X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by eddie78

And Jhale thinks he's in that "inner circle".
    Unlikely.
    Never once said that, asshat. Note I used the word "occasionally", as in I don't do it "full-time". Dolt.
    I've been fortunate enough to have made friends over the years who have recommended me for short-term tech gigs.
    Funny, I know enough about my shit to have gotten the call when you didn't...

Get your whole head in front of the shotgun next time, will ya?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Yngwie & the Ramones!
      Both of you guys are just silly little peckerheads.
      As opposed to a ridiculously obvious Eddie-apologist, I'll take that as a compliment.

I'd rather be a "silly little peckerhead" than be as blindingly ignorant of the history of rock & metal guitar as you've proven yourself to be.

I'm sure Johnny & Joey are rolling in their graves being mentioned in the same sentence, as the maestro. LOL!
      But the Ramones dressed poorly, couldn't play very well, never had any hits and nobody knew who they were!

(By the way, I guarantee before this post is over, you'll play up Eddie's rock star power and Yngwie's lack of it - why? Because you continually fall back on that and have very little else to back your shit up.)

Bob you keep saying i havent proved a point,
      Because you haven't. Yngwie's not a rock star...yeah...I got it...

But feel free to tell me he's not a rock star like Eddie for the 67th time...

yet you have yet to dispute anything i've said & actually be correct!
      I've proven the point numerous times over. I (and others) have given you NUMEROUS EXAMPLES of how influencial Yngwie was for a while. Facts. Which you refute with opinions. Nothing but opinions.

Can't dumb it down for you any more than that.

It is highly unlikely Edward was NOT concerned about Yngwie, seeing as he was pretty much a legend by that point in time.
      He really had nothing else to prove, with the platinum albums & awards & whatnot!
      Actually, that's where you're wrong: according to Eddie Van Halen himself, he's "Always got something to prove" and if he "proved himself beyond any shadow of a doubt" on guitar, there'd be nothing left for him to do but "quit making music".

Has he quit performing, you think?

Not exact terminology, but those are Edward Van Halen quotes. From NUMEROUS interviews over the years. Again, your personal opinion doesn't quite match up with the facts, does it?

But don't let that get in the way...you haven't so far...

You tools think it's just a competition & not actual music.
      It's partially a competition, sure; did you miss the topic so far?

Technically speaking, Yngwie is (in my opinion) the superior guitarist, not just in technical aspects but in compositional skills on the instrument.

"Shit, Yngwie's faster & can sweep, i better change my style right away & keep up!" Yeah, right. Again, nobody gives a shit about Yngwie except idiot guitar players that practice to youtube!
      Wrong again. You've been PROVEN wrong about that (several times) and you have YET to back that recurring statement of yours up with any evidence other than your own (obviously) biased opinion.

FACTS, Jack. FACTS. You got it?

FACTS.

Wanna post something in a debate? BACK IT UP WITH A FACT. Post a link. Prove it. Can you? Or are you simply going to IGNORE my challenge again? You keep missing the point here...I have indeed given you at least one example of somebody who doesn't play guitar and does care about the style of the music. Erego, I have proven my point and disproven yours all in one fell sweep.

FACTS decide the debate - NOT opinions.

Pretty much everyone on this planet is aware of Edward Van Halen, whether you wanna believe it or not.
      By and large, if the "average audience" knows about Eddie Van Halen it's because he was married to Valerie Bertinelli. 'Van Halen', as it were, was a BAND, not just an individual. On top of that, I doubt seriously "pretty much everyone" is aware of Van Halen at all...considering how many third world countries we have, and the population therein, I highly doubt a very large percentage has ever had the exposure to "Van Halen" at all...

Another fact you seem to keep forgetting is this - not EVERY country in the world is America...

And by and large, the most familiar person(s) associated with Van Halen were either David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar, generally speaking because Van Halen's frontmen had the most to say publically over the years. Fact - when it came to any sort of band in the media, the lead singer sticks out in the public consciousness more than anybody else (Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath, Steven Tyler/Aerosmith, Jack Russell/Great White, Don Dokken/Dokken, Glenn Danzig/Misfits, Samhain & Danzig, Joey Ramone/The Ramones, Dennis DeYoung/Styx, Dee Snider/Twisted Sister, Joe Elliott/Def Leppard, Bruce Dickinson/Iron Maiden, Rob Halford/Judas Priest, etc etc etc - these are but a FEW examples).

To the musician, EVERYBODY knows who Eddie Van Halen is...or was...

To the average person, Van Halen is that band that wrote "Jump"...

