Your obsession with gay innuendo is rather disturbing. It only leads to the conclusion that the concept for this statement of yours is derived from your own personal experiences...

Save it for the Clay Aiken Forums ,Trixie....
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SPeddie78
                For some reason, I fantasize about all of you showering together.
                Then I remember Oh yeah, it's because I HUNGER FOR COCK.
                Y'all get me hot.

Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• eddie78
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Nov 2004

I don't think it's particularly clever to rearrange someone's posts for two reasons:

1. Everyone knows what was actually said, so the actual shifting of words is pointless.

2. It's been done to death a million times, come up with a new trick.

It's unlikely i'll ever be "Owned" by two members of the shortbus community, regardless.

...and DIAMONDJIMI does sound incredibly gay, not that there's anything wrong with that, but come on...

Comment

• Loons The Great

I don't think it's particularly clever to rearrange someone's posts for two reasons:

1. Everyone knows what was actually said, so the actual shifting of words is pointless.

It's unlikely i'll ever be "Owned" by two members of the shortbus community, regardless.

...and DIAMONDJIMI does sound incredibly gay, not that there's anything wrong with that, but come on...
                    1. Yo' Papa Is Your Cousin

2. Yo' Mammy Don't Wear No Motherfuckin' Drawers

Comment

• Loons The Great

Motherfuck and Brotherfuck this thread.

Yngwie is not in the same group or echelon as Edward(with Roth, of course).

It's Eddie, Jimmy, Jimi, Jeff, and Eric,,,or some slight variation thereof,,,

I done forgot about the Yngwie's...the Satch boogies...the C.C.'s...

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by 'special' eddie78

Nah, it's just funny as hell. And more entertaining than your original blatheringly lame postings.

Again, the guy who can't use a contraction trying to insult people's intelligence.
                        Laughable. And in case you haven't noticed, you're being "owned" by half the membership of this site these days, you fucking internet pinata...

See, I thought it meant he was into DLR and Hendrix...purely speculation on my part...but since you tend to see your own gayness reflected everywhere....
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Hmm...I thought eddie78 was done posting as of this morning?
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                            Hmm...I thought eddie78 was done posting as of this morning?
                            He's a glutton for punishment as well as a liar. Or perhaps he just has a deep-seated need to be brutally and continuously

And he needs to come out of the closet already...

Don't worry, SPeddie78...

I mean, it's not as if we could think any less of you...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Loons The Great
                              Motherfuck and Brotherfuck this thread.

Yngwie is not in the same group or echelon as Edward (with Roth, of course).
                              I agree...in so far as star power and accessability is concerned, for sure...and musically, it's two different things, anyway. Technically speaking, though, I think Yngwie's the better player by and large, and I think the bulk of his work speaks to that, at least compared to anything OUTSIDE of the first six Van Halen albums...

Of course, Dave and Ed wrote six albums worth of some of the greatest music ever performed...Malmsteen's had his moments of greatness, though, although the truly great output of his is few and far between...often times he goes on autopilot.

I enjoy the first Rising Force album as much as I do anything from the six pack...
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

This video pretty much illustrates why besides EVH, Lynch and Yngwie (and Rhoads,of course, but this was done after his death)
                                were THE best guitarists of that era...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N51ecbcEYTU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N51ecbcEYTU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

A couple of others in there show flashes of brilliance. Most are even still active, but in the end only those four names (if that) will be remembered.
                                With Eddie rightfully at the top of the list.
                                SPeddie78, even YOU can't watch that and honestly say Lynch and Yngwie are both not on fire in that clip.
                                To this day I see that and wonder "Who the fuck let Eddie Ojeda and Buck Dharma in?" :confused:

Note the David St. Hubbins Yngwie bag before his fucking jaw-dropping solo...
                                Last edited by jhale667; 09-26-2007, 03:46 AM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...