New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

There are some universal truths that most rock fans can't deny, be they punkers, funkers, rockers or metalheads: That at their prime in the 1970s and '80s, Van Halen was one of the greatest flat-out rock bands on the planet, and that the combination of David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen, Michael Anthony and Alex Van Halen was a force of nature. The band, which rose in Los Angeles in the mid-'70s, announced on Monday an extensive 2012 tour -- minus bassist Anthony, unfortunately.

Deh rest:

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Lol Now the top trend on Yahoo:

TRENDING NOW
      01 David Lee Roth
      02 Sears closings
      03 Emily Watson
      04 Van Halen
      05 Sandra Bullock
      06 Taylor Lautner
      07 Camila Alves
      08 Flu shots
      09 Taxes
      10 Kmart closings
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
        I think they will rock-the last tour had TONS of high points, and very few low points. Their show at MSG in NYC '07 is considered phenomenal by all my hardcore VH friends that went. I think the tour will rock... the new album, however, I'm a little nervous about. They should've just re-recorded the DLR Band album, it only sold like 30,000 copies, and totally rocked. Very few people would know the difference!
        I was at that show, as well as Philly and the Meadowlands and they were all great shows!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
          Lol Now the top trend on Yahoo:

TRENDING NOW
          01 David Lee Roth
          02 Sears closings
          03 Emily Watson
          04 Van Halen
          05 Sandra Bullock
          06 Taylor Lautner
          07 Camila Alves
          08 Flu shots
          09 Taxes
          10 Kmart closings
          You smell that? That's the smell of something right in the world when the Diamond One is #1 trending on Yahoo.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            I swear the VH Public Relations Machine looks like it is still run by a clown car full of future DECA students......

Luckily for them if EVH & DLR fart together the people buzz enough to do the PR work for them.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• mosh51501984
              Full On Cocktard
              • Nov 2010

What a Bday Present!! A new promo video for the tour, a graphic and date for something! ok so here can read lips and decipher the tour video?

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                Groupie
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                DDKY!!!

Holy shitballs!!!

Welcome back!...Well...welcome to to the army...hell man...we haven't talked since the first year or so of VonPa's site...sit...the news is bringing out everyone!!!!

Good to see you hombre!!!
                Good to see you too POJO!! Hope all is well. Figure it was time to come back......

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Holy Cannoli, Roth Fans!!
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Look At All The People Here Tonight.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Does it seem cold in here to you
                      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Cato
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

is this the original photo?

Passenger Car Collection Photos High-quality 5x7 copy photographs from the passenger car collection are also available from Trustee Rich Sto...
                        Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Yes,Yes And Yes.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• mohican
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
                            You smell that? That's the smell of something right in the world when the Diamond One is #1 trending on Yahoo.
                            You gotta love that vh so much as putting a short vid on their website after a long hibernation and the internet is going crazy while Spammy has to keep trash talking about vh and ed to get his band in the press.

Comment

• mohican
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Cato

Massive range of maxi posters, fine art prints, tin signs, wall art and gifts at up to 60% off! Fast delivery to the UK and worldwide and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Comment

• TJMKID
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                                Letting "Dave be Dave" in the context of a Van HALEN performance is part of the magical equation.

Funny how it took the evil Dutch sisters 30+ years to finally realize that --- esp. since the fanbase understood it and embraced it since Feb. 1978.

I can still remember Eddie saying on MTV that a Roth-era concert was a "clown show" ---- yeah, a clown show that was packing 20,000 seats a night for 7 years straight, you moron!!

Comment

Working...