Pretty much 90 perecent of the population has no idea exactly what an Yngwie Malmsteen is, so tell me again who had the biggest impact.
      "Biggest" impact? Eddie. No doubt of that. But Yngwie absolutely turned the guitar world, musicians, and a few non-musician fans on their ears in 1983, 1984, and up until around '87 or so. You deny that he had any impact at all.

Which is completely wrong, based on the amount of Yngwie clones that were running around throwing albums out left and right between 1985 and 1995...Joe Stump, Chris Impellitteri, Vinnie Moore, Jason Becker & Marty Friedman (Cacophony), The Great Kat, Michael Angelo, Tony MacAlpine, Shawn Lane, John Petrucci, etc etc...again, only a few examples.

And Jhale cracks me up with his "i picked Edward's brain" nonesense.
      Yes, because Edward Van Halen is GOD and NOBODY talks to GOD, right? GOD doesn't talk to mere HUMANS!!! :eek:

Jesus Christ...

Doubtful Ed would even give him the time of day, seeing as he's another board whore trolling for "hotties" & sucking his own dick, instead of playing with his LA "band."
      And yet...you really have no idea...

Alright, i'm done with you two!
      Dumb & Dumber...see ya later!
      Back to Fantasy Land so soon?

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
        (By the way, I guarantee before this post is over, you'll play up Eddie's rock star power and Yngwie's lack of it - why? Because you continually fall back on that and have very little else to back your shit up.)
        Pretty much everyone on this planet is aware of Edward Van Halen, whether you wanna believe it or not.
        It is highly unlikely Edward was NOT concerned about Yngwie, seeing as he was pretty much a legend by that point in time.
        He really had nothing else to prove, with the platinum albums & awards & whatnot!
        Guess I wasn't so wrong on that note, was I?

You're really a one-trick pony, 78...but thanks for proving my point...

Hell, you make it easy sometimes...
        Last edited by bueno bob; 09-22-2007, 02:00 AM.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Greenbuds
          Roadie
          • Mar 2004

"My name is Bueno Bob & i spend all day on a VH based site, though Yngwie is my hero!"

And Jhale667 has been spending too much time trying to blow himself.
          I've most likely forgotten more about guitar than this donkey will ever comprehend...

No fucking shit.

These two live here. Over 50,000 posts between the two of them and ZERO pussy in their life.

Have you noticed these two fucking Hagar ass-lickers team up in every thread?

This is their fucking life, every time I long on, Bueno Bob is the last fucker posting about something.

Can you say "NO SOCIAL LIFE".

Comment

• Greenbuds
            Roadie
            • Mar 2004

150,000 views!
            Gee, your my hero...

How does that translate into your real life?
            It obviously hasn't gotten you laid.
            Bwahahahaha

He made a nice certificate from it that he hangs over his blow up doll though.

I love it when a newby gets owned!

Comment

• Greenbuds
              Roadie
              • Mar 2004

My name is Jhale667 & i'm 47 years old & i still refer to the fairer sex as "hotties."
              LOL

Fucking newby nerds trying to act cool.

It's a little hard when you got a Darth Vader outfit on....

Comment

• Greenbuds
                Roadie
                • Mar 2004

Bob you keep saying i havent proved a point, yet you have yet to dispute anything i've said & actually be correct!

And Jhale cracks me up with his "i picked Edward's brain" nonesense.
                This guy probablly techs for Hootie & the blowjobs & thinks he's in that "inner circle".
                Unlikely.
                Doubtful Ed would even give him the time of day, seeing as he's another board whore trolling for "hotties" & sucking his own dick, instead of playing with his LA "band."

Alright, i'm done with you two!
                Dumb & Dumber...see ya later!

Oh, they aren't done with you though.

They are going to obsess with you in every thread now like they do with me. These fuckers take this shit to heart, man. For them, this is real life and they feel real pain. You hurt them and they won't ever forget it.

That fucking Beaner Bob newby likes to dissect every fucking word and debates a FLAME! LMAO!

The dude has serious issues! You nailed it!

And I agree, creepy shit with that jahle guy. How he thinks he's Eddie's "fwend" now?

Weird fucking creepy shit....

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

HA!!!

Somebody got their knickers in a knot.......:p

I was looking thru some old GUITAR mags the other day....ran across some of those old GEORGE LYNCH interviews....

Seems he also said that 5150 contained EVH's "worst guitar playing" and that "keyboards have taken the edge off of his guitar playing..."

Yup...after 1984...EVH was going for the dollars...and hiding from the young guns......

Now...HIT THE MUSIC

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Greenbuds
                    No fucking shit.

