New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mohican
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2011

This could be part of the documentary to accompany the album. We'll see them sitting in a room telling stories.

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by mohican
      This could be part of the documentary to accompany the album. We'll see them sitting in a room telling stories.
      My Guess is that this was all planned. Dave at the Helm along with Van Halen becoming the thing we all remember. Think about Dave and Ed and Al saying: If between 3-4 before we get home we can all each of us paste and plaster 100 posters of the gig we are about to do this weekend after we all ask our parents to let us go.

Pure Viral Enthusiasm.

I grew up in LA....and was in a band....this seems natural to me how the PR is playing out.

And you do realize' this is Dave interviewing Al and Ed as if they were on his radio show. The very fact that they can now just relax and tell their story is part of Me Wise Magic. It is showing that they are a band again. Bastards. Lol Can't wait for the new album.

Good Stuff.
      Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-31-2011, 04:14 AM.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

You can tell by the tone of their voices Ed and Al just really aren't into the whole public image thing. Al especially. To be honest, maybe Al needs the money and is just playing along but in reality, he's not really digging it. Ed seems like he has his shit together after going off the club coo coo deep end. I don't get the impress Dave and the Van Halen are even friends. I think the relationship is more like partners in a business willing to make something work.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

I disagree entirely.

It may be hard to be in the place that you are.....I have been there.

I am no longer sad.

Peace.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-31-2011, 04:46 AM. Reason: Respectfully. Peace.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Nice to hear Ed speak without saying fuck every three words.Gotta add i love Dave's laugh ah ha HA HA HA HA ha ha ha.made me smile
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Dave is a self-promoting fool. He's a natural showman. I think the Van Halen's respect that but I think being around that energy all the time starts to annoy them. I mean this isn't natural chemistry, it's a working relationship. I think the Van Halens just figured they were out of bullets or maybe they are so pissed at Sammy, working with Dave is a good way to say "fuck you!" LOL! I'm not really feeling any real love here. I think they just went back to their roots. Who knows, maybe Wolfie likes Dave and brought the thing together. I mean these guys are professionals. Ed Anderson said they were avoiding each other on the 1984 tour but the shows were still good.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Well, whatever. I am just glad Uncle Dave is at the helm again.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I saw these two clips from classic vh site. Are they recent, from last tour or decades ago?

Awesome! This has to be part of the DVD package. Man Feb. can't come too soon!
                  Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Northern Girl
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Seems like they are dropping some exclusives on all the fan sites.

Pretty cool and pretty smart!

Those clips came from VH Links!
                    Last edited by Northern Girl; 12-31-2011, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

The clips were provided by DDE directly to VHLinks, who were referred by me.... How the other VH site got them, I'm not sure.... I do know that the VHTrading site was contacted by DDE as well....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Cato
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I saw these two clips from classic vh site. Are they recent, from last tour or decades ago?

Originally posted by Northern Girl

Those clips came from VH Links!
                        look, this user also uploaded the video that DDE gave us.

Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Cato
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          I do know that the VHTrading site was contacted by DDE as well....
                          it means Dave allows us to trade his bootlegs?
                          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cato
                            look, this user also uploaded the video that DDE gave us.
                            I noticed that...it's all on YouTube now

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              The video is from the Roxy because I can see the train logo on Alexs drum head. Eddie sounds a lot like Casey Kasem. Really neat to hear the 3 of them laughing & having a conversation.
                              Man, that's funny because I was thinking the same exact thing - why is Casey Kasem doing an interview with Dave??
                              Kidding aside, Ed sounds great - better than he has in over a decade.
                              http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Northern Girl
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

There's a new audio snippet at VHND this morning as well...

Comment

Working...