New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negative
    Groupie
    • Dec 2007

I like everybody else miss Anthony in the band, but he aligned himself with Hagar, so what can you do? If having Wolfgang in the band is the price one has to pay for having Roth in there, then so be it.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
      I've been watching the footage with the sound turned down and yeah, check out Dave and Eddie at 00.44. Tattoo?

FO SHO!

Good eye on you & MH5150 for spotting that. I watched that couple seconds several times and I'd bet the bank that's what they are saying. It would definitely add up with Vals recent deleted tweet, Eds few tats & Daves semi-new back art.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Sidebyside

Shit....she looks like she fell off a bar stool at about 3am....
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

You guys rippin on Al & wife are missing the point. If Al is happy, we win. If Dave is not attracted to Als wife, we win. Hell, maybe he finally found real love. God knows he's had more than his fair share of extreme hotties over the years. Perhaps he just finally met a woman he actually liked more than just a piece of ass. Maybe she isn't money hungry too. I don't see any expensive jewelry on her or thousand dollar hair-do or tons of plastic surgery. Just a regular lady.

Rock on Alex!
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VHscraps
            Veteran
            • Jul 2009

Sidebyside

Face looks photoshopped into head / onto body. Just something about the skin tone ...
            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
              I was just about to post this same exact thing. Not to mention, I think Bertinelli let the cat out of the bag a few weeks ago on Twitter when asked her fave Van Halen songs and threw in the title "Tattoo." That tweet has since been deleted....or I am just unable to find it in her feeds.
              I read that but then a little while later she had deleted it ....
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Tob
                Roadie
                • Aug 2011

Dave! Was laughing.. his dancing is pretty funny. Good heart with puppy-dog, too. Wolfgang is going to play great bass. He has rocked older songs with his dad. Two Down & One To Go.. that is the title I hope Van Halen goes with~

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
                  Since 1985 we have been cursed with 3/4 of Van Halen. If you had to hand pick which 3 of 4 to be the band, which 3 would you choose? These are the 3 I would choose. Sorry Mike, wish he was there but if one has to be out.....it's him.
                  i'll buy that

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Halen High
                    I've been watching the footage with the sound turned down and yeah, check out Dave and Eddie at 00.44. Tattoo?
                    watched it a couple of times without the sound and i think your right ...

Comment

• vh rides again
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2006

At the 44 mark in the video it looks like Dave is saying something like ----- show

Maybe big show.

For sure not tattoo

We need a lip reading deaf person to get this one, who's going to the handicap development center and beg for help today?

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Haven't been on the army site in years, but this sure is a great reason to come back and say hello!!!! A new tour, and a new album from Van Halen!!! Merry Christmas indeed!!!!!

Comment

• Antman
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

You want to read lips? Here ya go:
                          When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vh rides again
                            At the 44 mark in the video it looks like Dave is saying something like ----- show

Maybe big show.

For sure not tattoo

We need a lip reading deaf person to get this one, who's going to the handicap development center and beg for help today?
                            I think it's about here, why else would they shout Zahzoo?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vh rides again
                              who's going to the handicap development center and beg for help today?
                              If someone does, get them to translate Fat Sammy's book while they're at it.

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                                Groupie
                                • Dec 2011

Of course, don't mind me if I'm the doomsayer until they actually put OUT an album, and SHOW UP for a tour.
                                Ditto. When I have the CD in my hand I'll believe.

Comment

Working...