These two live here. Over 50,000 posts between the two of them and ZERO pussy in their life.
                    As said before, fuckwit, I spend about 2-3 hours a day here during my down time. After work, it's a chance to relax and kick the snot out of fucking noobies like yourself. Good stress relief.

On top of that, I also happen to be married with three kids, so I guess that negates that argument...but I don't expect anything better out of a fucking newbie dickcheese like yourself.

Have you noticed these two fucking Hagar ass-lickers team up in every thread?
                    How about this, cocksucker - why don't you go do some research and show the world where I've ever said anything pro-Hagar?

Can't do it, can ya, ya fuckin' newbie fag?

Maybe if you take a moment and pull the cock out of your mouth, dry off your drippy pussy and enroll in the REMEDIAL ENGLISH course I've often suggested, you might get somewhere.

Shitheels.

This is their fucking life, every time I long on, Bueno Bob is the last fucker posting about something.
                    Doesn't surprise me that you're here constantly patrolling...in all of the cockeyed hours I work, EVERY SINGLE TIME I've logged in day or night, who do I see here but your ass?

Says more about you than it does me...

Can you say "NO SOCIAL LIFE".
                    Yawn.

Played this game with much better than you, newbie.

Better get some real game and come back later...you're completely over your head here...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Bwahahahaha

He made a nice certificate from it that he hangs over his blow up doll though.

I love it when a newby gets owned!
                      Read your own posts lately? God you're a dumb old fuck, aren't ya?

REMEDIAL ENGLISH, Nancy. Try it.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Oh, they aren't done with you though.

They are going to obsess with you in every thread now like they do with me. These fuckers take this shit to heart, man. For them, this is real life and they feel real pain. You hurt them and they won't ever forget it.
                        Than when do you keep posting, Sheila?

You know, newbie, it's amazing that everytime I log in here I find you lurking...day or night...there you are...

Kinda spooky. No life, hmm?

That fucking Beaner Bob newby likes to dissect every fucking word and debates a FLAME! LMAO!
                        Someday, maybe you'll figure out how it's done, fag.

Go dry your crotch.

The dude has serious issues! You nailed it!
                        Speaking of serious issues, how's your reading coming, newbie?

And I agree, creepy shit with that jahle guy. How he thinks he's Eddie's "fwend" now?
                        God knows Eddie doesn't talk to people! Oh the horror of such insinuations!!!! :eek:

If you two dipshits would quit tag-teaming Eddie's cock, you might actually put some coherent thought patterns together and figure out that it may not be that far fetched after all...

Weird fucking creepy shit....
                        Like your constant online status here, regardless of WHEN I happen to log in?

I suggest trying to get a job. Got the perfect place for ya too, gramps.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

...and that's the way we roll, bitches...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• saint
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Feb 2004

This discussion has reached the point where it just ridiculous.
                            Sister Eddie and Fat boy Yngwie are playing in 2 different leagues 2 different sports even, like baseball and basket.
                            They both use a ball but the games are vastly different.

They are both top notch in there respectively league.

I don’t think there is anyone on this board that disputes Eddies greatness.
                            The assclowns that disses Yngwie on the other hand are complete idiots, or just locking for a fight.
                            http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                              HA!!!

Somebody got their knickers in a knot.......:p

I was looking thru some old GUITAR mags the other day....ran across some of those old GEORGE LYNCH interviews....

Seems he also said that 5150 contained EVH's "worst guitar playing" and that "keyboards have taken the edge off of his guitar playing..."

Yup...after 1984...EVH was going for the dollars...and hiding from the young guns......

Now...HIT THE MUSIC
                              Exactly. I wouldn't expect eddie78 to actually acknowledge the fact that George Lynch said that, however...you give him evidence to something and he just falls back on opinions. He's already excused Eddie's playing post-Roth (calling it "sophisticated", I believe), which essentially relegates him to either a Dave-sheep or an Eddie-sheep, or both.

The fact that Green Pud comes in here with his dick in hand supporting eddie78 and then calling myself and JHale "Hagar fans" seems kinda silly when taken in that context, but Green Pud has reading comprehension issues, so we have to take that into consideration as well...

Ahh, well, they're good for each other.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by saint
                                This discussion has reached the point where it's just ridiculous.
                                Sister Eddie and Fat boy Yngwie are playing in 2 different leagues, 2 different sports even, like baseball and basket.
                                They both use a ball but the games are vastly different.

They are both top notch in their respectively league.

I don’t think there is anyone on this board that disputes Eddies greatness. The assclowns that diss Yngwie on the other hand are complete idiots, or just looking for a fight.
                                Couldn't agree more...on ALL points.

Good to see ya again, Saint...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...